• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
If tc1 (or anyone in that matter) can do something similar to what Zhu has done, then that should be enough to clinch a spot on the NCPR.
I wouldn't go that far...Zhu has been doing alot of incredible stuff in the past, which is alot to live up to. If anyone could do all that then yeah, but basically not losing to ANY non ranked players, but also beating people around the 20-25 range in order to catch our attention. Honestly though, I wouldn't even worry about all this, just try your best not to lose and have determination....if you are very determined then you will be good (I guess im just an exception:( hah)

Zoap isn't a notable win btw hahaha jkjk

Art?

Smash Journeyman
not to mention zhu's tech skill is broken as hell. i mean c'mon, JC shines from shield, phantasm stalling, and overall bombsoldier-esque style.

zhu breaks the basic fundamentals of the game. the end.

lol.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
lolz BTZO that why I had to use similar. But whatever you say goes. Even thought youre now the #6 Sheik in Norcal.

GO VANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Argh didn't see the similar sry XD

BTW I haven't played sheik in a while but Vans said she would teach me Sheik so im going for #5 sheik in norcal soon ^_____________^

zhu with mindgames is gonna be hella good when it comes out by the way:chuckle: haha jk zhu u have some mind games...>_> haha

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I want to play Zhu.....:(

I hope we start getting more competition in Sac....

Making this list would be great but I'm completely satisfied simply improving. Making this list is not the acheivement, it's only the notification of it. All in all, the only people who want to be on this list are those people who aren't on it. It's only value is in the recognition it gives, something which should come from your skill anyway.

For that reason everyone should come to Sac so I can train against some new, better players. That is all.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I am awesome. TC1 I will m0o m0o match you; your facts vs my squeegie. $5.00?

Zoap can only beat me as long as he teams with a barrel or pokefloatS... which is HELLA cheating.

ZOMG NK PLAYS LUIGI FTW!?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wanna meet up with some non-valley norcal smashers so i can be beaten by someone other than meep. he ***** EVERYONE here. spring break, anyone interested?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Another good way to get on the list is to beat a panelist.

You'll at least get their attention.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
There may be a smashfest which may occur at some NC crew member's house which may be happening sometime during spring break. Maybe.

Can't give any details because I don't know how many people can show. We may do tournies too if we feel like it.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i wanna meet up with some non-valley norcal smashers so i can be beaten by someone other than meep. he ***** EVERYONE here. spring break, anyone interested?
@-@

chok i think we are even in the who beat who how many times category.

ill start playing smash again once mike gives me my disc back

EDIT: NVM. mike will never give me my smash disc back.. hes had my metroid games and my favorite book for over a year. T__T

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
chok i think we are even in the who beat who how many times category.
yea we are. the thing is, i know that you vincent and mike all go even against each other. its just that for me... meep is much harder to deal with. i think he might be the most aggressive but who knows. xD

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
I had a nightmare where these two little kids, a boy and a girl, walked up to me..

then the boy decided he wanted to be rude and grab me by the shoulders and the girl was equally rude and she decided to throw ice at me.. i was like back the *** off plx.

they didnt let me go until i died.. then i woke up! most terrible dream ever.

ALL THANKS TO YOU CHOKNATOR!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Tomi-X needs to ascend to the level of Super Saiyan. *Watches NK WD in front of him, then WD out of sight*...I wanna beat Zoap. And I wanna play BTZO. And of course, Fox-Lord Lunin.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I had a nightmare where these two little kids, a boy and a girl, walked up to me..

then the boy decided he wanted to be rude and grab me by the shoulders and the girl was equally rude and she decided to throw ice at me.. i was like back the *** off plx.

they didnt let me go until i died.. then i woke up! most terrible dream ever.

ALL THANKS TO YOU CHOKNATOR!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
LMFAO i bet she was hot and azn though LOLOloLOLOlo

Top Bottom