• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
It's my birthday the next day and I have exams that week too

Your excuse is now invalid lol

Seriously though, what exams do you have? I'm sure one day off can't hurt.
:<

Erm, I have an English one on the wednesday...and then none until the beginning of June

So, I reckon I could take a day off but then my irrational fear kicks in again and tells me to find johns for not going :(

I imagine it's too late to sign up now anyway. Getting to Manchester is probably a bit expensive too D:

Smudge

Smash Lord
:<

Erm, I have an English one on the wednesday...and then none until the beginning of June

So, I reckon I could take a day off but then my irrational fear kicks in again and tells me to find johns for not going :(

I imagine it's too late to sign up now anyway. Getting to Manchester is probably a bit expensive too D:
Its not too late but at the end of the day Exams come first.

If you feel that coming might affect your grades, probably for the best you don't come.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I play D3 with Calzorz in our doubles team, but my D3 is starting to **** in Singles so imma main D3 now.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone actually have a team mate which they play with? Because if its just team up and play then this is, gonna be interesting...

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
No pools in just teams? Or in both singles and teams?

Either way sounds like its gonna be good again. Looking forward to it now, really want to take jankai over in the rankings this time :D

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm gonna beg my parents to take me here, don't have enough money to spare for trains. If I do me and Cal will team up for doubles and ****. =]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nice on keeping this scene active. I like how there was just an event yesterday and there is one coming up. Keep it up. I am being nice even though it's brawl, but this is still my community lool.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Nice on keeping this scene active. I like how there was just an event yesterday and there is one coming up. Keep it up. I am being nice even though it's brawl, but this is still my community lool.
i enjoy traveling for brawl i mybe would for meele if i was older when it came out and was actually competitivie and trained

hm i read that wrong xD but o well

Aiko

Smash Champion
ignore him, no need to reveal where you live. Just say you will definitey be there on Sunday, and you're set.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
his name is stranger
thats all we know about him
i dont see why he should ignore me anthony
lmao at the win solid-pit I got it im just that good , but its pretty much crazy expenditure now
its a shame though. but its good im not going solid-pit would have **** me fo sho lol

but i will be there in spirit + the will of blinky(lmao at name) but he will win singles :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom