• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
Last time i came, i went by some moronically complicated route that google maps gave me and ended up driving through all kinds of rural areas and shopping malls and ****

this time i'll just stick to the main roads and hopefully not get lost, lols

i should be there sometime between noon and 1.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Way to not come, Boss. We had a little tournament while we were all there. :ohwell:

Redd didn't come because his car broke down. :(

The turnout was actually higher than at the last tournament and had a lot of fun. :)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I knew Redd wouldn't come lol.

Good **** w/ teams No Face lol. We almost be ChaosKorn.

Ck, you're not going to go Ness at Chu's next tournament. ='(

I knew Redd wouldn't come lol. You should've just've asked me for a ride, we live like 10 mins from each other lol.

Sorry I couldn't give you a ride Korn. My mom didn't want to.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Way to not come, Boss. We had a little tournament while we were all there. :ohwell:

Redd didn't come because his car broke down. :(

The turnout was actually higher than at the last tournament and had a lot of fun. :)

Not quite. My car was in the shop until tomorrow. So I was getting a ride from a friend. We had talked it all out and had it set to go.

I call him this morning to go and get no answer, nothing. This kinda **** pisses me off. At least call me and tell me you can't go instead of tying up my whole ****ing Saturday.

I apologize for not going, this was ridiculous.

EDIT: Sage, would it have been too much for YOU to ask if I needed a ride? Don't assume that I have your contact info etc. It wouldn't have been too hard. The whole being an *** about me not going is getting old.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Redd I was just joking >_>; I didn't know you weren't coming until I was there. I just said that if you needed a ride next time, just pm me. I check my e-mail pretty often.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd I was just joking >_>; I didn't know you weren't coming until I was there. I just said that if you needed a ride next time, just pm me. I check my e-mail pretty often.

Alright, I'll be sure and do that.

I'm pissed because this **** ruined my day.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Redd, yeah... sorry to hear that : ( want to play you.. but after tourney my hands was dead D:

matches vs CK should've been recorded... :( it was some intense stuff

Omar, what an awesome guy.. no homo :D also SOJ+his boob :p

---------------------------------------
Results! ..someone delete the brackets :(
---------------------------------------
Singles: (yeah people wondering why me and ck played 2 sets, it cuz i was in winner's bracket so CK have to beat me 2 sets in the row, but i won the second set)

1: Korn D:
2: ChaosKnight
3: SmashGod
4: LLOD
5: Thumbs
5: Blues
7: Shinku
7:
9:Krnred
9:
9:
9:
13:
13:
13:
13:

Doubles

1: ChaosKorn (CK + Korn) ..then CK left after first round so I team w/ Krnred lol he did pretty good :)
2:
3:
5:
5:

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
Those chocolates were pretty good.

..oh, the smashfest? It was alright. Sounds like shinku was having an off day. I'm just happy i went sort of even with blues for once, instead of getting 4-stocked every time like at the last tournament. Sorry to that redd guy, i don't know who you are but i know how it feels to have your **** ruined because of someone else being unreliable.

nice teams thesage, sorry for being clumsy about the grabs, at that point in doubles my brain kind of slowed down

On the way there, I took a wrong turn and ended up on like Washington 66 or something... US 50 just suddenly forked into the exit before i even realized what the **** was going on lols

or maybe i'm just directionally impaired, NO JOHNS

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Ah, the next one, I think it should be on the 10th. The day after my birthday! =O

It's gonna be a tournament, $5 entry, as always.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
Me and my dad were thinking of taking a road trip to FL to visit the family "sometime after christmas", but i highly doubt it'll be anytime soon. Just to be safe though, i'd say i've got an 80% chance of coming to this one.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I got 9th! :)

I've improved! :bee: (But not as much as Seb... :ohwell:)
lol yeah I did get somewhat better. Are you Min? Your Marth is very good you just have to work on your matchup vs Fox. LOTS of grabs and tilt combos and you should avoid being grabbed by Fox at all times.

Those chocolates were pretty good.

..oh, the smashfest? It was alright. Sounds like shinku was having an off day. I'm just happy i went sort of even with blues for once, instead of getting 4-stocked every time like at the last tournament. Sorry to that redd guy, i don't know who you are but i know how it feels to have your **** ruined because of someone else being unreliable.

nice teams thesage, sorry for being clumsy about the grabs, at that point in doubles my brain kind of slowed down

On the way there, I took a wrong turn and ended up on like Washington 66 or something... US 50 just suddenly forked into the exit before i even realized what the **** was going on lols

or maybe i'm just directionally impaired, NO JOHNS
Our set was so intense lol Ganon terrifies me so I always hit and run instead of combo haha.

lol tant...yea max eastcoast regional finals!!! really big....
I'd rather play Melee :p

Top Bottom