• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North AL Presents: FAP! - Huntsville, AL. July 24-25 NOW WITH BRAWL+

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I wouldnt mind coming to this, can anybody offer me housing and just a lil bit of crack.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So this tournament might actually interfere with plans I have for the summer. If that's the case, I definitely can't make it.

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
Alrighty Joot.

1. I will tentatively be there.
2. I will for sure have a setup you can borrow.

Depending on when my lease is up (I should probably figure this out soon) I may be able to offer space for ppl to crash.

j00t

Smash Champion
SleepyK is from Georgia.

But yeah we definitely need more hype for this... I want everyone from Georgia and Tennessee to come to this. It's be great if Florida people came out as well.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm from GA.

I'm sure others from GA (FullMetal, chaddd, Cornel, Eugenio, Mike G, Merc, Tubes, soft, etc) will plan to go once the date gets nearer.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm from GA.

I'm sure others from GA (FullMetal, chaddd, Cornel, Eugenio, Mike G, Merc, Tubes, soft, etc) will plan to go once the date gets nearer.
O_O

Chaddd! I've wanted to play him FOREVER now. He's only one of the best ganons evah. I hope he comes to this, no joke.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh right.

OOS shouldn't get too excited

I'm sure our AL all stars will be taking home some money :p

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I'm able to attend I'll bring a wii and possibly a TV.

Don't count on it though. It's looking unlikely for me. ;/

Zone

Smash Champion
Ragnarok where do you live man? we should team up for the drive up. You are FL resident right?

j00t

Smash Champion
Alright KO, I guess I can do Brawl+, but just for you. :)

We'll have two different rooms for this, we can put Brawl+ in the room separate from the main room.

I'll be updating the thread tonight.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
this isn't getting much hype lately

HYPE IT UP *****ES!
So basically I'm just poppin' in to say that I'm plannin' on placing the highest of all the other Ganon mains that show up. I hope that Linguini, Rockcrock, or maybe Chaddd would come and prove me a liar though :3

*excited*

j00t

Smash Champion
Click on the little AIM guy in the side panel of my posts.

(jturner2k6 if you're too lazy to do that :p)

I'm going to bed now, later.

j00t

Smash Champion
Updated the first and second posts. I'm still debating with myself on the ruleset that we should use... I'm leaning more towards the stage striking rules right now.

What do you guys think?

j00t

Smash Champion
I really like it as well... If I do use the MBR ruleset then I will enforce Blind Picks by having players tell me the character they wish to use for the blind pick. I'll write it down, and when a match starts the player has to play the first match with that character.

EDIT: Doc vs. Mario? Boooooooooooooring

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Wait, do you mean making blind picks mandatory? Cause it takes way too much effort to manage something like that in a tournament. If you were to make a big deal out of it, you can make it mandatory for top8 or something, but it's too much effort to try and get everyone to do blind picks every match.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure the MBR ruleset has you pick your characters and then start striking. Doesn't make sense to decide on a stage if you don't know what you're going for when striking.

Doc vs Mario is legit bro. You don't even know.

Top Bottom