• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
i didn't get to stay for very long but i'm happy i got to sit down and play someone way better than me for more than just a couple matches

sorry for leaving before the stamina tournament, sypher :(

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't make it. Got drunk with friend who came back from Afghanistan to celebrate. Woke up at 4:00 PM the next day and some 14 year-olds were hitting on me in the city... WTF
-Rei

Brock_Lobster

Smash Cadet
Ill probably make this and bring a friend. This is right next to another one of my friends house whom I never get to see, so this thing all works out :p

Can anyone post a picture of the stamina mode brackets? It'll help for separating each tourney set and all.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
gay incestuous plumbers? Sounds hot.

But in all seriousness, I may not be able to come, got a lot of stuff going on, but I'm gonna try to make it. Since Voodoo may or may not be there, anyone interested in teaming?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Epsilon, if you could upload any matches of my Samus or Peach that'd be nifty. Any versus DOSV or Korn win or lose, or any versus Shinku proving why Samus sucks **** versus Falcon, or whatever you feel like, idc. :D Shouldn't be hard to figure who I am, since no one else was playing Peach.

Top Bottom