• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I'm I a bad person because I could have come to this but didn't because the Spurs' first playoff game was at the same time?

Naaaaaaaaah

I wanna play some of you kids soon. Maybe next weekend. I dunno.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I thought he was saying Azen is versatile. But, then, Azen lost to Sypher, so that wouldn't make too much sense.

Maybe Boss is just lol'ing at Azen.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'm going to be playing fox, my new main...

So the list of people I'll auto lose to expands to include you, thumbs, g-reg, CK, etc.

I'm probably not favored vs. Laijin, Sypher, MinQ, etc. either
Oh ****, now that you play fox the sky is your limit!

U'd be surprised how bad thumbs and ck are, i beat both of them without trying usually....

I dunno man, i heard you beat Scrap last tourney with your fox...

Mahone

Smash Champion
damn dude, this trolling...

I would respond, but I'm laughing to hard from your hilarious trollface image that i can't....

LOL SO MUCH TROLLING :troll:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Omg the two trollliest trolls I know going at it. <3 (cept I think CK gotcha LOL)

Btw are you gonna be at the Tech tourney? See ya there. :troll:

Top Bottom