• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northhollywood tournament Sunday September 2nd(new time check 1st page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Lucky i never mm. It's just my policy ever since after that incident with SNooPY x 1 x

I literally took all his money for the monthly rent and the poor guy had no choice but to join superfriends at CSUN through the "help the needy" program.

I felt terrible for that, and i will never make anyone poor again.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Lucky i never mm. It's just my policy ever since after that incident with SNooPY x 1 x

I literally took all his money for the monthly rent and the poor guy had no choice but to join superfriends at CSUN through the "help the needy" program.

I felt terrible for that, and i will never make anyone poor again.

hmm then i guess ill have to pay neal so i can play you in tourney at scc:)

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Gimpy's good, remember when he beat the Shiz in crews, 4 stock to 3. And how he beat all of oregon with bowser. Thats an entire state. The up-b, it ***** everywhere it goes. I'm not hearing enough. So-Cal's got the best bowser in the world, look what he just did. Welcome the gimpyfish, or canada will take him. We have beaver scouts, to do our bidding...FEAR.

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW you're gonna pay NEAL? to play ME? man, you must really be out for my blood to even wanna interact with NEAL. That guy hasnt done anything good since that time he almost drowned himself.

I can't help but feel that ever since i cracked that joke about your IN & OUT t-shirt (that you wear to EVERY single tournament), that our relationship hasn't been as close. I'm truly sorry for my insensitive remarks and i do understand that its not your only shirt. You also have one from McDonalds and even Burger King: Have it your Way.

Hey if you ever want me to take you clothes shopping, i will totally help ya out there. Mike Y can also teach you how to dance.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol knives finally cracked a joke at me on smashboards i was feeling left out but yeah im ok now

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Lucky wants to MM cause he beat Joe, and Joe beat David.

Well i 4 stocked Joe that tourny, and i only 3 stock mike Y so you're gonna have problems there LUCKY.

LOL wow..

SNooPY x 1 x (11:43:23 PM): My SN is not Snoopy LOL!!!
lol i also havnt played in 4 months wow =) n u did 4 stock me congratulations lol second match was much closer though...once i start playing again itll be fun =)

Knivez

Smash Ace
lol knives finally cracked a joke at me on smashboards i was feeling left out but yeah im ok now
WOW, how messed up are people to WANT to get *****? I understand the pressures of a 15 year old to fit into his surroundings, but you don't want my jokes to be your source of gratification.

I'm like the Dr. Cox (*****?) from Scrubs.

P.S- I also enjoy the company of men.

and shut up JTB. Speak when you're being spoken to.

.....these noobs..

LuCKy

Smash Master
WOW, how messed up are people to WANT to get *****? I understand the pressures of a 15 year old to fit into his surroundings, but you don't want my jokes to be your source of gratification.

I'm like the Dr. Cox (*****?) from Scrubs.

P.S- I also enjoy the company of men.

and shut up JTB. Speak when you're being spoken to.

.....these noobs..
so then mm me so i can defend myself if your trying not to make people poor then play for a dollar

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
well they obviously need tending to

and if you guys didn't who would? cant just have random scrubs running the internet, somebodys gotta moderate.

oh wait! I HAVE THE MODERATING POWERS! *bans the noobs* LOL

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hey gimpy, can i get my own title under my name...

like "Master of Men"

or "Nice UP+B Hugo"

Charoo

Smash Champion
oh i didn't even do shoutouts i just realized in all this weirdness lol

Mike Y: You certainly shouldn't have gone falco against me in that last match, i didn't really understand it, but i certainly didn't mind haha, good marth mate fun matches

Atlus: I tend to do well vs falcos when i'm playing good, and i was playing pretty good at this tourney, your falco has a lot of tech good stuff

DC: omfg your falcon had some RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE combos lol man, falcon vs bowser is scary stuff, i can be up 3 stock and i still am not comfortable because one hit and thats a combo to death, good stuff mate very impressive, specially your combos vs that link player the match before you played me that was a great set to watch

Lucky: campy campy campy hahaha i'm only playin, nice fox man. i just have ridiculous fox experience. seriously though camping effectively is ridiculously hard to beat really efficient smooth fox nice stuff

Knives: whoooooaaaaaaa yoshis twice amirite? lol that was crazy, really intense set that was wicked fun. how come i didn't know you lived in riverside? thats garbs, lets play soon. i'll let you learn how to play against my ganon or something when we do friendlies LOL ;P

DSF: man, you are good. and you have to be a nice guy so i cant even be like slightly upset about it. honestly in the future please just go sheik against me and play how you play, i know you didn't necessarily take our stuff all that seriously, but at least give me the respect of playing a character you actually main or something lol

Mango: no water? DEHYDRATION JOHNS?! you just didn't wanna lose to gimpy, you sensed that i was gonna tear it up so you backed down. dont get me wrong i understand, and i'm sure so does everyone else that lost to me, but come on now. no johns mango lol

Hosts: awesome tourney! wow @ endless supplies of water. best possible idea, it was like 300 degrees in there omg. ridiculous. so hot. wicked fun though, thanks for letting me hop in the pool after the tourney with ya'll for a bit even though i didn't stay for long. thanks for hosting and letting me come visit n_n

Rob West: TEAMSIES!? sorry that i suck/dont care very much about teams matches haha its just hard for me to get into it. i've never really had a consistent partner and it doesn't look like thats ever really going to happen, oh wells. keep up the peach mate its lookin juuuuustt fiiiinnnneeeee.

SoCal in general: stop johning pl0x.

that was really fun though guys seriously great tourney n_n
I'll try my best to stop johning. Thanks for the shout out yay n_n

Knivez

Smash Ace
Leave it to champ to kill a thread.

catch 22.

p.s- the fun continues in the Mike Y vs Champ thread.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
whats with all the kirbys in socal?

so far i've counted TWO

and thats way more than any one region should have lol

just playin dodger ;P

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm trying to work the finals to the melee section and it isn't working out. So those vids might not be up until later tonight.

same with the chapman university finals.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
I should probably make it late late late tonight since I guess I overloaded my server on accident.

But I'm going to put the preliminaries up on youtube right now. So go there, now now now now now.

--GCII

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Nice, there are no videos of me uploaded, so for all you people who were NOT at the tournament know, I probably just forfeited to Gimpy, cuz there's no proof. Yup, I owned

Straight

Smash Journeyman
I just read the past couple of pages and Knivez, all that stupid **** you said really pissed me off and I'm seriously considering beating your *** next time I see you. Stop.

Knivez

Smash Ace
man, i should've used a good character against socal

oh wait nvm no need LOL

NO JOHNS XD :chuckle:
haha i'm jk

I just read the past couple of pages and Knivez, all that stupid **** you said really pissed me off and I'm seriously considering beating your *** next time I see you. Stop.
woah gabe, they were just jokes. I guess only mike and a few others understood that.

And why are you so pissed anyway? It is because i poked fun at your crew after hugo poked fun at us, or because others also ganged up on hugo? they're just stupid jokes, man.
The whole omar thing was distasteful i guess, but i just did it simply because i found a mewtwo video, and hugo said superfriends would clean up the mess.

Aside from that, wolf beat thomasexy in the semifinals that same tourny and everyone knows that wolf is better, and you losing to marth/falco pro on a laggy in-store tournament T.V. is no big deal.

I didn't think there be so much drama. I guess i'll just stick to my racist and gay jokes from now on.

If you look back at the posts, it wasn't just me posting ****. Things went both ways and i took it upon myself to reply in a different manner this time, so dont make this so personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom