• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northhollywood tournament Sunday September 2nd(new time check 1st page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow good stuff romeo. I'm sure u'd have done a lot better...........wait for it......... NOT.

Oh hey btw, way to make it out of pools at oc3, and go ahead and keep losing to me at every tourny imaginable.

You're the neighborhoodP of falcons. just plain shi tty.

Oh hey David, i forgot to count my win at ucla 3, so i guess we're 5-1, but hey whos keeping scores?

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao at mike and alan getting last place in teams
you guys know you wanna add me to the crew just so that way you place as well in doubles as you do in singles
well, as well as alan does in singles
mike still can't make top 5 at a 10man tourny =/

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
sorry that i'm not good in teams btw rob west your peach was surprisingly good for somebody i hadn't heard of up in washington, keep playing mate, use some character thats fun if you are looking to have fun.

play ganon or something haha everyone likes ganon

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
This tourney was soo fun better than expected
thanks for coming every1
Shoutouts :]
Morb-you played good..you took Blitz out...sorry i did bad in teams
Nes-hahahhahahahahhaahahahaha 3rd place is too good Downsmash FTW <3 haha jp love you nes
Krew-haha ur getting better
Popeye-You're getting better too too bad me and omar had to play u in teams
Inks-You're too good still haha..You and Atlus made a good team...When we goin smash again girl
Mike Y-I saw your matches and i was impressed too bad i only played your Luigi :/
Mike Haze-lol you keep getting better and better..haha telling me ur taking me out the team..i put you in the team
Dodger-Sick Kirby i only played you once and i won the match idk how but yeah i like your kirby
Neal-Thanks for coming and helping with the tia...it would have been different without you haha...good matches too i liked playing your YL...ur lucky we didn't throw you in the pool :p
Atlus-dayyyuumm you ***** haha...Montage FTW...The pool was too fun
Bootruss-You're really good i didn't think you were that good
Rob West-You played good man i say too good to alot of people when they play good..i wasn't mocking you if you think it was me...hopefully you change your mind and join more tourneys
Half pj-fun matches
Jay-you're still really good haha idk what ur talking about...sorry i made you get butt hurt haha jp
Nick-lol you came when the tourney was over..fun matches still and good **** at the pool hahaha
Knives-i didn't play you but your fox is really good..thanks for comin
Lucky-Good matches ur still really good even though ur a hater..haha 2 suicides FTL
Micheal-ur a *** but thanks for letting us host the tourney at yo crib
Blitz-I didn't play you even though i wanted to..oh well..you're too good
DSF-You'er DSF haha good $hit getting 1st
Mango-you're too good you little kid
lol that sheik player i played i forgot his name-you are really good i though u wer gonna beat me
DC-Good matches man..i got ***** :(

every1 else i forgot-Good matches and thanks for coming

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol....Big house =D Good tourney J666 and...host o_O...

Shoutouts ("")(=^.^=)("")

Morb: Good dittos bro
Nes: Ow...Teh Peach ****....Peach is supposed to be luigi b*tch =P
J666: Glad to take your money again anytime. $10 again at S&C ;D
Dodger: Lol @ Kirby :flame:
Blitz: Lol @ Peach...and falcon lol...too good
DC: Didnt know u played CF too...o well
GIMPYFISH!: Oww....boozer...ive still got a spike through my arm =_=...Good Matches
Lucky: Ironic name no? Lol...shine ftw =P

...O wait... i didnt go to this did i...

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
sorry that i'm not good in teams btw rob west your peach was surprisingly good for somebody i hadn't heard of up in washington, keep playing mate, use some character thats fun if you are looking to have fun.

play ganon or something haha everyone likes ganon
Wow.

Words of encouragement from Gimpy rule. <_<
Like, seriously. I think I was just really, really upset yesterday.
And you're not good in teams? I have very little team experience myself. But it's all good.

Contemplation time. >_>

Jesson: I know you weren't mocking me. I know that none of you guys were. It just sorta felt like it in the back of my mind. I'm thinking about staying, but if I do... I'm working much harder.

We'll see, maybe i'll show up for Rancho. And maybe i'll remember how to have fun while playing this game.

Edit: Post on page 10 fixed. Sorry for any little drama I may have caused. :/

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Jesson: I know you weren't mocking me. I know that none of you guys were. It just sorta felt like it in the back of my mind. I'm thinking about staying, but if I do... I'm working much harder.

We'll see, maybe i'll show up for Rancho. And maybe i'll remember how to have fun while playing this game.

Edit: Post on page 10 fixed. Sorry for any little drama I may have caused. :/
don't be sorry Rob
hope u go to rancho man you're to fun to hang out with and be around

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
mike still can't make top 5 at a 10man tourny =/
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOODNESSS, is Socal's #1 talking sh*t?????? LOL.

lol @ Inks. I forgot that Jose is the spanish version of Joseph

Joseph Angeles: Good job getting ***** in Marth dittos today ;)

Oh and MONEY MATCHES. I totally forgot how much money I won today:

Mike Haze: Awesome money match dude, thanks to you I was able to money match Blitz

Blitz: Awesome money match dude. 4 stock plus up B for the win? Thanks to you I was able to money match DC

DC: Awesome money matches dude. It was literally like taking candy from a baby.

Bottom line: Despite getting ***** in tourney, Mike WHY got PAID

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
haha mike y fcking a that match was gayyyyyyyy. u were supposed to get kneed but instead u up-b? wtf up-b? u musta just got done watching a gimpyfish match LOLOL

edit: want to give a big thanks for the host of the tournament. thx for letting us smashers into your house and BIG BIG thx to ur mom for providing cold beverages. they helped keep everyone from going insane from the heat. ^^

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
edit: want to give a big thanks for the host of the tournament. thx for letting us smashers into your house and BIG BIG thx to ur mom for providing cold beverages. they helped keep everyone from going insane from the heat. ^^
Oh man I forgot about the drinks. That was very very nice of you to do. Thank you!

Nes

Smash Lord
Awesome, tourney I thought it was gonna suck lol
Shout outs:
Blitz:good **** in teams double Peach FTW.:)
Martinez bros: you guys are too good man
Micheal:thanks for hosting this tourney
Inks and Atlus: I thought I was gonna lose to you guys but you guys did really good in teams
Gimpy:Your Bowser owns man.

Knivez

Smash Ace
A Washington guy moves down to socal and ***** the **** out of our ranked players. To make things worse, he's doing it with bowser.

Way to represent socal.

****ing move over, Superfriends gotta come clean up the mess

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u89hqpmQwqE

way to represent, superfriends.

OH BUT THAT'S RIGHT, i forgot that this is not the same MEWTWO who is bottom tier, but it is indeed Taj's mewtwo so i guess it doesnt count right?

It's not that a TOP TIER sheik lost to a BOTTOM tier mewtwo, but instead simply that Omar lost to Taj. So i guess when it comes to his own crew members, Hugo is willing to change his perspective on the matter and concentrate more on the player's skill level rather than the tier list.

JOHN- yOnTheGuitar: "WOW you shiet-***** me...I can't believe i never saw it that way before. All these years, i've been biased? I guess I even said Gabe would beat Gimpy, but he JUST lost to MARTH/FALCO PRO. And what about wolf? He lost to THOMASEXY WHA???"

I rather lose to the #7 ranked player in washington, whose character i have no idea how to fight correctly any day of the week.

get *****.

yeah lucky wtf campiest fox ever lol

edit: knives you too (well, not as much, but still ugh)
haha thats because you wait in shield and UP+B when fox approches you, so we gotta attack indirectly especially in your stage YOSHI STORY, which you always UP+B towards the ledge and gain invicibility frames. I shouldn't have let you pick that stage twice hehe.

Coolyoungster1 (9:43:57 PM): so I played gimpy today
Coolyoungster1 (9:44:16 PM): its hard with fox
yupppppp

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My OK ScreeName (11:23:37 AM): i just replied in the north hollywood thread
My OK ScreeName (11:23:38 AM): ***** hugo
jaketotheizz0 (11:22:21 AM): i saw
jaketotheizz0 (11:22:24 AM): ****ing **** post
jaketotheizz0 (11:22:36 AM): too bad he isnt online
My OK ScreeName (11:24:04 AM): hes afraid to sign on
My OK ScreeName (11:24:12 AM): cause people are gonna ask how hes gonna get out of that ****

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
I found a way to get outta being up B with Falco though =]
I wonder if itll work on Hugo though

He kinda caught on though, not all the time though. Gimpy is still too good though. I like saying though a lot. I dont know why though.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
My OK ScreeName: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115109&page=13
DAHKTERem: LOL
DAHKTERem: i rmeemb erhtis
My OK ScreeName: haha
My OK ScreeName: 2 stocked by a m2
My OK ScreeName: gimpy did better on taj
DAHKTERem: on FD
My OK ScreeName: just 1 stock
My OK ScreeName: hugo signed on
DAHKTERem: yup
DAHKTERem: someone mustve called him
My OK ScreeName: lol
My OK ScreeName: he probably called his work shift off to think of a comeback
DAHKTERem: LOLLL

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ffffrrrrriiiiieeeeeennnnnddddddlllllliiiiiieeeeeeesssssss

and knives i'm only messin around, camping vs bowser as fox is more or less the only legitimate strategy lol

Knivez

Smash Ace
good to know gimpy hahah.

My OK ScreeName (1:26:24 PM): LOL
My OK ScreeName (1:27:46 PM): http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~mrdarius/music/tunak.ram
My OK ScreeName (1:27:48 PM): LOL
My OK ScreeName (1:27:55 PM): that link is hugos homepage in smashboards.com
My OK ScreeName (1:28:01 PM): good ****, rice university
My OK ScreeName (1:28:03 PM): hahaha
DAHKTERem (1:28:35 PM): dude
DAHKTERem (1:28:40 PM): he's been looking at the thread
DAHKTERem (1:28:42 PM): for 5 minutes
DAHKTERem (1:28:44 PM): so far
My OK ScreeName (1:28:28 PM): really?
DAHKTERem (1:28:49 PM): look at his last activity
My OK ScreeName (1:28:30 PM): hes in there?
My OK ScreeName (1:28:33 PM): LOL
My OK ScreeName (1:29:05 PM): hes finally replying
DAHKTERem (1:29:28 PM): hahahahaa

My OK ScreeName (1:23:38 PM): hey hugo
My OK ScreeName (1:25:43 PM): called off work today?
JOHNyONthegUitar (1:30:05 PM): no
JOHNyONthegUitar (1:30:08 PM): i go to school today
My OK ScreeName (1:29:59 PM): rice university?

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
My OK ScreeName (1:23:38 PM): hey hugo
My OK ScreeName (1:25:43 PM): called off work today?
My OK ScreeName: he hanst replied yet
DAHKTERem: he's still thinking
My OK ScreeName: LOL
DAHKTERem: he's probably AIMing other people
DAHKTERem: proofreading
DAHKTERem: what he said
My OK ScreeName: http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~mrdarius/music/tunak.ram
My OK ScreeName: that link is hugos homepage in smashboards.com
My OK ScreeName: good ****, rice university
My OK ScreeName: hahaha
DAHKTERem: dude
DAHKTERem: he's been looking at the thread
DAHKTERem: for 5 minutes
DAHKTERem: so far
My OK ScreeName: really?
DAHKTERem: look at his last activity
My OK ScreeName: hes in there?
My OK ScreeName: hes finally replying

No we weren't joking, if you look at the time on the bottom right and you look at the "last activity time" on Hugo's profile, you can see that he's been thinking of a comeback for at LEAST 5 minutes.

Knivez

Smash Ace
My OK ScreeName (1:31:52 PM): hey hugo, how long is your comeback taking u?
My OK ScreeName (1:31:56 PM): everyones waiting
JOHNyONthegUitar (1:32:31 PM): i'm typing
JOHNyONthegUitar (1:32:32 PM): calm down

My OK ScreeName (1:32:19 PM): haha
DAHKTERem (1:38:20 PM): LOLLLLLL
My OK ScreeName (1:38:42 PM): ok he started typing at 1 27 according to the site
My OK ScreeName (1:38:48 PM): and its almost 1 40

DAHKTERem (1:39:09 PM): DAHKTERem: come on hugo
DAHKTERem: i got work at 5
My OK ScreeName (1:38:54 PM): he better be typing a lot
My OK ScreeName (1:39:07 PM): either that or he just cant think of enough johns
DAHKTERem (1:39:40 PM): hahahahaha
DAHKTERem (1:40:47 PM): update
DAHKTERem (1:40:53 PM): it's 1:45
DAHKTERem (1:40:57 PM): and still no response

Knivez

Smash Ace
jaketotheizz0 (1:39:57 PM): LOL
jaketotheizz0 (1:44:49 PM): he got off smashboards
My OK ScreeName (1:44:42 PM): omg
My OK ScreeName (1:44:46 PM): mental breakdownsies

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
http://youtube.com/watch?v=u89hqpmQwqE

way to represent, superfriends.

OH BUT THAT'S RIGHT, i forgot that this is not the same MEWTWO who is bottom tier, but it is indeed Taj's mewtwo so i guess it doesnt count right?

It's not that a TOP TIER sheik lost to a BOTTOM tier mewtwo, but instead simply that Omar lost to Taj. So i guess when it comes to his own crew members, Hugo is willing to change his perspective on the matter and concentrate more on the player's skill level rather than the tier list.

JOHN- yOnTheGuitar: "WOW you shiet-***** me...I can't believe i never saw it that way before. All these years, i've been biased? I guess I even said Gabe would beat Gimpy, but he JUST lost to MARTH/FALCO PRO. And what about wolf? He lost to THOMASEXY WHA???"

I rather lose to the #7 ranked player in washington, whose character i have no idea how to fight correctly any day of the week.

get *****.

haha thats because you wait in shield and UP+B when fox approches you, so we gotta attack indirectly especially in your stage YOSHI STORY, which you always UP+B towards the ledge and gain invicibility frames. I shouldn't have let you pick that stage twice hehe.

Coolyoungster1 (9:43:57 PM): so I played gimpy today
Coolyoungster1 (9:44:16 PM): its hard with fox
yupppppp
You confronted me about this on AIM like 3 days ago, and you are just barely responding publically? Take you this long to come up with a response?

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't even have called you guys out on anything if I didn't feel that you guys were better than that to begin with. If zenith(no offense) lost to Gimpy, i wouldn't have said a thing, cuz who cares? He's obviously not at gimpy's level.

Now, If i say anything to you guys it's because I think DC/Knives/MikeY can do better. I'm not saying gimpy isn't good, it's just my honest opinion that these people i mentioned are better.

Do i scold gabe and wolf for losing to the people they lose to? **** yeah, you think I don't? For the same reasons I mention this to you guys, I mention it to them. They could do better than to lose to some of the people they lose to. The only difference between how I respond to them and anyone else is that I don't throw in **** talk when it comes to my crew members. Boo hoo.

So to correct you, I don't actually change my perspective on the matter based on who I'm insulting. I concentrate on the players' skill levels rather than the tier list 100% of the time. If I even mentioned Bowser it was to add to the insult.

Another point, did I make fun of Azeem when he got ***** by taj's m2? No, cuz obviously there is a skill difference between the 2 that doesn't have much to do with the character choices. If he lost to Pbody's m2, then I would go ahead and talk ****, not cuz it was a m2, but because he's better skillwise. Yet through all this, Azeem is not in my crew, wierd huh?

And what's with putting omar on blast? Wtf are you trying to prove? Were you there? Omar took the first match off his marth. So he did well. On top of that, did you know that despite being from AZ, he is constantly cheered against by his own home state regardless of who he fights? You try playing against that type of pressure knives...see how you do.
Oh wait, we have already seen it several times. It's not pretty.

But I guess if you guys are willing to admit an obvious skill difference between yourselves and Gimpy, then I'll retract my insults and just leave you guys with a "Get *****" and a "GG".

Knivez

Smash Ace
You confronted me about this on AIM like 3 days ago, and you are just barely responding publically? Take you this long to come up with a response?

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't even have called you guys out on anything if I didn't feel that you guys were better than that to begin with. If zenith(no offense) lost to Gimpy, i wouldn't have said a thing, cuz who cares? He's obviously not at gimpy's level.

Now, If i say anything to you guys it's because I think DC/Knives/MikeY can do better. I'm not saying gimpy isn't good, it's just my honest opinion that these people i mentioned are better.

Do i scold gabe and wolf for losing to the people they lose to? **** yeah, you think I don't? For the same reasons I mention this to you guys, I mention it to them. They could do better than to lose to some of the people they lose to. The only difference between how I respond to them and anyone else is that I don't throw in **** talk when it comes to my crew members. Boo hoo.

So to correct you, I don't actually change my perspective on the matter based on who I'm insulting. I concentrate on the players' skill levels rather than the tier list 100% of the time. If I even mentioned Bowser it was to add to the insult.

Another point, did I make fun of Azeem when he got ***** by taj's m2? No, cuz obviously there is a skill difference between the 2 that doesn't have much to do with the character choices. If he lost to Pbody's m2, then I would go ahead and talk ****, not cuz it was a m2, but because he's better skillwise. Yet through all this, Azeem is not in my crew, wierd huh?

And what's with putting omar on blast? Wtf are you trying to prove? Were you there? Omar took the first match off his marth. So he did well. On top of that, did you know that despite being from AZ, he is constantly cheered against by his own home state regardless of who he fights? You try playing against that type of pressure knives...see how you do.
Oh wait, we have already seen it several times. It's not pretty.

But I guess if you guys are willing to admit an obvious skill difference between yourselves and Gimpy, then I'll retract my insults and just leave you guys with a "Get *****" and a "GG".

Aww i get it, you smother the people in your crew , but we recieve the tough-love treatment.

Sorry to dissapoint you, PAPA JOHN.

Anyways, i didnt purposely "blast" omar and out of all the superfriends, him and Jose are the nicest ones. It was just the only vid i could find of a low tier vs a top tier so dont take it personally. Man, i didn't think you'd get all EMO-sies on me but thanks for the pat on the back. I guess next time you put us down for losing, i guess i should use reverse psychology and assume you meant "good ****".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom