• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* :p haha
my bad guys....too bad shinku isn't coming to this...
what is the next thing you are likely going to...i might show up

and there is like a 60% ill go to this :D

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah, looks like I'm going out of town for the break! my bad, but at least boss wins his bet now <3

If anyone wants to play sometime next week, let me know. and I'll have some new vids up tonight vs. Perry. They're pretty sexy.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
So i'm assuming there isn't going to be a mind-blowing number of people here, so how long can i expect singles + doubles to last? I can't stay all the way until 11 PM.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
So i'm assuming there isn't going to be a mind-blowing number of people here, so how long can i expect singles + doubles to last? I can't stay all the way until 11 PM.
XD it's not going to take until 11 to finish the tournament. That's just when I'm supposed to kick you guys out. You're all welcome to stay after the tournament until then.

As for how long it will last...I...don't know >_>

It depends on how smoothly I can get things started. I would expect 1.5 hours for singles and an hour for doubles, though I'm really not good at gauging this stuff.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
XD it's not going to take until 11 to finish the tournament. That's just when I'm supposed to kick you guys out. You're all welcome to stay after the tournament until then.
haha it looks like my huge tournament experience is showing.

Anyway, that's good, i'll bring the cube. see you guys tomorrow as long as i don't get lost

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
And why not? Tell him I'm gonna make him enter

I believe he is in debt 50-something dollars to his friend, and I'm in debt 70 dollars to him, but after that it somehow works out that he owes money to some other person for doing something and he payed too much for blah blah blah...I don't really know the exact situation.

He figured that after I pay him off and everything gets sorted out, he has 16 or so dollars in his wallet. He doesn't have a job, and his allowance is based majorly off him mowing the lawn...LOL. So yeah, he's not getting any cash for a while. I mean, he gets like a dollar a week or something stupid when he's not mowing the lawn, so he's gonna be poor until spring comes along.

He's also saving to go to MAGFest, which is like 40 dollars for a pass. Plus we're probably going to be buying a ton of **** there so I think he's planning on bringing a lot of money.

SO YES IT'S MONEY RELATED (LOL FIVE DOLLARS)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So, yeah. >_<
God **** it.
I'll see you all some other time.

-_-

Basically;
On bus to Arlington before it left, just finished paying. Got a text saying my grandmother was very sick. Had to come home. -____-

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Maybe during Christmas break if Sypher has one during that period.

And yes when I got home I found out she was okay.
She probably should be in the hospital though (She had an angina attack, for those who know what it is) but refused to go.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hope your gma feels better :/

I might not be able to come to this. I have a thing going on at my house that my parents are hosting tomorrow and I've been trying all week to convince my dad to take us afterward, but he's all eh. I'll let you know if my chances look up

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If I somehow make it down there by tomorrow can I be a member of Team Arlington Redd? :3 New England division or something.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
If I somehow make it down there by tomorrow can I be a member of Team Arlington Redd? :3 New England division or something.

I'll have to speak to the elite council about it. No promises.

Lol actually, TA is pretty much split up, considering it was a melee crew. =( However, I'm 3 years and one week strong in TA.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Boosted Monthly Tournament #3 Results:
1: Korn ($20.00)
2: ChaosKnight ($20.00)
3: Shinku ($5.00)
4: No_Face
5: SypherPhoenix
5: krnred225
7: Thai
7: (that one guy who doesn't have a gamertag and i never bothered to ask him name)
9: AfroS
9: Greg (no gamertag)

Korn and CK split because they're bros, right? Not because CK asked Korn to split after Korn won, right? LOL

God****it, like ten people decided not to show up. wtf people. for srs. I EXPECT EXPLANATIONS

Thank you SO MUCH No_Face, this event would've been complete suck if you didn't have a GC with you. :3

Ah...now to figure out when the next one will be...

rehab

Smash Journeyman
So I was that guy who sucked and didn't give a name due to suck.
Thanks to Syber and his Luigi/Mario friend for being cool.
No Face was great, he got tired of beating me though. ):
Shin's a meanie
I wish Chaos Knight had not actually gone Mewtwo, lol. Cool guy, not giving him a name was stupid.

Thanks to everybody who played me. First time playing smash with good people woo

Top Bottom