• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northhollywood tournament Sunday September 2nd(new time check 1st page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Dang, Tofu can't go so I REALLY don't know if I can.
Him and his work johns.

If I can make it...
Who wants to team with a Peach?
I'll team with you Morb. <<

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
****, might as well go. I'm officially retired, which, as everyone knows, really doesn't mean ****. Therefore I'll probly be going all Pichu, or maybe even bust out my new secret weapon, muwahahah! (hint: hes 25 spots down from Fox on the tier list) I'll team with some1 that doesn't suck. Morb, still need 1? I know I said I'd never team w/you, but that was way back when I took this game seriously. (2 weeks ago?) Basically that means I don't take you seriously, and I'll 4-stock you any day of the week, but if you really want you can team w/me, but only this once. To be seriously serious though, this sounds like it'll be fun. Neal's coming? ****it, I gotta change pants already. Maybe this time I won't get position of bracket runner sprung on me like every time you aren't there -_-. Anyways, sounds fun, see you guys there...

LuCKy

Smash Master
first off jesson you punk a** ***** am i not signed up for this? nick lol good to see you coming plus the great neal looks too goodmike Y vs knives lol i need to see this

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
mike Y vs knives lol i need to see this
Oh that's right, you didn't see part 1 and 2 of this matchup. Lemme sum it up real quick:

I *****, and Knivez didn't, which is why i am 2-0 against him.

If you wanted to see what happened via gameplay, all you need to do is throw fox off the stage and spike him 4 times, cuz that's pretty much what happened.

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow i just checked this thread.

i found out about this tourny today when luigi asked me to go, and everyone is already talking smack.

I think someones gonna pick me up and i'm going for practice and mainly to get laid by lucky.

Knivez

Smash Ace
i dont money match.

besides, you said you're poor.

tell you what, you take that 1 dollar and you go to the dollar store.

win-win

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
haha nick
in order for you to say anything like that
you have to be able to actually beat me in the first place
last time you beat me was......
wow, i cant remember
why can't a remember nickwitalildick?
i just don't know
anyway, i'll see nick, i'll see if... you are worthy enough to team with the great Morb
i mean Pichu?.. kinda scary to team with.
anyway Nick
your post got me a lil angry
so im going to prank call you again

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
lol calm down i never said anything about you being bad, just that you gotta play, seeing has how you've been missing out on the recent smashfests. Tomorrow sounds good btw.

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
nope, just be on aim tomorrow and we will see

anyways to be on topic..........
Now that Mike Y and Knives are going this sounds like 2x the fun......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom