• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cless

Smash Champion
The only reason I'm wary about CoroCoro's credibility is because Brawl is such a high profile game. I guess you could say D&P were incredibly high profile games as well, but I don't think handhelds hold the same magnitude that consoles do, especially this new fangled worldwide incredibly popular Wii.
Well, Pokemon is the 2nd best selling franchise ever and the original game is the best selling game ever. I dunno if you'd consider that high profile though.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I don't get why you guys only want the starting roster, c'mon guys we'll get the whole roster. Just think of how many flame wars will end. And if your character is in, you can brag about it.
OR if Olimar and K. Rool ARENT in, I can cry about it :(

But they will be, so no worries :cool:

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I'm surprised that the scans haven't been leaked yet.

The pressure is killing me! :p
Yeah I know. Lol. I mean even the 1st 9 Ep. of the Avatar Book 3 season fro England was leaked. Why hasnt some1 juked from the Mag and leaked anything.
Well done. Ya, B******s.
Lol.
OR if Olimar and K. Rool ARENT in, I can cry about it :(

But they will be, so no worries :cool:
....yeah Right! Omg. K. Rool Lol. Maybe 15% chance. But Olimar? Yeah, Only if he's the WTF character.

Its like Platinum actually thinking Mog has a chance. Zero%

blayde_axel

Smash Master
....yeah Right! Omg. K. Rool Lol. Maybe 15% chance. But Olimar? Yeah, Only if he's the WTF character.

Its like Platinum actually thinking Mog has a chance. Zero%
lol. Wow. I'll never understand why no one wants K. Rool in. He was ONLY Donkey Kong's main villain for the Country Series.

I've heard he'd be a Bowser clone, but where the heck did that come from?

Anyway, I'm hoping this is the starting roster... for reasons I won't say.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'm surprised that the scans haven't been leaked yet.

The pressure is killing me! :p
My thoughts exactly! For something so high-profile, it seems only logical that someone would take the initiative and try to get a copy and scan it as early as possible.

Sad but likely.

Why you gotta be bringin' us down, man?
He's just keeping things in perspective. The language of both the translation and the initial note itself is vague--perhaps intentionally so. We have no real concrete evidence that supports the roster being revealed to be the starting roster or the entire roster. The most we can deduce is that, because Zelda has been revealed on the DOJO and will undoubtedly be featured in the Corocoro special, the Zelda / Sheik debate will finally be put to rest. :grin:

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
lol. Wow. I'll never understand why no one wants K. Rool in. He was ONLY Donkey Kong's main villain for the Country Series.
And also Donkey Kong 64 he was in there...but yeah, I really don't understand why a lot of people don't think he has a good chance...he is a main villain for a popular character...I hope he get revealed on saturday so I can laugh:laugh:

Cless

Smash Champion
Maybe he's collaborating with Bowser and using Bowser's minions. How the hell should I know? We don't even know what's really going on in the SSE.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
It's possible. I don't really know, but what possible reason would Bowser steal the Kongs' bananas?
What possible reason is there for Wario to kidnap Zelda? What possible reason is there for Rayquaza to be living in a lake near DK's territory? This is a whole new world- maybe Bowser's trying to lure DK away from a treasure, or otherwise take him out so that the SSM's plans go smoother. Who knows? Surely not I.

Cless

Smash Champion
Wario likes Princesses? Wario decided to cut his losses since you saved Peach? Rayquaza is mad pimp like that? Whatever the case, DK needs a better padlock.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I can see an Event.

"Save the...Yourself!?"

The stage is a look alike to the Original Nintendo Arcade game, Donkey Kong.

You Play as Mario, doing what else, jumping over Barrels and whatnot.
While at the top of the screen we see DK chasing Peach (I know it wasnt Peach back then but they would use her)
BUT! Why is the title "Yourself" and not "The Princess"?
Because! When you reach the top you dont just fight DK, but a Team Match 1 V 2, DK and Peach have plotted against you and now you must take them both out! And you keep all the damage you gained while trying to reach the top, just to make it that more of a challenge!

How about that for an Event Match?

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
If the starting roster is revealed, I just hope Falco is in and Pichu isn't so I can laugh at those NSider noobs Smashking and Tomnookssontommy. Yes, they actually believe that Pichu will get in over Falco. Talk about stupidity. I doubt they really know anything because they claim Falco isn't important and Pichu is important.

And anyone who is actually smart knows Falco > Pichu anyday in terms of popularity and chance of making it. Never liked NSider anyway.

Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl FTW!!!

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Im probably gonna but the magazine on Saturday. It just depends on if they carry it at my local bookstore or not. If not I dont think Ill bother looking around. The info will surface eventually

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
If the starting roster is revealed, I just hope Falco is in and Pichu isn't so I can laugh at those NSider noobs Smashking and Tomnookssontommy. Yes, they actually believe that Pichu will get in over Falco. Talk about stupidity. I doubt they really know anything because they claim Falco isn't important and Pichu is important.

And anyone who is actually smart knows Falco > Pichu anyday in terms of popularity and chance of making it. Never liked NSider anyway.

Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl FTW!!!

If Pichu gets in over Falco I'll eat my computer. Although to be honest I'd rather see Wolf in over Falco, but thats just me :p

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
its interesting that they didn't revealed Luigi yet, so im starting to bellieve we are only getting the starting roster. luigi has to be in brawl somewhere

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
And also Donkey Kong 64 he was in there...but yeah, I really don't understand why a lot of people don't think he has a good chance...he is a main villain for a popular character...I hope he get revealed on saturday so I can laugh:laugh:
I don't have anything against K. Rool or anything, but I'd much rather have Dixie.
She was playable on more DK Country games than even Donkey Kong himself.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
K. Rool will get in before Dixie.
true...cuz technically dixie is in as an alt costume 4 diddy so i doubt they r still gonna put her in. i dont know what to think bout k.Rool anymore, i wuz surprised when they announced DDD.

If Pichu gets in over Falco I'll eat my computer. Although to be honest I'd rather see Wolf in over Falco, but thats just me :p
hahaha "eat my computer"...i dunno wit wolf either. fox has an alt costume that looks just like wolf. its possible i dunno. but if they are gonna put a char in the game y would they make another char have an alt that looks just like em?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Looking at the first post, I doubt we'll get anything more than we already know. Perhaps we'll get lucky and get full movesets, but besides that, I don't think we're getting anyone new in particular.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, there are SO many people here who are just begging to be set up for disappointment. I'd like to see the full roster as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I'm treating Saturday like the December 3rd update...

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I knew December 3rd wasn't going to be anything special, Japans release will be something special.

raul

Smash Lord
Yeah, there are SO many people here who are just begging to be set up for disappointment. I'd like to see the full roster as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I'm treating Saturday like the December 3rd update...
Agreed. Everytime we gear up for a "special date" we crash and burn faster than Bush's approval ratings.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Difference is that we actually have a reason to look forward to this. Dec 3rd was fan hyped BS guessing. . . nothing important was said to happen on that day. Atleast now we have a official Japanese mag telling us that a whole brawl booket will come Dec 15th with some kind of info about characters.

Oh, and the last time I actually looked forward to a date Sonic was revealed and we got a new trailer. And I also believe Wi Fi was comfirmed too (which CC mag already confirmed in one of their past brawl mag things).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom