• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
Why not have them available from the start if they were announced so early to build interest in the game? Please tell me that I'm only saying this because I don't want the demo roster to be the starting roster.
You do realize you've just proven my point in my last post?
(My answer and then I'm eating lunch.) My OPINION on the kirby matter is Sakurai is highly unpredictable. He's been throwing us garbage and jewels just to confuse us and raise our speculation to a level not yet reached by our minds.

But speculation alone isn't enuf for people like us who have been waiting for the game for god knows how long. We need cold hard facts, and I'm going on the facts that have been put before me. So until I see the true starting roster on my tv on Feb 10, I'm going by what's on the Dojo website.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
You do realize you've just proven my point in my last post?
(My answer and then I'm eating lunch.) My OPINION on the kirby matter is Sakurai is highly unpredictable. He's been throwing us garbage and jewels just to confuse us and raise our speculation to a level not yet reached by our minds.

But speculation alone isn't enuf for people like us who have been waiting for the game for god knows how long. We need cold hard facts, and I'm going on the facts that have been put before me.
What? Could you please repeat these facts for me, I'm kind of distracted at the moment.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Translated via Google Translator. Unfortunatley...it's just the fake "Prima" list alread confirmed to be from a joke thread on some other board...

Sunday 09 December 2007 - Since the announcement of Super Smash Bros.. Brawl we at the time received an update on the characters. So there are some newcomers to come and pay back some favorites. Recently, however, the final list of characters leaked through Prima, a company that game guides writes. We have no confirmation yet, but consider the list as fairly reliable.

Veterans
- Mario
- Link
- Kirby
- Pikachu
- Fox
- Samus
- Zelda
- Bowser
- Donkey Kong
Yoshi -
Peach -
- Ice Climbers
- Shiek
- Jigglypuff
- Luigi
- Captain Falcon
- Ness
- Marth
- Ganondorf
- Young Link (Wind Waker / Phantom Hourglass)
- Falco
- Mewtwo
- Mr. Game and Watch

Newcomers
Pit -
- Wario
Zero-Suit Samus
- Ike
- Pokemon Trainer
- Diddy Kong
Meta-Knight
Snake -
- Lucas
- Sonic
- King Dedede
- Olimar
- Krystal
- K. Rool
- Geno
- Animal Crossing Villager
- Ridley
- Isaac
- Megaman

Particularly striking are the characters K. Rool, Geno, Ridley and Megaman, none of this has been mentioned or even a rumor published. In addition to this list, there is also another gossip appeared, namely that on December 15 the real list comes out. CoroCoro Comics would then release as an extra in one of their comics. However, about murmur that this is only the beginpersonages would be. It is now seen whether this list which appears to be and what kind of list CoroCoro comes out. When we know more, we obviously you in the loop.

The Director

Smash Lord
I wonder if CoroCoro have a review copy of the game or something... I hope this has newcomers.
Is that possible at this point? I would like to think so, since there's only really 40 or so days until the game's launch in Japan.

Once again tho, is CoroCoro the likeliest source to reveal the entire roster? I know how a lot of people have been saying how they've 'announced big things in the past', but besides Pokemon Diamond and Pearl what else have they done?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What else do they need to do? They were the ones who showed the characters for one game why not another? Obviously, you'd want them to have as much credibility as possible I understand that but Nintendo is clearly willing to work with them. The only other magazine I'd expect it from is Famitsu but we would have heard something from them by now.

If we end up with nothing brawl is still out in Japan next month and our fellow smashers overseas will have everything we need to know. Of course I'd prefer we found out in a few days just like anyone else.

KurowaSan

Smash Rookie
Once again tho, is CoroCoro the likeliest source to reveal the entire roster? I know how a lot of people have been saying how they've 'announced big things in the past', but besides Pokemon Diamond and Pearl what else have they done?
I remember following the news for Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire and then Emerald on Corocoro. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon too.
Also, all the Rockman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network) series and now the Ryuusei no Rockman (Megaman Star Force) series have news covered by Corocoro.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Is that possible at this point? I would like to think so, since there's only really 40 or so days until the game's launch in Japan.

Yes...it is...besides Nintendo they'd be the only other likely source.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I remember following the news for Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire and then Emerald on Corocoro. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon too.
Also, all the Rockman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network) series and now the Ryuusei no Rockman (Megaman Star Force) series have news covered by Corocoro.
It also revealed the 4th gen (DP) of pokemon, so maybe they will reveal the roster.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Mario is in the game!!! Yayyy! This cant be true! Mario is in Super Smash Sonic Brawl!!! SSSB!

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
dood ur so dum u no dat mareo aint in dis gam an he neva eva gun be in et u her meh or liek r u def?

The Director

Smash Lord
The only reason I'm wary about CoroCoro's credibility is because Brawl is such a high profile game. I guess you could say D&P were incredibly high profile games as well, but I don't think handhelds hold the same magnitude that consoles do, especially this new fangled worldwide incredibly popular Wii.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I think I can translate.

dood ur so dum u no dat mareo aint in dis gam an he neva eva gun be in et u her meh or liek r u def?
Dude, your so dumb, you know Mario isn't in this game and he will never ever gonna be in it, you her me or are you death?

liek srsly r u blind ur sumtin coz u r srsly rly dum u no dat? he aint gun b in teh gmae
Like seriously, are you blind or something, cause you are seriously really dumb you know that? He isn't gonna be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom