• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord

skyheart

Smash Lord
Ohhh i c i c, we should like have a crew battle on the 28th. My crew vs yours. BEST vs BOOSTED. Wouldn't that be fun?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Korn the solution to that is get a match of you with a top level famous pro recorded and post that. If you do well in it people will start searching for your name on youtube :D How do you think my Diddy became well known? That close match of me and NL that was posted like 8 months ago did it lol yeah so get a bunch of matches against Scar or Darkrain or other well known players out there first.

_Kuya_

Smash Rookie
Count me in for the next bi-weekly. I'll be bringin the same people probably. Oh, I was the dude in purple.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Ikagi hasn't gotten much better since... a couple of months ago. :(

That means only 2/4 of our crew members have improved in the past few months. (Me and Sypher :p)

Either way... Team Boosted + Crew Battle? :bee:

skyheart

Smash Lord
Ikagi hasn't gotten much better since... a couple of months ago. :(

That means only 2/4 of our crew members have improved in the past few months. (Me and Sypher :p)

Either way... Team Boosted + Crew Battle? :bee:
Yes lets do this! Oh yea Kuya is apart of BEST, so he'll probably take like 7 stocks =D

Jove

Smash Journeyman
wish i could go to this but its the day of my dads 50th so i cant, i rlly wanna play melee tho whens the next one gonna be?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So this weekend a friend of mine and his Japanese class is car pooling to DC and I'm planning to hitching a ride with them because I conveniently don't work that day. Apparently they are going to get drop off at the fairfax metro which is roughly 7 to 10 minutes drive from the tournament location according to Google Maps. Although I don't mind walking if it's possible (I.E sidewalks) since it's rather rare for me to go to a smashfest but it will take roughly a hour for me to do so by foot.

Can someone give this old sheik user a ride? ^_^

_Kuya_

Smash Rookie
Crrrrud, i don't think skyheart and I can make it this Saturday. Not this week anyway, but whenever next time is

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
So this weekend a friend of mine and his Japanese class is car pooling to DC and I'm planning to hitching a ride with them because I conveniently don't work that day. Apparently they are going to get drop off at the fairfax metro which is roughly 7 to 10 minutes drive from the tournament location according to Google Maps. Although I don't mind walking if it's possible (I.E sidewalks) since it's rather rare for me to go to a smashfest but it will take roughly a hour for me to do so by foot.

Can someone give this old sheik user a ride? ^_^
I'll ask around, perhaps SOJ can give you a ride.

I don't think I'll be able to make it, school/work johns

kinda pissed, cuz i havent played since the smashfest in jan >:(
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tournament on April 4th? Is that good with everyone, or is there another big thing going on? If I hold one on the fourth, people can stay overnight.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i need to eventually request off work ahead of time so i can stay longer and spend the night and pwnge and all that good stuff

anything like after april 4th im down.

Top Bottom