• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
I am going to win singles with my new secret weapon... The boomarang Pad .. With this new weapon i can disable my opponant and use his pad to kill himself and thus win the tournment as nothing in the rules says i cant :D Loop hole for the win :D

Calzorz

Smash Lord
haha na i hate two chars on same team il let oniboy use snake as he doesnt use anyone else and il pull a char out no1 has seen me use yet

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lmao xD smudge can i add you msn? and if anyone wants to mm my fox il have a think about it obv il have to think cos i aint geting a loss by a chain grabbing cheap pikachu there :p!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
k thanks added and i wont be arriving till like 12:15 i think i shud be in gamerbase for **** train times so whoever gets me first round might be put on a bit of a wait but il give u a nice fight when i get there ;)

Aiko

Smash Champion
Here's the news everyone's been waiting for.

Northwest Brawl Circuit - Summer Season

This will consist of 4 tournaments, with the first starting this Sunday. As usual you will gain points for placing higher. At the end of the season, I will take your best 3 scores to give your total, and these will be used to rank everyone. There will be a prize for the winner, as well as awards for players along with the usual prizes after each tournament.

There will be teams during the first 3 tournaments, but during the season finale, there will only be singles. This will give me time to calculate the season standings during the afternoon and give awards at the end of it all. Then I would all propose we go out for a meal or something at nandos, if people are interested.

The rules will be updated sometime today, there won't be anything major, but this format will stick for the next 4 months so I'd recommend getting used to it ASAP.

These are the awards I'm giving out each month and final awards at the end of the season. As I won't be competing during these, I will be able to watch more games and decide who is most deserving of each award.

I have purposely made one award obvious, and one award slightly vague.

May:
Best Newcomer
Inspirartional Inspirer

June:
Best Gimp (Low % kill)
Invincible?

July:
Almost a comeback!
Dedicated Learner

August:
Biggest comeback
Master of time

End of Season
Most improved smasher
Smash Idol
[more awards coming here + prizes for each one]

Registation:

Bickers
Blinky
Blipped Moon
Bu5h
Calzor
Jankai
LBX
Nathan
Oniboy
Ryuken
Smudge
Solid Pit
Stranger + 2 friends
Trio3
Yeniths
Zod

Will update this list later today.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
All sounds good Aiko. Will there be Pools in singles?

I'll be there along with LBX, Solid(pit), Jankai, Bu5h and maybe zod. Will confirm ZOD later today but the rest are definetly going

Calzorz

Smash Lord
edwin and mako mako cant make it iv already asked edwin and he said its to late now and aiko have u decided on the entry fee for brawl singles and then doubles yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom