• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Ayo Sypher, when do you want me to come over tomorrow?

Ahaha I'm 16. >_> I can't wait 'till I can drive on my own. And ahaha ChivalRuse; it won't be that worth meeting me. P: At least you can see how I play if videos are recorded. P: Btw, not to be discriminatory, but does anyone know the general race/age make-up of the people there? P:
Hey man, can't wait to meet you. New blood is always welcome :)

Totally understandable about your mom (race make-up question is a bit disappointing though tbh), my mom was like that when I was your age too. Hope she thinks everything is legit.

Oh and btw, the hell does P: mean. What, are you licking your eye? Whats the significance of that? I'd assume it was a typo but you used it twice. wut

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Ahaha my name's Jae (like Jay). But, if she doesn't come in, then she doesn't come in, but I don't know how much she's going to check things out. But how early's the house gonna be open ?_? Btw, how old are you? lol

EDIT: $5 fee, right?
Uh, you can come at about noon. You can come earlier if you need to but you definitely would have to give me a call. I'm 18, and yes, to enter the tournament it's $5. Also try to bring some money for food if you're planning on eating.

Yes! I'm actually half orc so it's me that actually creates the mix. not bragging, just sayin'

Also is it important to have another set up or are there already going to be enough?
1) okay that's nice mr. otherkin

2) yes more setups plz

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Don't worry about overprotective parents LOL story of my ****ing life. I was so restricted as far as tournaments went my first couple of years. It happens, they'll let loose if we show how ****ing awesome and chill and that we're not going to **** you in a back room or anything. I mean, at least I won't.

I'm lucky, my parents only worried the first time I've been to his event, the next few, they kept offering me rides home (back when I biked here), and now they always know I can get home alive.

Zengar

Smash Cadet
Yo I should come to thiz! (I'm PC1990 from gamefaqs btw)

Kinda bummed I missed your tourneys this yr sypher, but I'm in DC for the summer so I'll try and make some of em.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
West Falls Metro by any chance?
That's the one that's closest to his house, right? I mean I can go to whichever station if you or someone is offering to pick me up.

Oh and btw, the hell does P: mean. What, are you licking your eye? Whats the significance of that? I'd assume it was a typo but you used it twice. wut
hahahahahaha

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Lol it's because I occasionally went on meebo to go on MSN to chat, and meebo has a horrid way of translating :p to a smiley face (well, AIM does it, too, now). So P: will fix that! P: And it's become kind of a habit now, lol.

And yeah, my mom says coming to Sypher's occasionally would be fine, but other places are no-go for the future (until I can drive myself, hehehe). But that doesn't really matter because everywhere else is too far.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I do drive all the way up to this tournament somebody better put up a fight!!!!

Free money is nice, but I'm trying to get my blood boiling!

Mahone

Smash Champion
i'll beat you if you want. But u can still have second place money :)

Sypher, im Indian (not that i see how that matters) and Hugo is half chinese half white.
I would also appreciate if you compile everyones age, dob, ssn, and gender for the last 3 tournaments
and give my a copy before the tournament starts.

Thanks in advance.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn can see the parallels between going fishing and making love to Samus

First of all, Korn believes you should clean and inspect your tackle, carefully pull back your rod cover, and remove any dirt or gunge that may have built up whilst not in use. Then, extend your rod to its full length, and check that there are no kinks or any wear. Particularly at the base, where the grip is usually applied.

Make sure you've got a decent float, the appropriate bait, and that there's plenty of shot in your bag.

jk, this is ZAnt. Haha, don't hurt me plz?

Hey, G-Reg! Want to have a little money match, my Zelda vs your Captain Falcon, best of 3 set? $1?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
DK is amazing. He has devastating high-tier level uthrow to uair combos on virtually every character, and it's an automatic KO from grab at higher % on a huge portion of the cast (except on dreamland). His bair and uair are both spammable, and upB out of shield is like a shine and a knee combined (very high KO power, priority, and speed). However, hes a giant and is miserably easy to hit, and even gimp.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Okay, just a heads up if anyone cares, but I'm going to be leaving around 9:45 (the latest I could compromise :() because my mom thinks the other times are too late. This shouldn't really matter since, IIRC, the singles tourney is going to be done first, anyways.

Hey, Moo, when you're against a Zelda, you should know that having Nana alive puts you at a disadvantage. You need to kill her if you want to be a threat. If there are two targets for Zelda, she can freely flail toes and get guaranteed hits. Also, her toes have 8 frames of hitlag which also increases the likelihood that Popo will walk into a high heel made of LIGHTNING.

You do play Ice Climbers, right? This goes for you too, Chival.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Ahaha ChivalRuse. It is my first and I'm hyped and excited and nervous. P: We'll play each other eventually, though, hopefully.

And I used to play ICs; it's not so much anymore, though ICs are still fun to mess around with in friendlies or w/e. I still suck with them, though, lol. And I assume, for that reason, Zelda's like a weaker Falcon. And I lol; EPsilon, you're a Zelda main, right? Does that mean you're allowed to switch to Sheik, btw ?_?

Top Bottom