• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North AL Presents: FAP! - Huntsville, AL. July 24-25 NOW WITH BRAWL+

j00t

Smash Champion
the Huntsville smash community is small, and therefore we don't have many places to offer housing. I can fit around 5 people, moogle and Chad can fit around 10 people (possibly more), and I potentially have another place with a nice basement that can fit another 10 or so.

There are a few places in Birmingham that can potentially offer housing as well (around 1 1/2 hour drive), but other than that there is none that I know of. I might be able to let people sleep in the venue (free of charge), and I assume it can fit around 20 people per room on the floors. I don't know of the venue management would like this though.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Joot, you should add Chamberlin to the interested/attending list cuz he's probably riding with me and Veets.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
sorry if it's been asked, but what's the housing situation with this?
if you guys from nc would mind getting up a little early the day of the tourney you can stay at my place which is like 2-3 hours away i think. I was planning on arriving the Day of the tourney.

PS someone wanna be my Teammate for Melee doubles? Joot? Mike G? Slim?

j00t

Smash Champion
I was probably going to team with moogle unless if Coach comes. If that is the case then... sure. :D

I'm going all GnW though so I can get out early and manage the tournament :p

Zone

Smash Champion
I was probably going to team with moogle unless if Coach comes. If that is the case then... sure. :D

I'm going all GnW though so I can get out early and manage the tournament :p
LoL at this... Super legit reason to go low tier.

btw my usual teams partner has been tournament flakey alot so i'll probably need a dubs partner as well. He's obsessed with WoW. He'll even ignore my phone call and forget to call me back just to keep playing.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
LoL at this... Super legit reason to go low tier.

btw my usual teams partner has been tournament flakey alot so i'll probably need a dubs partner as well. He's obsessed with WoW. He'll even ignore my phone call and forget to call me back just to keep playing.
Zelda/Ganon team? Hmmmm Its so crazy its ********! I mean IT MIGHT JUST WORK!

Zone

Smash Champion
Zelda/Ganon team? Hmmmm Its so crazy its ********! I mean IT MIGHT JUST WORK!
hahaha, Nah man I main Falcon/Marth With a side of Fox(If he's feeling consistent) Zelda is old news for me. she's just a fun char I may throw in once in a while.

I'm totally down if you want to team though.

j00t

Smash Champion
Play who you want to play. I'm going GnW because I like playing him.

or I'll cop out and go Falcon again >_>;

DJRome

Smash Hero
no offense but if you're gonna host, don't bother playing crappy chars in tourney. that's just more work for you and less time to do it in. plus it screws over any potential teammate who wants to win. js dawg

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Put me on the Interested/Maybe attending list. My spirit will be there, but dunno if my wife would like me leaving her... How much does it cost if just my spirit plays?

j00t

Smash Champion
How many people are you bringing? If I house Winnar I could house around 5 more comfortably.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Assuming I can make it to this (pretty sure I can) I will probably be bringing anywhere between 1 and 3 people with me

G. Vice

Smash Lord
How many people are you bringing? If I house Winnar I could house around 5 more comfortably.
More than likely it'll just be me and Chamberlin, though other people may coming, it will likely be at their own discretion. MAYBE I'll be bring Arby/Yoshiman. But VTS, Saber, and Ace are all unsure if they'll be able to make it due to work/ plans/ overall lame excuses.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
My god, I haven't posted in this thread yet, and I LIVE HERE. Joot, you should assume I'm going to be there anyway.

I can provide a setup, and possibly housing. I live 5 minutes from the venue and my house is huge. PM me with inquiries.

EDIT: And Winnar should stay with me. I want his manlove. Again.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
My god, I haven't posted in this thread yet, and I LIVE HERE. Joot, you should assume I'm going to be there anyway.

I can provide a setup, and possibly housing. I live 5 minutes from the venue and my house is huge. PM me with inquiries.

Hey sweet, I'll finally get to meet you! :D

we must discuss RPG's and the like if we get a chance to hang out.

j00t

Smash Champion

Are you able to provide housing? Please say yes lol

Winnar

Smash Lord

okay that sounds good to me

in fact I'd say it sounds

...LOVEly

Top Bottom