• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Notable Players List (Aug '15): Luigi & ZSS

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Vinnie from tristate not being listed as a Shiek main is really dumb considering how he's probably the fourth best Shiek player out there. He always gets good results at tournaments and pretty much only loses the ditto to Mr. R and ZeRo. If i'm wrong about this information, feel free to correct me. He also came close to beating ZeRo in west coast vs. east coast crew battle, but ZeRo was able to take out the third stock.

Wii Twerk Trainer made it to top 32 at EVO, which forced Dabuz to switch to Olimar for game 2 and 3 in loser's. He's a SoCal player that definitely deserves to be listed under Wii Fit Trainer mains.

While Trevonte from NorCal uses Shiek the most, Palutena is probably his second most used character and he frequently uses her at tournaments (such as the Come On and Ban weeklies), including EVO where he made it to top 32.

Tyrant now solo mains Meta Knight and made it to top 24 at both CEO and EVO. I don't know the exact number placement, but he did better than any other Meta Knight player at those enormous tournaments by a large margin. Also double eliminated Ito in both winner's and loser's. I feel Ito knows the character better than anyone else, but Tyrant is definitely better at the ditto and has gotten fantastic results with the character.

Leo won two regionals in Mexico with Meta Knight, including a Grand Finals where he two stocked Mr. R in at least two games. While Mr. R wasn't playing his best, that was probably the biggest accomplishment any Meta Knight main has made.

At this point, Ito, Leo, and Tyrant have the best results with the character compared to anyone else. S2H and Katakiri also get very good results in their regions with Meta Knight, where S2H is currently ranked #13 and Katakiri (who is already listed) is ranked well in his region.

Also, I think Keitaro dropped both Diddy Kong and Mii Brawler for Falco. Considering how no-one is listed under Falco and Keitaro has been getting results with the character, adding him under Falco might be a good idea. I just don't know his track record with the character currently. If someone had some of his results with Falco, that would be great to evaluate compared to other Falco mains who also get results. So basically, if he has dropped Mii Brawler for good and has gotten noteworthy enough results with Falco, you might want to remove him from Mii Brawler and put him under Falco.

Last edited:

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Lol, Why was my name removed from Lucario? I just placed higher than June at LTC3. Got 13th at ceo and win every local I've ever been to in Oklahoma/Arkansas and the one i've been to in Kansas so far. I hardly care but i'm just wondering why your rankings are so terrible

D

Deleted member

Vinnie from tristate not being listed as a Shiek main is really dumb considering how he's probably the fourth best Shiek player out there. He always gets good results at tournaments and pretty much only loses the ditto to Mr. R and ZeRo. If i'm wrong about this information, feel free to correct me. He also came close to beating ZeRo in west coast vs. east coast crew battle, but ZeRo was able to take out the third stock.

Wii Twerk Trainer made it to top 32 at EVO, which forced Dabuz to switch to Olimar for game 2 and 3 in loser's. He's a SoCal player that definitely deserves to be listed under Wii Fit Trainer mains.

While Trevonte from NorCal uses Shiek the most, Palutena is probably his second most used character and he frequently uses her at tournaments (such as the Come On and Ban weeklies), including EVO where he made it to top 32.

Tyrant now solo mains Meta Knight and made it to top 24 at both CEO and EVO. I don't know the exact number placement, but he did better than any other Meta Knight player at those enormous tournaments by a large margin. Also double eliminated Ito in both winner's and loser's. I feel Ito knows the character better than anyone else, but Tyrant is definitely better at the ditto and has gotten fantastic results with the character.

Leo won two regionals in Mexico with Meta Knight, including a Grand Finals where he two stocked Mr. R in at least two games. While Mr. R wasn't playing his best, that was probably the biggest accomplishment any Meta Knight main has made.

At this point, Ito, Leo, and Tyrant have the best results with the character compared to anyone else. S2H and Katakiri also get very good results in their regions with Meta Knight, where S2H is currently ranked #13 and Katakiri (who is already listed) is ranked well in his region.

Also, I think Keitaro dropped both Diddy Kong and Mii Brawler for Falco. Considering how no-one is listed under Falco and Keitaro has been getting results with the character, adding him under Falco might be a good idea. I just don't know his track record with the character currently. If someone had some of his results with Falco, that would be great to evaluate compared to other Falco mains who also get results. So basically, if he has dropped Mii Brawler for good and has gotten noteworthy enough results with Falco, you might want to remove him from Mii Brawler and put him under Falco.
1. Vinnie lost dittos to Larrylurr, gsmVoiD, and K9 recently as well but I do believe your right that he deserves it. I do believe gsmVoiD definitely deserves to be on it or at least in the sheik list because hes been getting great results while he was out here in SoCal.
2. Wiifittrainer, while it is true he made it far at evo, without customs hasn't done quite as well
3. The MK list is so booty on this. Ito/Tyrant/Leo are so much better than katakiri its almost laughable
4. AC managed to get 4/155 with Falco (and mk and sheik) and he beat gsmVoiD with falco.

@ Kami~ Kami~ this hasn't been updated in who knows when but I'm thinking you'll be degree 1 or 2 after it is

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
No challonge for yesterday's tournament, but at Super Smash Sundays 31

Tyrant :4metaknight:beat LarryLurr :4fox::4sheik:and Vinnie :4sheik:
SlayerZ :4peach:beat Kiraflax :4pit:and Xzax :4mario::4diddy:
Mr. ConCon :4luigi:beat SlayerZ :4peach:
Vinnie :4sheik:beat Mr. ConCon :4luigi:
K9:4sheik:beat Mr. ConCon :4luigi:
Mr. R :4sheik:beat Tyrant :4metaknight:and Vinnie:4sheik:
Vinnie:4sheik: beat LarryLurr :4sheik::4fox:

Don't forget that Spyro's Pikachu beat SlayerZ!

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
Why aren't BrolyLegs(atleast got top 224 at EVO) and NEO listed for Lucina? Mr.E deserves a spot with marth(atleast top 224 possibly higher). Ryo is a amaizng ike and he does well in doubles and singles(was in pools with NEOS and ESAM at CEO and beat NEOS in winners and did ok against ESAM but got 3rd) Hyuga got 3rd at the mexico national and did extremely well against Mr.R even two stocking him game one with toon link.

D

Deleted member

Why aren't BrolyLegs(atleast got top 224 at EVO) and NEO listed for Lucina? Mr.E deserves a spot with marth(atleast top 224 possibly higher). Ryo is a amaizng ike and he does well in doubles and singles(was in pools with NEOS and ESAM at CEO and beat NEOS in winners and did ok against ESAM but got 3rd) Hyuga got 3rd at the mexico national and did extremely well against Mr.R even two stocking him game one with toon link.
top 224 at evo is lol, thats like rewarding someone who got 17/50 at a tournament
also SETs matter not games. doesnt matter how well someone did if they didnt get the W

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
top 224 at evo is lol, thats like rewarding someone who got 17/50 at a tournament
also SETs matter not games. doesnt matter how well someone did if they didnt get the W
So you're saying they aren't notable players for those mains? Like come on its not like I'm saying Jash and San should be up there. I mean Ryuga is up there for Ike and what notable placement has he got for Ike since the 3DS days?

Vinnie

Smash Master
1. Vinnie lost dittos to Larrylurr, gsmVoiD, and K9 recently as well but I do believe your right that he deserves it. I do believe gsmVoiD definitely deserves to be on it or at least in the sheik list because hes been getting great results while he was out here in SoCal.
2. Wiifittrainer, while it is true he made it far at evo, without customs hasn't done quite as well
3. The MK list is so booty on this. Ito/Tyrant/Leo are so much better than katakiri its almost laughable
4. AC managed to get 4/155 with Falco (and mk and sheik) and he beat gsmVoiD with falco.

@ Kami~ Kami~ this hasn't been updated in who knows when but I'm thinking you'll be degree 1 or 2 after it is
Just saying, my records with the players u mentioned:

Void: 4-1
K9: 10-2
Larry: 2-3

The way u said things sounded pretty skewed

thehard

Smash Lord
NNID
Barbecutie
Angel Cortes should be on the list for Diddy. Beat MVD at Smash Con, finished 5th.
17th at EVO
33rd at APEX
5th at Collision XII
Consistent 2nd and 3rd placings at Smash 4-Ever weeklies (entrants consisting of Nairo, False, NAKAT, Keitaro, etc.)
Taken games and sets off many notable players like Nairo, Abadango, DKWill, etc.

Last edited:

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
At this point, it's very apparent ZeRo, MVD, and Angel Cortez are the best Diddy Kong players in the country. All the other amazing Diddy Kong players in the US (with few exceptions) dropped the character.

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
So you're saying they aren't notable players for those mains? Like come on its not like I'm saying Jash and San should be up there. I mean Ryuga is up there for Ike and what notable placement has he got for Ike since the 3DS days?
Click my name on the rankings I still place farely well my scene just isn't as popular lol

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'm happy going to locals and the occasional Canadian tournament a few hours away. Not really going to travel far to tournaments with Mii 1111 rules.

D

Deleted member

Just saying, my records with the players u mentioned:

Void: 4-1
K9: 10-2
Larry: 2-3

The way u said things sounded pretty skewed
didn't mean that XD i shouldve cleared things up =)

http://challonge.com/SmashBrosAtChurch2
important stuffs
Vinnie :4sheik:beat Leepuff :4yoshi:, Xzax :4mario:, K9 :4sheik:x2
Zan :4tlink:beat Mr. ConCon :4luigi:
Xzax :4fox:beat Mr. ConCon :4luigi:
K9 :4sheik:beat Rich Brown :4olimar:
Mr. ConCon :4luigi:beat Rich Brown :4mewtwo:

AaronSMASH

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Why was my name removed from Lucario? I just placed higher than June at LTC3. Got 13th at ceo and win every local I've ever been to in Oklahoma/Arkansas and the one i've been to in Kansas so far. I hardly care but i'm just wondering why your rankings are so terrible
This. Why isn't the only tier 1 Lucario (kami) listed at all? Smh

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
My :sheik: beat NinjaLink's Mega Man in a set 2 weeks ago here: http://challonge.com/smashisland18singles

And also yesterday, a second time.

I've also beat juice.Doom in bracket, currently the 3rd best Falcon on here.

Last but not least, at EVO I beat FOW's Ness in bracket. We played the whole set out and then after we finished, the pool manager came over and said he ****ed up and we weren't supposed to play. I just thought this might be worth mentioning, especially considering that he got top 8 after losing to me :)

Last edited:

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
I'm happy going to locals and the occasional Canadian tournament a few hours away. Not really going to travel far to tournaments with Mii 1111 rules.
Also I hope I didn't come off rude XD I mean my Friend has idolized you since brawl and still talks about your ike.

Click my name on the rankings I still place farely well my scene just isn't as popular lol
XD wow I gonna apologize for what I said. But I still believe Ryo deserves to be up there.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Also I hope I didn't come off rude XD I mean my Friend has idolized you since brawl and still talks about your ike.

XD wow I gonna apologize for what I said. But I still believe Ryo deserves to be up there.
None taken, mostly making johns for myself :)

Ryo beat StaticManny so he definitely deserves to be up there.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm in the process of updating... again.
Stuff's been complicated, many major tournaments, two patches, multiple ranking updates, new point ratings and stuff.

I'm going to do another "clean slate" so to speak.
Staying in degree 1 (after dropping out of top 60) requires you to:
1. Have beaten other first degree players recently
2. Or is a concession due to tournament result upload frequency (i.e. non-North America or I'm aware you're still active/strong but the results aren't on Smashboards).

If you've beaten degree 2s that I'm aware of, they're going to bumped down to degree 2.
If there is no such connection been made thus far [this can be my fault though, but as I said 'clean slate'] then I've removed them entirely.

The player table is going to start noting people's regions properly. There is mild intention (originally, but looking to focus more of it now) that this can be referred to for seeding or similar purposes.

Will update losses/etc soon.
Also LMK if I accidentally usa'd a canadian.

Player | Locale | Characters | Since | Losses
ZeRo | Chile |:4diddy::4sheik:| 03/15 | Mr. Concon
Nairo |
USA, Atlantic North | :4zss::4pit::4zelda::4robinf: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Dabuz, NAKAT, Angel Cortes, ESAM
Dabuz |
USA, Atlantic North | :rosalina::4alph: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Nairo, Abadango
Ally | Canada | :4mario::4marth:| 03/15 | aMSa, Nairo, LOE1, Rayquaza, HolyNightmare, Poke
Mr.R (Ramin) | EU, Netherlands | :4sheik: | 03/15 | Nairo, ZeRo, MVD
Mew2King | USA | :substitute: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Dabuz, Tyrant, Fow, MVD, Cacogen
FOW | USA, Pacific West | :4ness: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Tyrant
Tyrant | USA, Pacific West | :4metaknight: | 03/15 | ZeRo, LarryLurr, Vinnie, Mr.R
LarryLurr (DEHF) | USA, Pacific West | :4fox: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Tyrant, Leepuff, AeroLink, Dabuz
ESAM | USA | :4pikachu: | 03/15
MVD | USA | :4diddy::4littlemac::4duckhunt: | 03/15 | Shaky
NAKAT | USA, Atlantic North | :4ness::4fox::4pikachu: | 03/15 | Poke
Manny | USA | :4sonic: | 03/15
k9 | USA | :4sheik: | 03/15
Vinnie | USA, Atlantic North |:4sheik: | 03/15
6WX | USA, Atlantic North | :4sonic: | 03/15 | Ito, Fatality
Jtails | USA, Atlantic North | :4diddy: | 03/15
Abadango | Japan | :4pacman::4wario2: | 03/15 | Dabuz, Mr.R
8BitMan | USA | :4rob: | 03/15
False | USA |:4sheik::4luigi: | 03/15
NickRiddle | USA | :4zss::4miibrawl: | 03/15
Megafox | USA | :4fox: | 05/15
Zinoto | USA | :4diddy: | 03/15
boss | USA | :4luigi: | 03/15 | aMSa
Mr. Concon | USA |:4luigi: | 05/15 | Ito
Seagull Joe | USA | :4sonic: | 03/15
RichBrown | USA | :4olimar: | 03/15
Akiro | USA | :4sheik: | 03/15
Xzax | USA | :4mario: | 03/15
Denti | USA | :substitute: | 03/15
DKWill | USA | :4dk::4sheik:| 03/15
Trela | USA | :4miisword::4mewtwo::4robinf: | 04/15
AeroLink | USA | :4palutena::4diddy: | 03/15
falln | USA | :rosalina: | 03/15
Rayquaza | USA | :rosalina::4sheik: | 05/15
Chris Fisch | USA | :4diddy:| 03/15
Tearbear | USA | :4falcon: | 03/15 | Slayerz
LOE1 | USA | :4luigi: | 03/15
HolyNightmare | Canada | :4rob: | 06/15
Reflex | USA | :4wario: | 08/15
Fatality | USA | :4falcon: | 08/15 |
GrimTurtle (UltimateRazer) | USA | :4falcon: | 05/15
Fliphop | USA | :4diddy: | 03/15
Myran | USA | :4olimar: | 03/15
Villyness | Australia | :4villager: :4ness: | 08/15
VoiD | USA, Pacific West | :4sheik: | 08/15
Earla | Australia | :4littlemac: | 08/15
Nietono | Japan | :4fox::4sheik: | 03/15 | Tearbear
Phuzix | USA | :4sheik: | 08/15
Shaky | USA, Atlantic South | :4ness: | 04/15 | Dabuz, MVD
Xaltis | USA | :rosalina: | 03/15
NinjaLink | USA | :4megaman: | 03/15
JJRockets | USA | :4diddy:| 06/15
Master Raven | USA, Atlantic South | :4sheik: | 08/15
AverageJoe | USA, Atlantic North | :4dk: | 04/15
Mr.E (Eric) | USA | :4rob: | 08/15
Player-1 | USA, Atlantic South | :4diddy: | 08/15
Wizzrobe | USA, Atlantic South | :4sheik: | 08/15
Espy | USA | :4sonic::4littlemac: | 04/15
Poke | Canada | :4luigi: | 06/15 |
Rain | Japan | :4sheik: | 03/15
J.Miller | EU, Britain | :4luigi: | *03/15 | aMSa, S1-14, Ixis
Tweek | USA, Atlantic North |:4bowserjr:| *04/15 | DKWill
Leon | EU, France | :4zss: | *03/15
Gluttony | EU, France | :4wario2::4falcon: | *07/15 |

Those I've moved to degree 2:
MikeKirby |
| :4kirby: | 03/15
Zex |
| :4sheik: | 03/15
Katakiri |
| :4metaknight: | 06/15
GimR |
| :4gaw: | 05/15
Ksev |
| :4fox: | 03/15

Last edited:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
None taken, mostly making johns for myself :)

Ryo beat StaticManny so he definitely deserves to be up there.
He's done that twice in the last two local tournaments down there: beaten Manny in Winners Finals then Grand Finals. Has beaten him with both Ike and Lucina. Has used Roy, don't know if enough to count, but at the last tournament's Grand Finals he only went Lucina.

Tournaments were SC35 and SC36

Last edited:

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Mew2King, Tyrant, and Denti all dropped Diddy Kong. Mew2King has a ton of characters (mostly uses Mario and Rosalina currently), Tyrant solo mains Meta Knight now, and Denti uses Shiek, Luigi, Yoshi, and Olimar. I don't think Denti stopped using Diddy until customs died though. He basically replaced Diddy Kong with Luigi. After 1.0.8 came out, Xzax mentioned he was thinking about dropping Diddy as well and I haven't seen him use Diddy Kong in a long time.

Last edited:

Illuminose

Smash Ace
k so Umebura 18

Yuzu:rosalina: beat Nietono:4fox::4greninja:
Hayato:4tlink: beat Rain:4sheik:
Umeki:4peach: beat Nietono:4fox:
Choco:4zss: beat Ranai:4villager:
Ranai:4villager: beat Choco:4zss:2x, Umeki:4peach:, and Salena:4metaknight:
Songun:4gaw: beat Rain:4sheik: and Nyanko:4sheik:
Shu:4sheik: beat Abadango(?) and Brood:4duckhunt:
KEN:4sonic: beat Brood:4duckhunt:
Nietono:4fox: beat Salena:4metaknight:

there were definitely other things (someone else beat Abadango for instance and there's others) but it's kinda hard to interpret the Japanese bracket soooo yeah

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Should def remove me from degree 1

Changed characters, controls, and maybe controllers.

You're gonna have a bad time if people start reporting they beat me lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Degree 1:
ZeRo | Chile |:4diddy::4sheik:| 03/15 | Mr. Concon
Nairo |
USA, Atlantic North | :4zss::4pit::4zelda::4robinf: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Dabuz, NAKAT, Angel Cortes, ESAM
Dabuz |
USA, Atlantic North | :rosalina::4alph: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Nairo, Abadango
Ally | Canada | :4mario::4marth:| 03/15 | aMSa, Nairo, LOE1, Rayquaza, HolyNightmare, Poke, Wizzrobe
Mr.R (Ramin) | EU, Netherlands | :4sheik: | 03/15 | Leo, Nairo, ZeRo, MVD
Mew2King | USA | :substitute: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Dabuz, Tyrant, Fow, MVD, Cacogen, Scatt, Shel
FOW | USA, Pacific West | :4ness: | 03/15 | ZeRo, Tyrant
Tyrant | USA, Pacific West | :4metaknight: | 03/15 | Mr.R, ZeRo, LarryLurr, Vinnie
LarryLurr (DEHF) | USA, Pacific West | :4fox: | 03/15 | Tyrant, Vinnie, ZeRo, Leepuff, AeroLink, Dabuz, gsmVoiD
ESAM | USA | :4pikachu: | 03/15
MVD | USA | :4diddy::4littlemac::4duckhunt: | 03/15 | Shaky, Angel Cortez
NAKAT | USA, Atlantic North | :4ness::4fox::4pikachu: | 03/15 | Poke, Falln, Kamicario
Manny | USA | :4sonic: | 03/15
k9 | USA | :4sheik: | 03/15 | TearBear, Zenyou, gsmVoiD, SS, Vinnie
Vinnie | USA, Atlantic North |:4sheik: | 03/15 | Mr.R, Tyrant, LarryLurr, RichBrown, gsmVoiD, K9, Angbad
6WX | USA, Atlantic North | :4sonic: | 03/15 | Ito, Fatality
Jtails | USA, Atlantic North | :4diddy: | 03/15
Abadango | Japan | :4pacman::4wario2: | 03/15 | Dabuz, Mr.R, Shu
8BitMan | USA | :4rob: | 03/15
False | USA |:4sheik::4luigi: | 03/15 | Marss
NickRiddle | USA | :4zss::4miibrawl: | 03/15
Megafox | USA | :4fox: | 05/15
Zinoto | USA | :4diddy: | 03/15
boss | USA | :4luigi: | 03/15 | aMSa
Mr. Concon | USA |:4luigi: | 05/15 | Xzax, K9, Vinnie, Ito, Zenyou, Shrooby, Zan
Seagull Joe | USA | :4sonic: | 03/15
RichBrown | USA, Pacific West | :4olimar: | 03/15 | Xzax, gsmVoiD, SS, Airvault, Mr.R
Akiro | USA | :4sheik: | 03/15
Xzax | USA, Pacific West | :4mario::4fox: | 03/15 | Vinnie, LarryLurr, Jonny Westside, SlayerZ
Denti | USA, Southwest | :4sheik: | 03/15 | Hyrule Hero, Zenyou
DKWill | USA | :4dk::4sheik:| 03/15 | Tweek, Wii Twerk Trainer
Trela | USA, Southwest | :4miisword::4mewtwo::4robinf: | 04/15 | Zenyou
AeroLink | USA, Southwest | :4palutena: | 03/15 | Zenyou
falln | USA, Pacific West | :rosalina: | 03/15 | Kamicario
Rayquaza | USA | :rosalina::4sheik: | 05/15
Chris Fisch | USA | :4diddy:| 03/15
Tearbear | USA | :4falcon: | 03/15 | Vinnie, Slayerz
LOE1 | USA, Midwest | :4luigi: | 03/15 | Mikey Lenetia
HolyNightmare | Canada | :4rob: | 06/15
Reflex | USA | :4wario: | 08/15
Fatality | USA | :4falcon: | 08/15 |
GrimTurtle (UltimateRazer) | USA | :4falcon: | 05/15
Fliphop | USA | :4diddy: | 03/15
Myran | USA | :4olimar: | 03/15
Villyness | Australia | :4villager: :4ness: | 08/15
gsmVoiD | USA, Pacific West | :4sheik: | 08/15 | RichBrown, Vinnie, Mr.Concon, Mr.R, Angel Cortez, K9, AC
Earla | Australia | :4littlemac: | 08/15
Nietono | Japan | :4fox::4sheik: | 03/15 | Tearbear, Yuzu, Umeki
Phuzix | USA | :4sheik: | 08/15
Shaky | USA, Atlantic South | :4ness: | 04/15 | Dabuz, MVD, Angel Cortes
Xaltis | USA | :rosalina: | 03/15
NinjaLink | USA | :4megaman: | 03/15
JJRockets | USA | :4diddy:| 06/15
Master Raven | USA, Atlantic South | :4sheik: | 08/15
AverageJoe | USA, Atlantic North | :4dk: | 04/15
Mr.E (Eric) | USA | :4rob: | 08/15
Player-1 | USA, Atlantic South | :4diddy: | 08/15
Wizzrobe | USA, Atlantic South | :4sheik: | 08/15
Espy | USA | :4sonic::4littlemac: | 04/15
Poke | Canada | :4luigi: | 06/15 |
Rain | Japan | :4sheik: | 03/15 | Hayato, Songun
J.Miller | EU, Britain | :4luigi: | *03/15 | aMSa, S1-14, Ixis
Tweek | USA, Atlantic North |:4bowserjr:| *04/15 | Marss
Leon | EU, France | :4zss: | *03/15
Gluttony | EU, France | :4wario2::4falcon: | *07/15 |

Degree 2

MikeKirby |
| :4kirby: | 03/15
Zex |
| :4sheik: | 03/15
Katakiri |
| :4metaknight: | 06/15
GimR |
| :4gaw: | 05/15
Ksev |
| :4fox: | 03/15
DunnoBro |
USA | :4duckhunt::4yoshi: | 06/15 | AverageJoe, Seagull Joe, Boss
Logic |
| :4olimar: | 03/15 | GimR
Nyanko (ニャンこ) |
| :4sheik: | 04/15 |
Sodrek |
| :4fox: | 05/15 | Mr.R
Komorikiri (古森霧) |
| :4sonic:| 05/15
Choco (ちょこ) |
| :4zss: | 03/15 | Nietono, Abadango, Ranai
VaBengal * |
| :4zss: | 04/15
Kirihara (キリハラ) |
| :rosalina: | 05/15
Souther (サウザー) |
| :4falcon: | 06/15 | Nietono
Slayerz|
| :4peach: | 04/15 | Xzax, K9, Zan, Rich Brown, Tearbear, Zenyou, KiraFlax
LLOD|
| :4peach: | 04/15
Brood (ブルード) |
| :4duckhunt: | 04/15
Fsann |
| :4ness: | 06/15 | Nietono, Nyanko
Alphicans |
| :4littlemac:| 05/15 | Zex
Zee * |
| :4villagerf: | 04/15
Ranai (らない) |
| :4villagerf: | 05/15 | Choco, Rain, Umeki, Salena
aMSa |
| :4greninja: | 03/15 | Ally, Boss, J.Miller
JohnNumbers * |
| :4wiifit: | 04/15 | Vinnie, Dillon3000, DKWill
Dapuffster |
| :4miibrawl: | 04/15
Zan |
| :4tlink: | 06/15 | Mr.Concon, RichBrown, Nicko
Ito |
| :4metaknight: | 06/15 | 6WX, RichBrown, Tearbear, Falln, Mr. Concon
Poke |
| :4luigi: | 06/15 | NAKAT
Nicko |
| :4marth: | 06/15 | K9, Zenyou
Kiraflax |
| :4pit: | 06/15 | Mr. Concon
Serudos |
| :4zss: | 06/15 | K9
Leepuff |
| :4yoshi: | 06/15 | LarryLurr
Rice |
| :4yoshi: | 06/15 | Zex
Zenyou (Steroidism) |
| :4mario: | 06/15 | AeroLink, Trela, Denti, K9, Tearbear, RichBrown, Mr.Concon, Kamicario
Monkey |
| :4littlemac: | 06/15 | RichBrown, Xzax
Marrs |
| :4zss: | 06/15 | Seagull Joe
Feel Tension |
| :4fox: | 06/15 | Average Joe
Angel Cortes |
| :4diddy: | 06/15 | MVD, Nairo, Shaky, gsmVoiD
Mook |
| :4pikachu: | 06/15 | Denti
Salena (サレナ) |
| :4metaknight: | 06/15 | Abadango, Kirihara, Yui
Steam |
| :4lucario: | 06/15 | Mew2King
MJG |
| :4villagerf: | 06/15 | MVD, Steam
JT |
| :4sonic: | 06/15 | GimR
dekillsage |
| :4luigi: | 06/15 | GimR
Coco |
| :4olimar: | 06/15 | Acid, JJRockets
LouRich |
| :4sonic: | 06/15 | Ksev
Ryuga |
| :4myfriends: | 06/15 | JJRockets, LouRich
Hyper Crasher |
| :4luigi: | 06/15 | Katakiri
TLTC |
| :4palutena: | 06/15 | K9
Cacogen |
| :4sheik: | 06/15 | Mew2King
TripleR |
| :4kirby: | 06/15 | Acid
Ixis |
| :4sonic: | 06/15
S1-14 |
| :4ness: | 06/15
Scatt |
USA | :4megaman: | 08/15 | Mew2King
Shel |
USA | :4luigi: | 08/15 | Mew2King
TKbreezy |
USA, Atlantic North | :4wiifit: | 06/15 | VaBengalz, GimR
Zigsta |
USA, Pacific West | :4bowser: | 08/15 | RichBrown
Shrooby |
USA, Pacific West | :4dedede: | 08/15 | Mr.Concon
KP Joey |
USA, Midwest | :4miibrawl: | 08/15 | Wizzrobe
SS |
USA, Pacific West | :4villager::4ness: | 08/15 | K9, Zenyou, Shrooby, SlayerZ, RichBrown, Tweek, False, GimR, Falln, Capt. Awesum
SM |
USA, Pacific West | :4myfriends: | 06/15 | VoiD, Zenyou, Zan
Airvault |
USA, Pacific West | :4marth: | 08/15 | RichBrown, Kiraflax, SS
Kamicario |
USA, Atlantic South | :4lucario: | 08/15 | NAKAT, Falln
Marss |
USA, Atlantic North | :4zss: | 08/15 | False, Tweek, Angel Cortez
Hyrule Hero |
USA, Southwest | :4link: | 08/15 | Denti
Wii Twerk Trainer * |
USA, Pacific West | :4wiifit: | 08/15 | DKWill
Mikey Lenetia |
USA, Midwest | :4peach: | 08/15 | LOE1
Serynder |
| :4jigglypuff: | 06/15 | AverageJoe, LLoD
AC |
Mexico | :4falco::4metaknight: | 08/15 | gsmVoiD, Zan
Angbad |
Pacific West | :4olimar: | 08/15 | Vinnie
Jonny Westside |
Pacific West | :4samus: | 08/15 | Xzax, Angbad
Leo |
Mexico | :4metaknight: | 08/15 | Mr. R
Zorai |
USA, Atlantic North | :4sheik: | 08/15 | NinjaLink
Ryo |
USA, Atlantic South | :4myfriends: | 08/15 | Manny
Yuzu |
Japan | :rosalina: | 08/15 | Nietono
Umeki (うめき) |
| :4peach: | 05/15 | Nietono
Hayato |
Japan | :4tlink: | 08/15 | Rain
Songun (そんぐん) |
Japan | :4gaw: | 06/15 | Rain, Nyanko, Brood, Earth
Shu (シュウ) |
Japan | :4sheik: | 06/15 | Abadango, Brood, Earth
Ice (あいす) |
Japan | :rosalina: | 08/15 | Abadango

Degree 3:

Edge (エッジ) |
| :4diddy::4sheik: | 05/15
Yui (ゆい) |
| :4fox: | 05/15
Octo (オクト) |
| :4sonic: | 05/15
Saiya (サイヤ) |
| :4falcon: | 05/15
Pichi (ピチ) |
| :4falcon: | 06/15 | Nyanko, Brood, Yui
Kie (きぃ) |
| :4peach: | 06/15 | Ranai
Earth (あーす) |
| :4pit: | 05/15
SH |
| :4fox: | 06/15 | Brood, Earth
Kuraudo |
| :4sonic: | 06/15 | Alphicans
CaptainL |
| :4pikachu: | 06/15 | Alphicans
Aki |
| :4luigi: | 06/15 | Komorikiri
Yoshi (よっシィ) |
| :4sonic: | 06/15 | Nyanko
Paseriman (ぱせりまん) |
| :4pit: | 06/15 | aMSa
DIO
|
| :4yoshi: | 06/15 | Brood
kept |
| :4villager: | 06/15 | Fsann, Paseriman
Mr. Doom |
| :4yoshi: | 06/15 | MJG, Shaky
Exodia |
| :4zss: | 06/15 | Alphicans
DumberChild |
| :4miibrawl: | 06/15 | Alphicans
Manzoku |
| :4tlink: | 06/15 | Brood
Scizor |
| :4link::4greninja: | 06/15 | Kiraflax, SM, TLTC
Dexter |
USA, Atlantic North | :4ness: | 08/15 | TKBreezy
Neo |
USA, Atlantic North | :4sheik: | 08/15 | TKBreezy, VABengals
Otacon |
USA, Atlantic North | :peach: | 08/15 | JohnNumbers
J! |
Japan | :4sheik: | 08/15 | Ranai
Sylph |
Japan | :4sheik: | 08/15 | Komorikiri
Kei (ケイ) |
Japan | :4miibrawl: | 08/15 | Komorikiri
Mew^2 |
USA, Southwest | :4mewtwo: | 08/15 | Hyrule Hero
ikep |
Japan | :rosalina: | 08/15 | Ranai
BlueTerrorist |
USA, Atlantic North | :4sonic::4greninja: | 08/15 | MikeKirby
Hoodlife101 |
USA, Atlantic North | :4bowserjr: | 08/15 | Logic
KC |
USA, Midwest | :4zss: | 08/15 | Hyper Crasher
KEN |
Japan | :4sonic: | 08/15 | Brood
Spyro |
USA, Pacific West | :4pikachu: | 08/15 | SlayerZ

Last edited:

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord

Keitaro got top 64 at EVO, which is pretty nice!

Also, what about Salena? He got 4th at a umebura, right below rain choco and nietono. Haven't been following him since, but he seemed VERY advanced with his metaknight, or at least in many aspects that ito, leo, and tyrant aren't.

Top Bottom