• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
the majority of mk players are not even good so whats the problem (this is including myself)
Yeah people just use MK to win cuz hes the best char, and im in no place to tell ppl they suck with MK cuz i probly havent played half of the MK mainers, it was just a joke, alot of my mistakes, jokes etc include MK.
For example Aiko and Blinky just use MK cuz they dont see the point of learning a character in brawl, as they dont care about brawl and they are focussed on melee.
^Epic Grammer Probz^

the problem is that the players suck, but mk doesn't
Mako knows the shiz.

Anyway lets not talk about this in this thread. Forget it and we'll all LOVE each other in the end.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
omg meta haters the game would be boring without metas for me to **** na but seriously without mk it would be alot more boring

The Filth

Smash Lord
Hmm, if we're playing no pools, if someone is knocked out at an early stage, will we have loser's brackets?

I don't fancy being up against Calzor for my first match or somesuch :3

Edit: I'll bring my Wii then <3

Aiko

Smash Champion
dont worry dooan. there losers brackets, and at after singles and doubles, we'll have playoffs for more accurate rankings

Calzorz

Smash Lord
haha dont get me over confident im going captin falcon for some possibly as it is xD right me and yen wil set of in a hour go for a mcdonalds rbeakfast then enjoy the 2 hours trian >.< cya all there ! :D

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Brawl Singles according to Trio;
1st Calzorz
2nd Trio
3rd Yeniths
4th Oniboy
5th Smudge
5th Blinky

EAST MIDLANDS ***** YALL.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Aiko is too good lol

Today was an awesome day, Teams and Singles worked well and was more fun that I expected. I'll try and get shout outs sometime in the next few days. But i'm working this week and its my birthday tomorrow :D

Cheers guys.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
Sick day of brawl today everyone :) I felt soo mentally warn out when i got home, because of the pure intensness of the matchs :p

Dooan: Good games today Dooan :) I noticed you've got alot better with snake since last time :)

Bicks: Bicks nice games too, enjoyed the 1 on 1's and especially our play off :D Enjoyed the team games too!! That play off was cool :)

Smudge: Was cool seeing you again, glad i got to have a match with ya :) thought i'd try fox out against your D3, glad i did. With a bit more time and a bit more practise on the short hops i should be up to standard.

Zero: Enjoyed our first game :) Wouldn't mind a match next month :)

Cheers for sick day everyone :D

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol thanks prof and i did my fair share of **** in the tournys where money made me **** blame the money :(

The Filth

Smash Lord
Gawd It was so hard concentrating half way through the day, these tourneys are tiring stuff :O

Thanks for the shout out jankai... personally i didn't feel as if I was on form today with my snake at all =[ Bickers has really helped me improve the vast majority of my game.

Still, no johns and all that, hopefully ill come out much stronger in the next round

Next time, Ryuken. Next time you're mine :3

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Callum is too good but we had some really good games, he beat me 2-0 just before winners final. Then i got so close in the grand final losing 3-2, he did SD 4th match but it made it fair at 2-2, then he 2 stocked me final round lol.

BTW Aiko i used Link as well as Tlink, so lets get link up in the rankings. Also i will do some shoutouts sometime when i have the time.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Calz won ANOTHER ranbat?

Come on you guys, I thought you were supposed to be pro enough to beat him.

:chuckle:

Okay, that over - glad to see a good time was had by all. :) I'm going to consider coming along to the next one, give you guys some free money for the tournament prizes. xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom