• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

auroreon

Smash Ace
I like how more people are annoyed by one Pikachu player compared to several MKs lol.
Pika is up there with the most annoying characters to play against, well for me anyway... along with Diddy Kong.
Btw I'm going to be coming to the next one of these. =)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lmao cant make that stuff up xD it doesnt go together ! :p il be training up a little suprise for u all at this event and i will use "IT" in tourny matches if everything go's good so if ur expecting snake only then think again ;)

Aiko

Smash Champion
can people make it on the 7th? the rest of june is really booked up for Gamerbase.

Mako, can you change your ticket at all?

Aiko

Smash Champion
sorry about this everyone :( gamerbase is having a pretty full month though so its gonna be tough to get a good date. I'm discussing it with them though, trying to get the 14th

ok I've booked for the 21st, since its out of the way from the first exams.

Apologies to mako, see if you can change the date for your ticket.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Edit: Didn't read post nvm.

Although I was looking into the 20th for my fest, I'll most likely go for the 13th for my next fest. =]

Almas

Smash Lord
21st I should be able to attend - my exams end on the 16th or so. It will make up for not being able to attend Willz' if his is on the 13th

Aiko

Smash Champion
btw, ive picked up someone's wii controller, it has no back cover. If anyones missing one, please let me know.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah he does, it's pretty gay, dumb ad annoying like every other jiggs player except for the sexy King lol. I dunno why you posted it in the brawl thread lol. You should have said it in the London thread.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
This is pikachu's time to shine :D

Made a mistake by picking fox as my main in the last tourny, so am gonna stick with what am good with..

I can make it for the 21st, any earlier and i doubt i could have made it

auroreon

Smash Ace
So this is comfirmed for the 21st? I need to know if thats 100% cos coach tickets are unchangable.

Also, I'm going to win and you are all going to go "WTF Yoshi!?".

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Why thankyou Edwin, ur an epic player urself to say u used Marth how you did online. Will be epic playing you offline son.

If Calz attends though i think he will probz win it, i sware im getting to the grand final again though to put up a good fight again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom