• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
yo sypher i heard ur picking up Ryan at GMU tmrw
can u pick me up too? also is it ok if i stay over at ur house for the night?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
yes i just said i probably could

as in, if i pick up anyone at gmu you can come too

yeah you can stay overnight

sumeet imma bout to blow your mind

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
So...I didn't want to say anything until I got the job, but I am officially moved to Cali (LA) now. I'll be back by next fall (maybe earlier if I get fired lol) to finish college, but I'm here for real now.

Sorry guys, I'll make sure to visit and stuff :/

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
So...I didn't want to say anything until I got the job, but I am officially moved to Cali (LA) now. I'll be back by next fall (maybe earlier if I get fired lol) to finish college, but I'm here for real now.

Dude you gonna love it there..........
so lucky :{

I'll miss you too, obviously

That sounds pretty fun

CTL17

Smash Lord

Would you have time to smash with the NorCal people?

mers

Smash Ace

Damn dude, that's awesome! Am I still gonna get to see you at APEX?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Oh wow, lol. Unexpected. Have fun there.

So, is anyone going to come today? I just woke up. Haven't actually looked downstairs lol

If anyone else is coming gimme a call

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
S'not the same as the CRIMSONMOBILE though XO

Also I'll probably have a car during the semester so I can probably drive if I'm so inclined haha

Top Bottom