• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good ****, Clyde. :)

Too much wobbling for my tastes. If you heard the crowd, you'd hear massive amounts of booing. :laugh:
But that's what made it epic. Everyone hates wobbling and when it looked like PP was going to lose the whole set he had the most insane and clutch comeback. I'm ALMOST glad wobbling was allowed just for that. Never again should it be legal.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
If there's a fest DURING the week, lloD and I MIGHT be able to come.

If it's in afternoon/evening.

EDIT: Wednesday would be fantastic please :D!

Mahone

Smash Champion
if max can't i will probably host a fest at my house if anyone would be interested, but it would be much better if sypher could have it at his house cuz his house *****

Bones0

Smash Legend
Wait, when did bones decided to transform his brawl******ry on the 14th into a melee tournament?
When no one decided to come. lol

Idc really; I only held it in the first place because a few people suggested I have one, none of whom felt like going apparently. liek wtf srsly

One of these days I really want to come down to one of these, but I'm working by myself this weekend and my car along with my dad's broke down within a week of each other so driving isn't even an option at this point. :|

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
HEY GUYS, important message:

Some people are going to be staying at my house Saturday night due to a tree four-stocking theirs. This tournament can't run until the wee hours of the morning like usual. In fact, everyone is going to have to be kicked out around 10pm or so. This means

I'M ****ING STARTING SINGLES AT 2:00 PM

If you're late, no johns. If you've gone out to eat, no johns. Be on time or don't enter.

Top Bottom