• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northhollywood tournament Sunday September 2nd(new time check 1st page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nublet06

Smash Lord
looks like you guys successfully pulled the attention off of you losing....and put it on Hugo. good job.

gimpy is ranked like 7th or whatever. and hes pretty dang good. i saw him make vidjo leave the TV in frustration at 0c3. Don't be so butt hurt over your loses.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, you guys don't recognize jokes at all.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Guys, guys... we're not taking it seriously. You guys dont get me and myke's humor.

All my posts consist of racism, gaysies, insults, or some combination of the three.

Hugo likes to join in as well, except when it gets too personal. For that i will apologize, as i may have taken it too far?

Either way, you guys need to man-up and stop trying to resolve the "drama".

Gimpy, you'll get used to my posts in time. I'm like the #1 most hated socal player after neighborhood P, and he really doesnt even count cause he's black...so you know...institutionalized racism = Hatred X 2.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
LOL i know guys, chill out. I figure you would all be used to this by now.

Hugo knows we were just messing, although that was a very very long reply.

nublet06

Smash Lord
analysis of situation :

person A - oh crap i lost to a bowser. better play it cool and make some jokes. HEY GUYS I LOST TO BOWSER LOLZ OMFG ROFL!!!!!!!111one

Person B - ahahaha wow your right you did lose to a bowser lol.

Person A - OMFG WOW dont you know im joking why are you taking things seriously? we do this all the time. omfg learn to internetz please.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
analysis of situation :

person A - oh crap i lost to a bowser. better play it cool and make some jokes. HEY GUYS I LOST TO BOWSER LOLZ OMFG ROFL!!!!!!!111one

Person A - OMFG WOW dont you know im joking why are you taking things seriously? we do this all the time. omfg learn to internetz please.
lol :laugh:

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Gimpy, you'll get used to my posts in time. I'm like the #1 most hated socal player after neighborhood P, and he really doesnt even count cause he's black...so you know...institutionalized racism = Hatred X 2.
Hey I actually caught that one:p

I must say that since my "I should be ranked!" episode back last September(lol), I used to hate Knives. Now that I understand his sarcastic racist jokes and gay comments..he's cool;)

Knivez

Smash Ace
analysis of situation :

wow, if i'm supposed to be person A, thats totally not how it went down. I think the overall message somehow got lost in translation, but it was a good try. That's almost like saying that the Matrix is just an action movie.

i think person B actually began the situation this time, and person A sounds like a bi tch, and i sure as hell aint JTB last time i checked.

LuCKy

Smash Master
luckys such a camper =)
lol dont remember camping didnt we play yoshis? lol you picked final d and its hard for me not to camp their lol

Thanks Lucky for being a happy camper
haha stupid suiciding dumb a** you had me

yeah lucky wtf campiest fox ever lol

edit: knives you too (well, not as much, but still ugh)
lol if i didnt i might have gotten raoed as hard as dc:)

LOL i know guys, chill out. I figure you would all be used to this by now.

Hugo knows we were just messing, although that was a very very long reply.
mike yoon: thank you for the ride and your little dance was funny buy could not compare to oscar.knives lol your too funny.as for team 8_bit and haze its always good seing you guys

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
lol had no idea this thread got so controversial >_<.

knives: 0_o At first I though you had gotten a little far with that post of about omar, it was sort of uncalled for, but I know you were just joking >_>. Anyways, good seeing you in the tournament, I'm sure you'll learn how to play bowser in no time. I would like to play you next time, I got a feeling I'll get owned by your fox's play style w/marth.

mike y: >_< ouch, i do get ***** in Marth dittos. I need to change my style for that match-up, but i didn't do that bad, i got tricks of my own >_>. Thanks for helping.

8bit-Omar 0_o you could do better.
Nes-You keep getting better >_<, good job beating us in teams.
Jesson-You lost in your mm? LOL

Atlus-I think i found my official team partner. I have no idea how we lost to double peach, I guess i could've done better. Instead of being more confident because of the easy match-up, i got nervous and did some simple mistakes >_<.

Joseph (Mango)-NOOOOOOOO i told you, though, I should've stopped you from drinking that energy drink.

Lucky-You made me realize i need to play even better against fox, i though I knew that match-up very well.

rob west, good to see you back. Joe, I suck in Marth dittos. Blitz, closet peach guy!!! LOL jk, that's nick.

Fun tournament guys, good to see the crews I hate the most, 8bit and DSC ;).

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
knives is really trying to justify his loss to gimpy huh???

jesus christ ive never seen someone try so hard, its cool man relax hes good.

props to gimpy for making knives feel bad! and ****** socal.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB is a Pbody counter

Edit - Oops, this is Luigi

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
You are close ROFL. It's more like this:

Knives: **** i lost to a bowser, better play it cool

Me: I'll do what everyone in socal always does...and talk **** for giggles

Knives: ****, I know his insult wasn't elaborate or any different from anyone's usual **** talk, but I'm gonna take this seriously and try to get some conflict going

Me: Wow, I made a joke and i get a FAR too serious response from knives. So now I'm going to respond seriously.

Everyone: Wow calm down Hugo, no need to get serious. (Dumbsies)

Knives: I made a mistake and I'm man enough to admit it.

Fabian: I'm a dumbsies and completely missed the point of everything.

Edit - I used fake names to conceal the identity of the individuals involved.

HugS

Smash Champion
I changed it to dumbsies.

I may edit it though, cuz I hear Fabian is like danimals.

They like to get into fist fights over smash. That's why danimals was removed from the rankings. As a diplomatic way of apologizing to Aftermath for his actions.

Knivez

Smash Ace
I changed it to dumbsies.

I may edit it though, cuz I hear Fabian is like danimals.

They like to get into fist fights over smash. That's why danimals was removed from the rankings. As a diplomatic way of apologizing to Aftermath for his actions.

WHA?? i had no idea that something went down. Hugo's got the right idea though. We're just kidding around and it got a bit out of hand. I respect supafriends and i dont like emo-sies kids.

I 2nd the comment about fabian and JTB being his bi tch.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh i didn't even do shoutouts i just realized in all this weirdness lol

Mike Y: You certainly shouldn't have gone falco against me in that last match, i didn't really understand it, but i certainly didn't mind haha, good marth mate fun matches

Atlus: I tend to do well vs falcos when i'm playing good, and i was playing pretty good at this tourney, your falco has a lot of tech good stuff

DC: omfg your falcon had some RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE combos lol man, falcon vs bowser is scary stuff, i can be up 3 stock and i still am not comfortable because one hit and thats a combo to death, good stuff mate very impressive, specially your combos vs that link player the match before you played me that was a great set to watch

Lucky: campy campy campy hahaha i'm only playin, nice fox man. i just have ridiculous fox experience. seriously though camping effectively is ridiculously hard to beat really efficient smooth fox nice stuff

Knives: whoooooaaaaaaa yoshis twice amirite? lol that was crazy, really intense set that was wicked fun. how come i didn't know you lived in riverside? thats garbs, lets play soon. i'll let you learn how to play against my ganon or something when we do friendlies LOL ;P

DSF: man, you are good. and you have to be a nice guy so i cant even be like slightly upset about it. honestly in the future please just go sheik against me and play how you play, i know you didn't necessarily take our stuff all that seriously, but at least give me the respect of playing a character you actually main or something lol

Mango: no water? DEHYDRATION JOHNS?! you just didn't wanna lose to gimpy, you sensed that i was gonna tear it up so you backed down. dont get me wrong i understand, and i'm sure so does everyone else that lost to me, but come on now. no johns mango lol

Hosts: awesome tourney! wow @ endless supplies of water. best possible idea, it was like 300 degrees in there omg. ridiculous. so hot. wicked fun though, thanks for letting me hop in the pool after the tourney with ya'll for a bit even though i didn't stay for long. thanks for hosting and letting me come visit n_n

Rob West: TEAMSIES!? sorry that i suck/dont care very much about teams matches haha its just hard for me to get into it. i've never really had a consistent partner and it doesn't look like thats ever really going to happen, oh wells. keep up the peach mate its lookin juuuuustt fiiiinnnneeeee.

SoCal in general: stop johning pl0x.

that was really fun though guys seriously great tourney n_n

HugS

Smash Champion
One time at a tournament Danimals came up to me and showed me his pocket knife for no reason.

I was like "Wtf is that for"
And he was like "Incase **** goes down"
So I was like "Wooooow, it's just a smash tournament."

LooooooooooooooooooooL

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
LOL omgosh guys, I honestly didn't see any seriousness in ANY of these posts until i saw Hugo's long one. Let's just let it slide and get back to what is really important: About how much i got PAID.

WOW there are like 10 new posts int he 3 minutes it took me to write this. Now my comment makes no sense. GOOD SH*T GUYS.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
One time at a tournament Danimals came up to me and showed me his pocket knife for no reason.

I was like "Wtf is that for"
And he was like "Incase **** goes down"
So I was like "Wooooow, it's just a smash tournament."

LooooooooooooooooooooL
wwwoooowwww wtf lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL omgosh guys, I honestly didn't see any seriousness in ANY of these posts until i saw Hugo's long one. Let's just let it slide and get back to what is really important: About how much i got PAID
You can buy Luigi and me a big breakfast then ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
LOL omgosh guys, I honestly didn't see any seriousness in ANY of these posts until i saw Hugo's long one. Let's just let it slide and get back to what is really important: About how much i got PAID
lol 12 bucks from gas? lol becuase i didnt see you in finals in singles or teams............hmmm

$5 mm at scc? com on mike

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL mike, i know i just refreshed and jtb keeps talking.

WTF, u didnt even participate in the tourny and stop making references to Mike Y as if you're his pal.

That asian hates your shiet.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
lol 12 bucks from gas? lol becuase i didnt see you in finals in singles or teams............hmmm

$5 mm at scc? com on mike
OMGOSH look at this guy. Get's four stocked and now wants to mm. You got it Joseph. ;)

CALMMMMMMMMMM the f*ck down Ryan the Boy. Once Luigi reimburses me for that sh*tty parking fee last time, you guys don't get anything.

LOL ur right Alan, who the F*CK does JTB think he's talking to????

Knivez

Smash Ace
Lucky wants to MM cause he beat Joe, and Joe beat David.

Well i 4 stocked Joe that tourny, and i only 3 stock mike Y so you're gonna have problems there LUCKY.

LOL wow..

SNooPY x 1 x (11:43:23 PM): My SN is not Snoopy LOL!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
OMGOSH look at this guy. Get's four stocked and now wants to mm. You got it Joseph. ;)

CALMMMMMMMMMM the f*ck down Ryan the Boy. Once Luigi reimburses me for that sh*tty parking fee last time, you guys don't get anything.

LOL ur right Alan, who the F*CK does JTB think he's talking to????
k thats nice

Wow CALLLLLMMMMM DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom