• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Bi-weeklies are supposed to be starting up again, the first being on the 15th I believe? Don't know about the next larger-scale tourney though.

:248:

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
hey jordan, thanks for the invite the other night but it turned out i was way too busy with other things to go out to a smashfest. i also wanna apologize to zhao and cletus who i said i would make time for... sorry doods :-/ really bummed i couldn't see everyone i wanted to but i hope everyone had a blast this holiday season because i certainly did.
i only managed to play smash for about an hour with teenwolf. it was fun but im definately out of practice. if anyone wants to play me on wifi, i just got back to ottawa so my life will be more routine now and im always up for some late night wifi.
peace out nova scotia

HoboTheOriginal

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody! I was wondering if any of you gents were down for some smash fests - melée that is...
I was unable to make it to the November tourney due to work(while all my friends lucked out) and am looking to revitalize the melée scene on the east coast.
I got two big screens in my living room, a cube and Wii, and am only a 5 min drive from 2nd Last. If anyone is down for an old school smash fest - let me know!!!

HoboTheOriginal

Smash Rookie
Exellent!! I usually have Friday nights off so if you can help spread the word for next week(tentatively) and we can get a half decent turn out! :D

HoboTheOriginal

Smash Rookie
Oh, and I'd also like to know more of my fellow Hali Smashers. Who do you guys main? Any secondary characters? Who do you use, just to have fun? What fighting styles do you guys favour/employ? Do use tournament only stages or get a strong mix of everything?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Lythium's like, one of two people (if that) with boobs, who attend the biweeklies. It's not a hard one.

(Pro-tip: She also plays BlazBlue.)

saisei

Smash Rookie
Hobo when are we doing this anyway? I'm still trying to locate some solid controllers. I'll let you know asap once i got my hands on a few. We should do this next friday. Yes?

HoboTheOriginal

Smash Rookie
Hobo when are we doing this anyway? I'm still trying to locate some solid controllers. I'll let you know asap once i got my hands on a few. We should do this next friday. Yes?
Yes, next Friday is my ideal date for the gathering. Depending on how many people plan on coming and what everbody's transportation is like, will determine the actual time of the afforementioned gathering.
As for controllers, my friends discovered a place that just opened in Dartmouth that sells brand new Nintendo controllers from all different systems. Once I get more info about the place, I will post specifics

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's all good. And it's true.

Yvette doesn't really count because she only shows up because she lives/works nearby. And she doesn't really play the game either.

Top Bottom