• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northhollywood tournament Sunday September 2nd(new time check 1st page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
lol hmmmm well see and i still wanna see mike Y vs knives:) will knives get his first win on mike or will mike continue his streak :chuckle: cant wait

wow, my first win? i guess if you're referring to tournament records haha. Mike Y took 2 sets off me in the SAME tournament before i joined deepsocal and before the rankings were created. I did the same to romeo that tournament, and DSF did the same to Mike. Too good.

The actual win/lose ratio is very different now, with mike going 50/50 with fabian and stuff jk.

well it doesnt matter, we're crew members.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Smashing today? I'm down; need the practice. I'm free all weekend, lemme know. Wow, that's the first post I've seen Knives make in which he was trashed and didn't respond with a remark that made me have to change my pants afterwards. Weird? >_> But seriously, good ****, will be a fun matchup to watch. And Morb: I wouldn't go Pichu or M2 in teams, only in singles. I've been trying to work on my Marth in teams, but we'll see. You don't have to team w/me, though, doesn't matter. And god****it, I'm not running the brackets this time. Is it impossible for you guys to run your own tournies? I'm not even going to bring my laptop. Besides, isn't Neal still coming? Who knows, see you there...

Knivez

Smash Ace
I didn't feel as if i was trashed. Me and mike joke around all the time and i **** his butt literally every other month. He has to go to the target pharmacy and get some vaseline and anti-STD medication afterwards.

LuCKy

Smash Master
The actual win/lose ratio is very different now, with mike going 50/50 with fabian and stuff jk.

well it doesnt matter, we're crew members.
either way i belive you guys are both good players and i would want to see the outcome of the match but if you guys wernt to try on each other because your crew mates i understand but ive said it like 3 times already lol i want to see this match played:chuckle:

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I didn't feel as if i was trashed. Me and mike joke around all the time and i **** his butt literally every other month. He has to go to the target pharmacy and get some vaseline and anti-STD medication afterwards.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW. I don't even know how to respond to this. I literally turned you into a man because of all the times I ***** you.

either way i belive you guys are both good players and i would want to see the outcome of the match but if you guys wernt to try on each other because your crew mates i understand but ive said it like 3 times already lol i want to see this match played:chuckle:
And just for the record, I think Alan would win, cuz there's a reason why he's 6th. He's f*cking amazing, obviously because he plays with the best marth in Fullerton.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I might possibly come. If I do, I'm going to be a little late and will only enter singles.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I won't be in Rancho tomorrow. If I do come to the tourney, I'll be coming from Whittier :O

Knivez

Smash Ace
Mike just informed me that we're gonna be there around 1:00, so im giving you guys the heads up so you wont dq us from doubles.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom