• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Chillin's epic tale of adventure has inspired me to also blow off my parents' rules to come to this. It had better be worth it. But yeah, will be there with Voodoo Doodoo and DJ.

Cactuar appearance should be epic. I will have to keep my rolls from the ledge in check. '>_>

Laijin

Smash Hero
Chillin's epic tale of adventure has inspired me to also blow off my parents' rules to come to this. It had better be worth it. But yeah, will be there with Voodoo Doodoo and DJ.

Cactuar appearance should be epic. I will have to keep my rolls from the ledge in check. '>_>
Tell them you're going to an amusement park for the weekend with your neighbor.

Eggm, I'll team with you if I can somehow find my way down there lol. I wouldn't be able to get a ride from Wenz since I can't get to CP on saturday haha.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I already did that for the last shell shocked(We switched days). lol.
Oh well =\ I'll just come to the next one.
If your location wasn't ******** i could tell you if i could give you a ride. I don't really mind driving to MD as long as you pay the gas money.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Chillin took cactus before I knew I could go. Anyone wanna team? Otherwise tristate would be ****** teams all day.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Sorry if I don't make it, guys. Things are kinda really bad at home... I'm sure you understand.

<3

Also Eggm if I make it, we should win teams.

Vist

Smash Champion
Not sure if I'm coming to this or not just yet, but assuming I do, who wants to team??? Eggm / Laijin / Redd ???? I don't know who's still free..

also :( @ Redd, hope things are ok man

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
So...is there Brawl at this or what? Tryin to decide between this and Chus
only melee, maybe some other games after the tournament (not brawl)

I will MM for any amount not above $50. Falco and/or Marth. /hype!

Also, what time is doubles starting/earliest time we can show up?
starting = 1pm ish
earliest arrive = 12 noon

$50 MM against your marth? $50 on City Escape? Green Forest? Metal Harbor? Radical Highway? Green Hill?

That said I think I'm going to get Sonic Colors rofl

Bones0

Smash Legend
$50 MM against your marth? $50 on City Escape? Green Forest? Metal Harbor? Radical Highway? Green Hill?

That said I think I'm going to get Sonic Colors rofl
No way I'm doing $50 MMs for SA2:B, I haven't played that in a long-*** time. lol Tbh, I'm only offering to MM more than $5 against Epsilon (because he is so FREE [and cause I lost to him in 3 MMs in a row last time we played x_x]).

Also, just found out I don't have a ride. Can anyone coming from up north pick me and my friend (and maybe Voodoo) up on the way? Eggm? Cactuar? Halp! D:

$10 MM ? :o
I use fox
No thanks, I was the nub Falco you bullied at Shell Shocked. You know, while you were warming up and after I had been there playing for 2 hours. XD

Roll Pot

Smash Rookie
well... guess ill try and make it tomorrow first time going out and trying to learn how to play this game competitively... probably be a good learning experience ill see ya tomorrow

Top Bottom