• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
i have a love/hate relationship with Snake.

No meet at my house. I have 1 TV. derp.

And i honestly think Rad should host something. Seems like alot of people are interested in playing

Edit: of course i'm trolling. But i still hate his guts sometimes

Bjay

Smash Lord
Lol don't feel bad. You have to make a living, after all!

But yeah, if I'm free, I'll do my best to attend.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I'll come if it's on a weekend. I might even bring a TV if my parents let me (but I don't know what my chances would be there, so don't be on it)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Only problem of having a meet at JPs place is that if more than two people show up there will not be enough room to move.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Well I suppose if you spread into multiple rooms there would be more room. Importantly though your place does have a pool/spa.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
anime is like, the only thing the sensible people can "do" to get the addicts off of the god damn consoles playing smash that for normal people after 1-2 hours (straight) is quite mind numbing :p

zxv: rabrabrebrwwsmash
ted: aksjalksjdlkjasmash
shaya: ANIME TIME
zxv: I AM HUMAN

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Staring at a screen in concentration literally non-stop didn't USE to be mind numbing. But now it is.

It feels a lot more healthy having 20-30 minute breaks from playing before starting again if you can be bothered. :p

Rad

Smash Ace
Any of you fine eastern Sydney gentlemen going to BAM this year? I'll think about it if anyone else is.

Top Bottom