• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Sypher with that MinQ practice or something
Who is currently viewing the thread sup MinQ where you at

He dipped by the time I posted ~_~

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey, Wenbo. It was nice seeing you at that NC tournament. :)

I think Mahone and I are going to come up this weekend. Maybe we can play then. :bee:

chillindude829

Smash Master
trust me guys pretty soon azen will be on my level (AKA untouchable by the rest of md/va)

new md/va power rankings:
1. me
2. cyrain
3. who cares the rest of u suck

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Oh I see
I thought those were the rankings for when Azen becomes way better than the rest of us noobs again ¬.¬

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ROFL cant quit playing for like a month.... guess ill come to the next one of these

haha and yes i was reading the thread to see the results.... chillin chu still dominating seriously someone beat them

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
lmao chillin lucky i didnt enter ROOOFL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

boss u werent there on saturday, u didnt witness the monstrous ****

but to answer ur question yes im high
I like this post. and ****.

Didn't do as well as I liked. Had a full stock advantage vs Chillin and blew the third match. I'm so scared of shinespikes >_< also Chillin that delayed dash attack bs will only work for so long <3 Also Azen is the ****ing man holy **** he needs to start posting.

ROFL cant quit playing for like a month.... guess ill come to the next one of these

haha and yes i was reading the thread to see the results.... chillin chu still dominating seriously someone beat them
Damn Greg... you don't really keep up with results much these days, huh?

March 26th Results

Singles:
1: Redd
2: ChuDat
3: ChaosKnight
4: Laijin
5: SypherPhoenix
5: thumbswayup
7: dkuo
7: Wenbo
9: hot$
9: BigWenz