• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeastern Ohio Melee Rankings - Updated for Summer season October 19, 2015

DBSammy

Smash Ace
But it gives you cool titles and stuff! And everyone knows that high post count= you know a lot about smash and low post count = lol scrub.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Me and another guy are driving through northern OH tonight on our way to the east coast, is there anyone that could house us and play some melee? Thanks!

:phone:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Is this ever going to be updated? I might have to put myself back on these rankings if it means getting this thread up and running.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I have to wait another two weeks to see these updated x_x why not just update them now? Then add the other tournies to it which im guessing is apex and the jan monthly

EDIT - Well I hope this is getting updated soon because there won't be a Jan monthly.

Renth

Smash Hero
Apollo and I beat aniolas and armada in a best 2/3 friendly at pound 5

put me on top of every list plz

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I think after the time away from the rankings, I'd like to see them really come into play. I'm part of the NorCal group on Facebook, and I got to see them in the mix of them updating their PR's.

"We have a panel of 5 that has an organized excel spreadsheet of results from the season of months (usually 3-5 months) that tabulate everyone's wins and losses. We use these results in tandem with our perception of them to debate and decide the spot." ~ Tafokints

This is something to greatly consider. Instead of just one person making the rankings, wouldn't it make sense to have a board of people voted onto it by the region itself? Democracy is power, afterall.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
there is a board of people that decide on it. those people know who they are, are spread out amongst regions, and are active tourney goers. this isn't just me.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
there is a board of people that decide on it. those people know who they are, are spread out amongst regions, and are active tourney goers. this isn't just me.
You don't think that, for those who care about this thing, it would've been a good idea to let them know who was in this panel from day 1? Or maybe let them know that there was a panel?

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
There definitely is a panel of people, but this thing generates hella drama so I just tried to do it as quietly as possible because you *****s get mad about it.

But, I guess transparency is the way to go. viva assange

Making a facebook group right tf. now, the SUPER OFFICIAL PANEL OF DECISION MAKERS CONSISTS OF

Matt "The Big Ol Dempt" Bidwell
Nick "Hit That **** Raw Dog and Bail" Carroll
Chris "Wow I'm a ****ing ******" Kurimski
Jaden "Best of 9001" Carr
MY ****IN SELF

Covers all the bases imo. ARGUE WITH ME IF YOU MUST

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Transparency is always better for this. Now most of them won't only whine at you, lol.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Teams doesn't count slarts
ROFL.

Someone's mad that they didn't team with mango.

Also, I am pretty sure that I am making fun of you specifically. After CF3:

You: sweet goes higher than you on the list.
Me: He has never beaten me.
You: He beat you in teams.

ROFL.

Anyways, I'm coming to terms with the fact that the reason I beat Sweet is because sheik is probably my best matchup and sweet is probably a better overall player because I suck vs fox. And Marth. You saw armada losing to that PP marth after getting 3-0'd as falco. Peach sucks. Good thing I use marth for Puff.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
He probably will. I mean we haven't played since Big House 2. And that was forever ago.

Do I need to change "beat sweet" to a more past tense form, like "had beaten" or "had beaten a long time ago in a galaxy far far away"?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Slarts i was hella trollin you dude roflstomp but I'm going to just tell you directly now:

You were right before, Sweet beating you in teams has absolutely no influence towards if he is better than you or not.

Sorry for trolling you too hard -___-

Top Bottom