• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I remember at lansmash I CP'd you on shadow moses and I got 2 stocked... that was ghey =(

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
That leaves me with some severe lack of Ellipsis love.
Bring it *****, I never really get to play you and I probably need more practice against you than Ted. I hear you can fight against teh MK, this could be tricky. But if we fight in pools then I can determine the viability of MK and DK. Also why would you go and ban Japes, my plan was to CP you there with DK if I lost with MK :(

Also I went to burger fuel yesterday. Just thought everyone should know.

Edit: Also ILAG MK has more than one good stage, I'm not sure if you know this but Frigate is actually not bad for MK, also it has sweet music. MK can also go reasonably well on battlefield, halberd (not against snake), delfino and EVERY STAGE IN THE GAME.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
like brinstar and stuff and out of all the levels, as MK the worst level to pick would be FD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
There's a new bus route that people can catch from the city to the tournament if they please.

"20", Prepayed route.
Comes by every 20 minutes, goes all the way to the corner of Botany/Gardeners and from what I can see of addresses, stops as Museum station.

I think for anyone coming from the Northern Suburbs (if any), it goes past Crows Nest, St Leonards and Artarmon.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Should be coming to this =). Hopefully im not dragged back home though. >.> family could get in the way of things. but yeah should be fine

lets **** in teams conor =P lol

C~Dog

Smash Champion
>=D mowhahahaha i have a big paddlepop foot waiting for your face!! ;P

Also Leish if your parents try to make you come home early i'll go round and punch them in the face for you. Cos i'm nice like that.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i'll try to be there. Haven't been to a tournament for a while. Any other wollongong people going?

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Alrighty! I'm all booked. getting to Sydney at 8:30am... Who wants to pick (3 of) us up? =D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You could like, walk :p

I'd suggest taking a taxi to my place.

I'll be having Zero and CAO over mine on Sunday morning, best have some breakfist, and then use you as slaves for carrying tvs.

(When you arrive: 0425 290 330)
Taxi should only be about $10-15.

OKAY GUYS.
Time to get serious.

EQUIPMENT:

[Brawl] 2 Televisions, Wii - Shaya
[Melee] 2 Televisions, Wii, Cube - S.D
[Both] 3 Power Boards & Extension Cables - Fruity

I know e_alert is bringing stuff (<3) and various oosers are bringing wiis, but please start informing me of everything nowwwww

S.D

Smash Master
Enough space for a powerboard.

Hmm the station wagon is pretty big (**** speakers though :() so we should be fine with 2 TVs and 4 people.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I might come to this, since HSC is over for me after the 5th

However, i havent played brawl in like.. fking ages so i dont know if i can do anything anymore (u may ask when have i been able to do anything, and in response, touche)

Dunno what my plans are yet.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
Well just say huge possibility ill come. (say around... 85%)
(and i texted FTS too, dunno when he finishes tho...i think it was with art or sumthing)

QQ no more HSC johns lol... post-HSC johns? :D

edit: YES NO MORE FKING CADET CAMP/ RECEES EVERRR (unless i rejoin for another year, but fk that!)

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Hey how far away is the tournament venue from the airport?
The hotel we are likely to stay at is only a 12 minute walk from the airport which is good.
Shaya you said something about walking to the venue was that just jest or is it a reasonable distance?
Otherwise lifts people XD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
shaya lives within a few minutes of the airport, the tourney venue is on the same street as shaya

Top Bottom