• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Pro sucks at brawl hes gotta use falcon to win, falcon is srsly broken, tbh i think he should be banned.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
:( Well he is still fun to play.
Your just jealous cos I moved him into first on the tier list
>>>>>>QUOTE<<<<<<

I am tbh son, id never win u with MK, cuz he takes too much skill and hes so difficult to use. You must be very cautious with metaknight vs falcon, falcon can easily gimp.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
See! all these broken tactics Falcon has, it's just not fair. Then there is poor Metaknight who can barely hold his own, just not fair...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol Trol?
Lol Hater?
Lol Professor Pro!
I don't think you know the definition of 'Professor Pro' and the capacity in those two words combine, by themselves they are worthless but together........

Smudge

Smash Lord
Ive just read tjhe last 3 pages since my last post.

You've all wasted 3 minutes and 38 seconds of my life that i'll never get back.

In other news, with all this good competition coming down, It may take a 'King' to rule the roost.

The Filth

Smash Lord
look forward to it smudge, I have the confidence to pit my trouser snake against your King now, im getting moist just thinking about it :3

Roll on the next tourney

Little old me is going for the "most improved" award :D

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
look forward to it smudge, I have the confidence to pit my trouser snake against your King now, im getting moist just thinking about it :3

Roll on the next tourney

Little old me is going for the "most improved" award :D
**** that i want that Gamerbase time, looks like am gonna have to prove myself then.. AND WIN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom