• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Well if they post pics and detail of each characters that would make it even more reliable.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
while i agree geno is a worthless waste of stuffing and stiches(havent played mario rpg in years and i hated him then and still do but i dont remember what hes made of, maybe wood) for you to say he wont get in either requires a time machine or a crystal ball since niether exist please dont make assumptions just because you dont like the character or for w/e reason because we wont no til its official... back on topic yah, when corocoro says something they usually do it, not to overhyppe somethign or increase the hopes in people but i think it will be a full roster release

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Geno really does deserve to bein Brawl and he is the second most requested character on Sakurai's list.

D

Deleted member

ah i hate both of them! a wooden doll and a baby bowser...thats just weird! lol:chuckle:
And a Monkey with a Nintendo hat isn't?
What about a Speedy Blue Hedgehog?
A yellow rat that can summon lighting?
A plumber with Fireballs?

Smash is weird period.

They better put Geno in, or he'll blow up Japan
Nice. XD

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
And a Monkey with a Nintendo hat isn't?
What about a Speedy Blue Hedgehog?
A yellow rat that can summon lighting?
A plumber with Fireballs?

Smash is weird period.

Nice. XD
there are normal brawl characters... i mean look at.... hmm... errr... Snake yah him... he's normal... well sorta

D

Deleted member

there are normal brawl characters... i mean look at.... hmm... errr... Snake yah him... he's normal... well sorta
That's not the point. There are weird characters in Brawl already. Yes, Geno is weird but there is nothing wrong with weird. If weird can'r get into Brawl than niether can freaky, scary, cool, awesome or just plain stupid. =|

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
So who all do you expect to be in?
I have absolutely no clue, I just have a few hopes... there are way to many characters for me to expect anyone.

Im Hoping for at least some of these Sora, Lucario, Megaman, Marth, Isaac and Marina
if a few make it i'll be happy

@foz yah i know, besides there really aren't anymore people in brawl, thats part of what makes it brawl.. i was just pointing out the person closest to being normal... because yah snake is far from normal too

D

Deleted member

I have absolutely no clue, I just have a few hopes... there are way to many characters for me to expect anyone.

@foz yah i know, besides there really aren't anymore people in brawl, thats part of what makes it brawl.. i was just pointing out the person closest to being normal... because yah snake is far from normal too
Actually
Pokemon Trainer is the only normal one because he does nothing. His Pokemon do. =P

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Actually
Pokemon Trainer is the only normal one because he does nothing. His Pokemon do. =P
haha you got a point there, never thought of it that way

@ Cless, yah if my hopefuls aren't in Ill still enjoy the game no matter what, but i'd be cool to see my favs in there though

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Actually
What, you call a little boy running around in the back of the stage throwing red and white balls with monsters in them normal?

D

Deleted member

At least people know who Bowser Jr. is. Hardly anyone outside of Mario RPG fans know who Geno is. Heck I didn't even know about him until last year.
I didn't know who Ice Climbers were until Melee.

I didn't know who Mr.Game and Watch was until Melee.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
At least people know who Bowser Jr. is. Hardly anyone outside of Mario RPG fans know who Geno is. Heck I didn't even know about him until last year.

Well, that is you, but 2.5 million people who bought SMRPG knew who Geno was and was almost always the favorite character of the game.

D

Deleted member

Geno is even less known then those characters.
NOW at least. I doubt before Melee, buddy. Now people are familiar with G&W and IC now that they've appeared in Melee. =|

This isn't a popularity contest, NintendoWarrior.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
well depennds on how long youve been gaming, i been playing since the very beginning of ninendo's days so i grew up with these guys, see them kcik butt and take names in brawl was the coolest thing ever, i hope game and watch comes back but yah Geno is fairly unknown due to how many people actually playd mario Rpg, which is sad because its an amazing game, i recommend you look into trying it if you havent played it yet

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
NOW at least. I doubt before Melee, buddy. Now people are familiar with G&W and IC now that they've appeared in Melee. =|

This isn't a popularity contest, NintendoWarrior.
??? You have no idea how old am I do you? I've been with Nintendo for years, so yes I was familiar with the 2 of them before Melee and so were a bunch of other people I know. Nobody is making this a popularity contest.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Does anybody know of anyway to play SMRPG without a wii or an SNES. Maybe an emulator or something? I know nothing about this stuff, so help is appreciated.

D

Deleted member

??? You have no idea how old am I do you? I've been with Nintendo for years, so yes I was familiar with the 2 of them before Melee and so were a bunch of other people I know. Nobody is making this a popularity contest.
But that is YOU and the people YOU know. Not everybody in the world is the people YOU know. There are a lot of people I know that didn't know about IC or G&W before Melee.

'Well known' does somewhat = popularity and to me it sounds as if you are speaking the fact that Geno isn't popular enough to be in Brawl.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yes you can probally get smrpg through an emulator... i used nesticle for a while it was prettty good, good luck searching for that game, it'll be worth it. and guys lets not turn this into a flmae war so this thread gets closed please

Cless

Smash Champion
zsnes is the best emulator. Roms are everywhere.

I didn't know about the Ice Climbers, but Game & Watch I knew. Anyway Sakurai loves the unexpected characters, so time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom