• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Jove

Smash Journeyman
nice im totaly going to this
btw i need someone to play like, hours of friendlys with me, so someone please do that
is it more of a smash fest or a tourney? and can i bring brawl?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
nice im totaly going to this
btw i need someone to play like, hours of friendlys with me, so someone please do that
is it more of a smash fest or a tourney? and can i bring brawl?
It's a smashfest, there's not going to be a tournament unless we randomly decide to do one or something. If we were to do one, it probably wouldn't involve money.

You can bring Brawl, but there's no guarantee we're going to set it up (unless you bring your own TV as well)

I guess if you stay after the main crowd leaves we could set it up, although I don't play Brawl. Or if people for some reason wanted to play Brawl, we could set it up.

Jove

Smash Journeyman
****, i guess my family is leaving tommorow and coming back next monday so i cant go. is there anything going on next week?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Because it means you most likely were going somewhere else rather than coming to Sypher's and just entertained the thought of ****** everyone were you to come.

WHAT TIME ARE YOU GOING AND WHAT TIME DOES THIS THING START I NEED TO KNOW SOON

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol Boss I knew which match that was before even clicking the link

Alright, so they start around noon then? I might have something else to do around noon for around 2 hours. Hopefully I can push that back till Tuesday.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Lol, who the **** are you? =)
lol, he's a good friend of mine, MinKyu. You guys haven't met (afaik), but MinKyu comes to like every one of my fests because he's awesome.

(edit) Oh yeah, everyone:

The smashfest/tourney will be taking place on the given date from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
If it is a tournament date, the tournament will start at 1:00 PM. Call me if you need a delay.

Smashfest - $5 (for food)
Tournament - $10 ($5 for food and $5 for entry)

FIRST POST ****IT

Top Bottom