• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
i'm pumped for next tournament

BILLYBEEGOOD VS. RAZIEK: MK UNBANNED!

will billybeegood retake his crown now that his janky char is free again? will raziek finally pull out that snake that he never uses?

find out at Take of your Brawl!

KMAG

Smash Rookie
I will try to make it a community effort to go to this tourney if you guys are willing to make a community effort to visit us in our big tourney. Only fair right..seeing that you are promoting your ontario ideas to a community who is also planning a big smash event.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yeah ok Zhao.

But seriously, EC Canada must unite lol. Nova Scotia is fairly close. Only a select few Ontarians are actually looking in this thread, u'd have to post in the Brawl GTAN social to have More Ontarians see ur posts KMAG.

Also, Lythium/lamb (iunno what u prefer). Never got u on MSN, sry bout that, send it to me via PM again. Uni is ****** me this week but when I have time we can wifi lol :p.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
Also if you guys know of PEI players you should tell me so i can start up a somewhat compeitive scene.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
there's !nrai and darkanima from New Brunswick on Allisbrawl

but no real scene, any new brunswickers who've wanted to attend tournaments look here.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Also if you guys know of PEI players you should tell me so i can start up a somewhat compeitive scene.
Allow me to direct you to this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70445

You've posted in it before, make a post and revive the thread lol.

As you can see, the guy I mentioned before (I pronounced his name wrong lol). Shoun Aiako, he posted in that thread as well. If you'd like to see how I know him, look at the entertainment he has brought to the Ontario's next tournament's thread.

You can find the thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11699596#post11699596

I've even set it up so that it goes to his 1st post in the thread.

EVERYONE HERE SHOULD READ THIS

I must thank this man as his tyranny has brought much entertainment and hype to a thread that needed it. Now we have something to joke about all day this Saturday and its all thanks to him. If you follow his posts, you'll see that he's willing to come to Ontario for February 20th and grab the apparent $600 pot for free.

Some people in the thread have even decided to humor him while I sit back and...

I invite you all to sit with me and watch the fun unfold in the next couple of days =]

Drake12

Smash Ace
I keep on hearing all this jazz about Ontario. I'm in I'd hope. Just keep me updated, I'd love to have Ally's grenade in my butt a couple of times over.
I don't always check this, but I'd love to go.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hard to blame them when you guys don't there. You can't expect of others what you fail to provide yourself. I just think that if you guys want to bring more people to ontario tourneys, you need to show some interest in others scene besides yours. Not talking about just montreal, but also NS. I happen to know it is very unrealistic to ask of NS to go to your tourneys, 18 hours by car(12 to mtl) when they could go to NY instead.

For the same reasons, I don't really see much incentive to go to ontario. Why should I go to ontario when for the same price/distance I can go to NY? Its not like ontario has better players(not even close), or like you guys partake in our tourneys. If you guys want NS to go to your tourneys, go to theirs once in a while.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Getting a passport is easy. :I

And if you're going to show off "Canadian pride," wouldn't it make more sense to go to an American tournament, and be like "hey, I'm Canadian, we don't suck"?

swordgard

Smash Hero
LOL passport, theres one reason :p.

another reason

Canadian Pride :p

Liking people for the only reason that they live in the same country is fail logic. Besides, if canadian pride exists, why don't you guys go to NS/Alberta/Montreal tourney.

Top Bottom