• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeastern Ohio Melee Rankings - Updated for Summer season October 19, 2015

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Chris got 25th at carrollfest and didnt come to the monthly.

Chase apparently is only gonna come to the monthlies, where he placed below everyone thats above him AND he was 2-0'd by Eli.

so that was my logic. c:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'm confused. So is Chris getting docked for not going to the monthly? I understand that Eli 2-0'd him (which I don't understand at all, something happened), but he got knocked down pretty good because of that.

S1 The God

attendance affects your rankings. also, 25th at CF3.

chase ONLY comes to the monthlies, meaning he skips all the other tournaments we go to. also he got 2-0d by someone who we all consider to be not on "our level".

DTR

Smash Journeyman
I'm confused. So is Chris getting docked for not going to the monthly? I understand that Eli 2-0'd him (which I don't understand at all, something happened), but he got knocked down pretty good because of that.
When did i ever even play eli? lol

DTR

Smash Journeyman
wait wait wait. if this is based off results then why is X over flip? he lost to justin 2 monthlies ago, didnt go to cf3 which apparently counts against you, and placed below him last weekend

:phone:

oliman

Smash Journeyman
yeah idk if minnty should be so far down
eli is pretty good against fox

also jaiye probably beats me slightly nowadays. put him where i am.

S1 The God

flip was supposed to be over X, I got confused by the X's in my .psd's SORRY GUYS

nooo Peter, this is based on tourney. you over minnty put you on the list.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
i dunno if it was a fluke or maybe i'm actually getting better (lol), but i think that win was legit. also i think minnty is definitely around top 6, top 7, every other time i saw him play he was sick.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
The last Columbus tournament that had Melee (not including Abu's) which was OSI III had a huge *** venue. What tourney are you talking about?

Edit: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I know what you're talking about. It was that game store tournament in Dublin wasn't it? I just saw pics from that tournament and that place is small as ****.
Even though I haven't actually been there before, it is the location Columbus uses for the Wednesday Fight Nights so I'd assume it's big enough. Also, the venue is a Donato's. Everyone loves pizza. Everyone loves Smash. Therefore everyone will love this tournament. Flawless logic.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
You're going to ohayocon? I will have to hit you up in the game room. When I'm not playing Guilty Gear. Seems like cons are the only time I get to play that...

Also, chase you need to step it up, it's almost like you're worse than you were before... What happened?

DTR

Smash Journeyman
LOL. chris beat sweet recently, sweet also didnt go to the last smashfest, and he only placed higher at cf3 due to a bye. both of them won 0 matches.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Yea slarts. Me, Austin, and (hopefully, but probably not) Peter are going to Ohayocon.
Adin will probably be there too.

And yea I'm probably gonna be around the game room during any non-rave hours.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
You're going to ohayocon? I will have to hit you up in the game room. When I'm not playing Guilty Gear. Seems like cons are the only time I get to play that...

Also, chase you need to step it up, it's almost like you're worse than you were before... What happened?
He's probably just not used to Cleveland's weird as **** style.

S1 The God

Update coming after next goast house.

IF YOU CAN ATTEND, ATTEND. ATTENDANCE = RESULTS = THINGS I BASE THE LIST OFF OF. im lookin at you heights kids, minus eli

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Austin won't be able to go, so we are ride-less.
Still unsure of wether or not I'll be able to go or not.
Generally, if I can't make it, peter doesn't seem to find a ride.
But I'll try to make it.
Would anybody be able to pick me/peter/jaiye up?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Austin won't be able to go, so we are ride-less.
Still unsure of wether or not I'll be able to go or not.
Generally, if I can't make it, peter doesn't seem to find a ride.
But I'll try to make it.
Would anybody be able to pick me/peter/jaiye up?
For the 100th million time, talk to soap. He's offered to pick you guys up since 'nam.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh, nice. All of you guys are going to Ohayo. I'll also be there, playing Marth... and stupid low tiers.

I might bring SDR, too.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
My room for the ohayocons is no longer going to happen. Does anyone care if I room with them? I can drive myself, I just need a room.

EDIT: Also, I just realized what peter's avatar is... It all makes sense now.

Top Bottom