• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
loool it kept moving around my screen xD was a pain to catch then when i tryed closing all the lyrics were poping up lame aiko just lame son :p

The Filth

Smash Lord
"Jankai Grand Master OF Peggle says:
all am saying is, the day you knock me out in the tourney is the day i stop playing as pikachu"

Thems fighting words.

Jank has said if I beat his Pikachu as snake in any of the 3 tourneys this season, he cant use the rat till next season.

It's ON.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
"Jankai Grand Master OF Peggle says:
all am saying is, the day you knock me out in the tourney is the day i stop playing as pikachu"

Thems fighting words.

Jank has said if I beat his Pikachu as snake in any of the 3 tourneys this season, he cant use the rat till next season.

It's ON.
Shame this doesn't apply to all, I would have done that a while ago haha
This gives you somthing to fight for now Dooan :) Let the vengance run though your vains as you up tilt calzorz :p

I'll have you no smudge, my pika isn't that much of a push over any more :p and anyway D3 is bigger than pikachu and D3 eats people, of course am gonna loose...

Smudge

Smash Lord
I'll have you no smudge, my pika isn't that much of a push over any more :p and anyway D3 is bigger than pikachu and D3 eats people, of course am gonna loose...
It wasn't a push over to begin with, remember the first game we had? With 1 stock left each me on 100+% and you on 0%. really took me to the limit at the time.

We'll have to play again, I'll gladly take a first round shout out like I did last time.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I like how more people are annoyed by one Pikachu player compared to several MKs lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
MK didnt really annoy me when I didn't main him, but most people complain about him over Pikachu lol.

The Filth

Smash Lord
FGFGDS

As if I wasn't being ***** hard enough, some knobhead on a cloud up there thinks it'd be funny to have Mako move.

Yee-ha x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom