• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i know the special guest ! but i cannot say hes coming from porttown harbour as uv seen and willz lmao at that banner xD that is just too funny

Bickers

Smash Cadet
nice letter and why so much hate? isnt brawl meant to be a fun, anti-violent, lovable game?
also banner is lulz

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
What, what brawl, whats happening here, if its some sort of brawl fest i may come, please explain.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Teehee, it's Pit and co., they asked me to come smash with them this weekend, I don't THINK it's an organised thing...

You'd have to ask them :]

Also: I didn't get a text, me numbers 07999907419 if you needs it <3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Can anyone house me and Kira? Coaches aren't looking too good atm (leave at 6 arrive at 12 for a ridiculous price or arrive at 1 for a decent price..) and it'd help a lot if we got housing. >_>

Aiko

Smash Champion
blinky may be able to help, but the trains from york to manchester arent exactly cheap
i'll ask my parents see what they think about housing you 2

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
I've just had my Front window put though, so i might not be coming on friday. Am gonna stay in my house and wait, but i've got a free gaff if people wanna play brawl at mine on friday :)

The Filth

Smash Lord
I've just had my Front window put though, so i might not be coming on friday. Am gonna stay in my house and wait, but i've got a free gaff if people wanna play brawl at mine on friday :)
All to Jank's, BYOB

>.>

Bickers and I are probably going to come <3

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
We must grill it out in most spectacular fashion, I need to find out how you tick =]
I work on a 6/12 time signiture, using the B button on every 3rd semi demi quaver while being ready to hit the Bumpers on ever crotchet and to finish it all off with the Ariel A on the final half beat bar :D

The Filth

Smash Lord
I work on a 6/12 time signiture, using the B button on every 3rd semi demi quaver while being ready to hit the Bumpers on ever crotch and to finish it all off with the Ariel A on the final half beat bar :D
I...

But...

Wha...

**** it, MORTAHSLIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom