• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Alright, bros, I'm coming to this. Not saying that as if I'm important, but just in case TO needs to know. P: I'm excited and nervous for my first tourney. :3 Although my mom's thinking it's so sketchy I'm going to some guy's house that I've met (not even, really, lol) on the internet.

@SypherPhoenix/the TO: My mom might insist that you greet her, btw, because she's already hesitant about letting me go.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Tentatively coming to this.
Yessss

time to keep my losing streak alive

Alright, bros, I'm coming to this. Not saying that as if I'm important, but just in case TO needs to know. P: I'm excited and nervous for my first tourney. :3 Although my mom's thinking it's so sketchy I'm going to some guy's house that I've met (not even, really, lol) on the internet.

@SypherPhoenix/the TO: My mom might insist that you greet her, btw, because she's already hesitant about letting me go.
haha, that's pretty funny xD how old are you?

also, welcome and enjoy your stay (to melee)

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Ahaha I'm 16. >_> I can't wait 'till I can drive on my own. And ahaha ChivalRuse; it won't be that worth meeting me. P: At least you can see how I play if videos are recorded. P: Btw, not to be discriminatory, but does anyone know the general race/age make-up of the people there? P:

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i shall attend
and can we do singles first again by any chance
I usually do singles first, so no worries.

Btw, not to be discriminatory, but does anyone know the general race/age make-up of the people there? P:
Erm, mostly white and asian, but the racial distribution here is pretty much proportial to the rest of the US smash community. There are all sorts of smashers. Just from my last tournament, I had something like 4 white people, 2 asians, 1 brown guy (possibly indian? Kumar?), and a guy named Hugo, of an unknown ethnicity. At one of my 23-man tournaments, I had 7 asians, two black guys, a white/black, a white/asian, a hispanic, that one brown guy again, and Justin.

Sure, what's your name? She can meet my dad and I.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Sure, what's your name? She can meet my dad and I.
Ahaha my name's Jae (like Jay). But, if she doesn't come in, then she doesn't come in, but I don't know how much she's going to check things out. But how early's the house gonna be open ?_? Btw, how old are you? lol

EDIT: $5 fee, right?

Top Bottom