• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Hopefully we'll know the entire roster, although sadly it seems like we'll see only the starting roster (and it'll be surely the characters that we already known from Dojo minus the third-parties, and Captain Falcon and maybe Sheik).
After friday's update I think that Sakurai might reveal the full roster because he is not too "hung up"on hidden chars.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Yeah, the second most deserving, recognizable and important character from an important series is a waste of space.

Do you think that Ridley has not a personality? Read the Metroid manga.

Hopefully we'll know the entire roster, although sadly it seems like we'll see only the starting roster (and it'll be surely the characters that we already known from Dojo minus the third-parties, and Captain Falcon and maybe Sheik).
It is gonna be all characters...it says All characters revealed.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment. I don't expect them to reveal every character on Saturday.

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
If they were to only reveal those already revealed in dojo, the magazine is pointless and nobody's gonna buy it.

Everybody, check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoroCoro_Comic
You're seriously going to quote and believe Wikipedia? I mean I believe they'll reveal the full roster, but you shouldn't make it a habit to quote Wikipedia, just a little piece of advice.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Samuraipanda, I found this

Could you please translate it for us?

I can only translate the first line which was the white words on the black background.

It says "the number 1 thing fans have been waiting for!!"

The others I don't understand.

KJC2004

Smash Apprentice

I can only translate the first line which was the white words on the black background.

WOAH nice find ;)

Lant

Smash Journeyman

I hope it's not something lame like "Brawl is online! lawl we're sure fans don't check the DOJO and ergo don't know this =("

Captainfalconandmarthupdatesalreadyfgs

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I finally got around to updating the first post. And now I have to go back to studying for my final exam on Tuesday, so you guys can discuss this amongst yourselves.

Very old. It ended up being nothing, so don't worry about it.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
You're seriously going to quote and believe Wikipedia? I mean I believe they'll reveal the full roster, but you shouldn't make it a habit to quote Wikipedia, just a little piece of advice.
Little piece of advice, don't trust this guy, trust Wikipedia. People don't like it because it points out when they're wrong.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Wikipedia is in general, a nice place to go for GENERAL information but for something more fortified, specific, and/or trustworthy look elsewhere. It's kinda like word on the street.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I don't want to feed the fire but what does this say? This is what people seem to be calling the artocal that calls the booklet the "SMASH BROS. X ALL CHARACTER REVEAL BOOK" thats coming with the CC mag.
Gotz no idlea if it's official. . . http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/470/brawlzd8.jpg

Edit, that artical is from the Nintendo Times website. They are the ones saying this so its not "official". They are a Nintendo information site from Japan.

In the past (twice), CoroCoro said they were going to have news on Smash, but it turned out to be a rehash of the Dojo with one or two new screenshots at best. Which is why I am leaning towards the "all the characters from the Dojo" interpretation.
If I remember corrrectly the CC mag was the one which said brawl would be online before Nintendo said it and they also gave the pre-delay Japanese release date shortly before the game got delayed. Might not have been huge but it was news none the less.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Little piece of advice, don't trust this guy, trust Wikipedia. People don't like it because it points out when they're wrong.
No. People don't like Wikipedia because any idiot can make changes to it. This is why you can't quote anything from Wikipedia in school, or any legit source.

You've done essay's before, right?

I Wikipedia'ed "African-American" one time, and it had an entire article full of racist remarks, and blatant degradation. Sounds trusty, right?

kingjoekur

Smash Apprentice
wikipedia is the best

it is great for a general reference on almost any topic

i believe they are taking steps to prevent"false and inappropriate" things, im sure there is review teams and such

just because u can't use it to cite information in school doesnt mean it is not extremely useful for almost any info

if u dont use wikipedia now, u should start.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
wikipedia is the best

it is great for a general reference on almost any topic

i believe they are taking steps to prevent"false and inappropriate" things, im sure there is review teams and such

just because u can't use it to cite information in school doesnt mean it is not extremely useful for almost any info

if u dont use wikipedia now, u should start.
read what i said

I may sound like a hypocrite, but I still use it. Just not for school sources or important matters.

simple stuff like video games, tv shows, and etc.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Wikipedia has a list of sources at the bottom. Look something up in Wikipedia, find the source and quote the source. Is it that hard?

Besides, about the African American article, well, articles get vandalized all the time. At least they spot it quickly and restore them.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Wikipedia has a list of sources at the bottom. Look something up in Wikipedia, find the source and quote the source. Is it that hard?

Besides, about the African American article, well, articles get vandalized all the time. At least they spot it quickly and restore them.
I'm talking about directly quoting wikipedia, not taking the sources the article lists.

Blue X

Smash Cadet
I guess the starting roster being revealed would be okay. Though, I have this feeling if they do release any info, it won't be relatively new. However, we will know who exactly is unlockable and who isn't, so I'm always welcome to any new info.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I hope it's the whole roster. I'm so sick of waiting to know if Isaac is in or not. I know for sure that if I don't know from this magazine, I'll be waiting a loonggg time to find out.

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
I may sound like a hypocrite, but I still use it. Just not for school sources or important matters.

simple stuff like video games, tv shows, and etc.
Exactly what this guy said

I'm just trying to stop dissapointment if Wiki happens to **** something up

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I hope it's the whole roster. I'm so sick of waiting to know if Isaac is in or not. I know for sure that if I don't know from this magazine, I'll be waiting a loonggg time to find out.
Same here i wanna know if Isaac, Geno, K. Rool, Macaiah, Claus, Ray, an AC Character, and Megaman get in.

Cless

Smash Champion
I still can't picture an a moveset for Micaiah. Maybe it's because I'm not very far, but they made one for Zelda I guess.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
CoroCoro has a big history in the past of revealing all characters of games before they release. nintendo said that they are going to at least show all the starting character but they are not sure about every character. nintendo also said that they, if any, are the ones you should look at. they are the most reliable. they told about all the pokemon in the new games before all the new pokemon were released to the public by nintendo.

but of course even with the characters they show we cannot be totally sure that they are true until the Dojo has them or the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom