• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
I'll have to get back into SSIV, since I've been playing a lot of Smash and WoW... :(

Who's going to show up who? CK plays Cammy. CAMMY! British chick has no footsies and no life (takes 60% from step kick combo to ultra). Lol.
Who's comboing her?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
lol, nobody is here. it's not worth coming down from MD. there are like 2 of the three amigos here and eric is coming later, and manjit and declan may show up.

hot$, can I borrow your recording device on December 18? I want to try something at the tournament

Ill need it for the whole tournament

hot$

Smash Ace
hot$, can I borrow your recording device on December 18? I want to try something at the tournament

Ill need it for the whole tournament
I unfortunately won't be there next weekend. I work like 3 to 12 so impossible for me to show...
Any tourney after that though I should be there cause I'm quitting my job looool (it sucks ***)

edit: just curious whats wrong with yours/where is yours/why is yours not sufficient?

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
He needs those SUBSCRIBERS, man! HE MUST TAKE EVERY EDGE HE CAN TO GET YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS. RECORD TO WIN. SIRLIN!

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
I'll need a ride to get here. I'm near Annapolis, in a small city called redacted... I'll pitch in for gas. lolz

Last edited:

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
He always gets people to go to his Melee bi-weeklies. On average he gets about 15 people per melee bi-weekly.

Chu has never taken money from the pot and pocketed it, Laijin. Don't lie. Every venue charges a venue fee/electricity fee and he ONLY charges $3. Chu doesn't have to put money in the pot since he works for it by creating a bracket and makes sure everyone plays their matches.

With that said, everyone should come to Chu's on Friday. Cactuar will be there.

Top Bottom