• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
You were all invited :)

Bickers, dooan and bu5h just left mine. Cheers for a sick night you lot, not seen that much brawl in one house at once :p

And on a quick note, LOL at the fail takeaway were we tried to order £50 worth of food, didnt let us order it and even after we went in they refused due to solids langugage skills :p :)

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
banner looks good (y)

everyone who was at janks on firday i had a preety good night hope you all did too safe.

My kirby was on top form though! :D
Trio do you livein the nw now?come next time. :)

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
Next Gathering at mine is on either friday the 26th june or the 27th more updates closer to the time :)

Thought i'd give people a chance to plan this time :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well i live in Barnsley, you could say sheffield as you know where that is, and plus my dad lives there. But i dont live in NW or EM, im in the centre of S****horpe and Manchester.

But yeah i will probz come next time, which of you people are going to the NW ranbat on the 21st, idk who any of u r lol.

Edit: What it shows scunny as swearing? WTH?

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
ill be there at the next ranbat, im daniels or JD.

I wont be at yours next time jankai, would pretend to be gutted about it but ill be with your dad in glastonbury :D.

So you get the week off gettting schooled by my kirby...Love you!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Well i live in Barnsley, you could say sheffield as you know where that is, and plus my dad lives there. But i dont live in NW or EM, im in the centre of S****horpe and Manchester.

But yeah i will probz come next time, which of you people are going to the NW ranbat on the 21st, idk who any of u r lol.

Edit: What it shows scunny as swearing? WTH?
lol look at the 4 letters after the S and it's pretty obvious why :/

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I was bored so I made another banner. I think I could turn it into something decent but I just made this because I was bored.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I'm going on the 21st :D Facebook - Jonathan Fraser :) If that helps
OK i'll add u now, cuz George has just added meh, i dont use it much tbh, just a thing for college.

Mako + Edwin confirmed (:
Dayum this ruins my chance for 2nd place, 3rd or 4th me then i guess.

I was bored so I made another banner. I think I could turn it into something decent but I just made this because I was bored.

TC's is better, and the guy on the right looks nothing like falco, it doesent look like anything except for some white lines.

Jolteon

Good competition for me, I'm going to enjoy it.

Besides the NW people still get their precious points. >.>

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah i should get 1st for NW i hope, the metaknights cause a problem for me, and also marth's, MK and Marth destroy Tlink in range, i might go marth myself actually.

Edit: Do i need 100 posts to be smash journyman?

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Will there be an EM representation for this?
From what I can make of the situation, from London we have Kira, Mako, TC, Edwin, and Fuzzy

Jolteon

Yeah i should get 1st for NW i hope, the metaknights cause a problem for me, and also marth's, MK and Marth destroy Tlink in range, i might go marth myself actually.

I play both lol. >< though I only know the toon link match-up in theory and not practice so I won't do as well as other mk players.

NOOOO TC....you have gone onto the brawl side.
There is still only room for 1 true smash game in my heart. <3

Besides I view these two as different games anyway lol.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman

Yeah you do for the journyman :)

You forget about the lone pikachu whos slowly working his way up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom