• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern NJ Sunday Brawl - December 13 (Doubles & Singles)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Snake vs DK is me camping forever and if I happen to land a kill move so be it. It has nothing to do with your DK. I just like Fox vs Snake more.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
oh wow ive been offline for mad long. kingz has been grounded and allowed to go to this tourney b4 i could even read it. c everyone 2morrow. HBK u should come. I'm not entering singles tho...I have toooooo much work to do for school @_@

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
oh wow ive been offline for mad long. kingz has been grounded and allowed to go to this tourney b4 i could even read it. c everyone 2morrow. HBK u should come. I'm not entering singles tho...I have toooooo much work to do for school @_@
You should have done it today and Friday. XD

That's what I'm doing, anyways.

powerplaygaming

Smash Cadet
Update to Tourny tomorrow

I hope you guys get this - I'm sorry to do this but something came up. I need to push the Tourny back an hour....I hope you all can still make it and get this message. Very sorry but starting at 1PM with registration and 12:30

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I hope you guys get this - I'm sorry to do this but something came up. I need to push the Tourny back an hour....I hope you all can still make it and get this message. Very sorry but starting at 1PM with registration and 12:30
Really not a big deal but thank you for the update Sue. Most smashers never get there on time anyway so an hour back is just another hour of sleep XD

Zucco

Smash Master
Well I'm coming now. Should be fun. is there anybody really good still left for teams? might just skip doubles if nobody is.

daisho

Smash Lord
The hour thing is actually really annoying for me but obviously can't be helped :)

(Gotta be home to light them candles).

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
The hour thing is actually really annoying for me but obviously can't be helped :)

(Gotta be home to light them candles).
What time do you have to be home by? We didn't start till like 1:30 last time and still finished at a decent hour. We can make the event go by fast if we have to.

daisho

Smash Lord
What time do you have to be home by? We didn't start till like 1:30 yesterday and still finished at a decent hour. We can make the event go by fast if we have to.
Honestly IDK... chances are I'll be late my parents will be pissed and won't want me to go to smash anymore... next tournament I will wait till last minute to ask they will discuss it and I'll work out some sorta deal that I won't follow etc etc...

I'll be fine :)

Oh, and it's not like I am good enough to be placing in money anyway... Just hope I'm out by the time I gotta leave.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dude ul be home by 9.

malcolm and zucco are two ppl i REALLY wanna team with in the future ****. get at me later. im not sure if im comign or not cuz keitaro is driving 8 ppl in his 4 person car LMAO

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well I'll be pushing for the tourney to be finished asap since I still have final projects to finish so I will be leaving as soon as Seph, Eazy, Yes, and myself lose from singles.

I will also be coming with Ally and Atomsk but they will be finding another ride home (they already know this btw) cause waiting for grand finals to finish will be another hour and I shouldn't even be coming to this tournament due to me slacking with school work.

Zucco

Smash Master
Edit: nvm I found out.

I really need to win some money **** maaaaaaaaaaan.

daisho

Smash Lord
Well I'm coming now. Should be fun. is there anybody really good still left for teams? might just skip doubles if nobody is.
I'm going, I have no partner. If you're not extremely good, don't bother asking. I'm not wasting money.
There ya go.

I can't believe I didn't think of this till now...

We have to play dreidel at this... for those of you who don't know it is basically gambling with a four sided object that sometimes Jews do on hanukah. I have no idea when this practice was invented but is incredibly fun... I'll bring one, if anybody wants to play just let me know.

daisho

Smash Lord
haha, idk most of the words, just the chorus.

I had a little dreidel
I made it out of clay
And when it's dry and ready
oh dreidel I shall play!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Daisho ill play im mad good.... although im broke as ****.

REMIX IS NOT GOING BECAUSE HE'S TAKING A BREAK FROM TOURNAMENTs

Top Bottom