• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
Difference is that we actually have a reason to look forward to this. Dec 3rd was fan hyped BS guessing. . . nothing important was said to happen on that day. Atleast now we have a official Japanese mag telling us that a whole brawl booket will come Dec 15th with some kind of info about characters.

Oh, and the last time I actually looked forward to a date Sonic was revealed and we got a new trailer. And I also believe Wi Fi was comfirmed too (which CC mag already confirmed in one of their past brawl mag things).
i thought they wer jus gonna announce all the startrs not a whole booklet. i guess i havent read this whole thread...is there a link or sumthin to the mags site?

Drake3

Smash Ace
I don't care about the final roster, but I hope they at least have something regarding Sheik's status. That's it, that's all, and I'll be a happy possum.

The Director

Smash Lord
Yeah, there are SO many people here who are just begging to be set up for disappointment.
What's new, though?

I expressed my wariness of CoroCoro last night, and another reason for doing so is that they've disappointed with Brawl scoops for me twice in the past.

But even still, I just realized that even if they're giving us the starting roster, won't we still get new information? I mean, there's still stuff that we don't know about some starters such as Zelda, PKMN Trainer, Peach, DK...so even if they don't announce the whole roster (which I seriously doubt they will) we should still have some tiny golden nuggets in there.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I'm being a bit dense about this, but I was just wondering...

I know the CoroCoro reveal is on Saturday, but will we on Smashboards see it on Saturday, or will it take several days to be scanned and such?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

I know the CoroCoro reveal is on Saturday, but will we on Smashboards see it on Saturday, or will it take several days to be scanned and such?
i think news that big would hit the internet fast like within a few hours! then give a couple more hours for English!

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
And also Donkey Kong 64 he was in there...but yeah, I really don't understand why a lot of people don't think he has a good chance...he is a main villain for a popular character...I hope he get revealed on saturday so I can laugh:laugh:
And he was is the main villan in the king of swing series. He was also in that DK racing game on wii but it was awful.

Boofer

Smash Ace

Honestly, I thought we'd get it earlier than the 15th. Isn't the 15th the day that it will hit the stores? If so, then subscribers usually get it earlier, from my experience.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who is actually waiting for this is quite idiotic, it's obvious we already have the starting roster revealed on the Dojo, it's only a matter of which ones are on it. They are not going to release all the characters, it's just rehashing of info we already know.

You heard it here first.

raul

Smash Lord
Anyone who is actually waiting for this is quite idiotic, it's obvious we already have the starting roster revealed on the Dojo, it's only a matter of which ones are on it. They are not going to release all the characters, it's just rehashing of info we already know.

You heard it here first.
Actually you heard it from me first and then theres another guy before me and one before hima nd one before that guy...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master

You heard it here first.
Where's your time machine?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Raul has it right though, DA, you aren't the first one to "call it"...

hummers2187

Smash Rookie
oh, sorry i was confussed... well to me this seems wierd that this issue hasnt been leaked yet because when they revealed new pokemon in coro coro they would always leak a few days earlier than the street date.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
So, if this article announces any characters we don't know of yet, are they going to post them on the front page/blog of this website?

Jmax

Smash Cadet
I am really willing to bet that new information is not going to presented JUST for CoroCoro. So, no new chars imo.

Though, I hope i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom