• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
OK NK ILL RIG NO LIE THO DID I NOT BEAT U ???

W/E FALCOMIST JUST READ WHAT U RITE 1st ur hostilr to me then u want me to get better hmm...

ALucien - yah i guess..

LOL>> I DONT CARE WHEN I BAT THE PPL IM GOING 2 BEAT.. AND EARN MY RANKING WHICH I WILL I DONT EVEN WANA BE PUT ON ITS USELESS I THINK ILL JUST BE HAPPY KNOWING IM NOWN THANX

SORRY TRIPLE POST
thats cause im a relaxed guy and dont take things serious ^^. I think the smash community knows I take nothing serious xD. Maybe serious matches yea but drama I dont really take it serious ^^.

tc1

Smash Lord
WOW LOL , i just read what i typed lmao i suck at typing ahahha maybe ill proof edit be before i send

O and i dont trash talk that much, i barely ever do and i only do after some 1 offends me or some1 else in my crew...u couldn't name a time when i just go out and talk **** cuz i dont

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LOL JOHN...

Sorry for the double post

*next post repeats*

sorry for the double post

*next post repeats*

sorry for the double post

LMFAO!!!!!!!

i love you john can u give me a ride to ur house on sat>?? =)

tc1

Smash Lord
i got tagged 4 spamming what an ******* lol.. w/e back to diablo 2.. UM

O yea to every 1 who doesnt like me MEEP & MEXICAN Challenge all to a MM.

Mexican Says (Dnt worry he uses donkey kong hes not that good) ^^

Delphiki

Smash Champion
lol that's the second time Jon.

NK is teh sh¡t at censor dodging.

Wow that was harder than I thought. At first I thought it was just a semicolon. :laugh: NK I think I did it differently than you though.

Free tourneys go different ways for different people. Some people try just as they would in another tournament, while others don't care. That inconsistency alone is enough to not count them, in my opinion.

I support MMs. If a player can't get to tourneys, MMs are a way to make up for it. If a player does both MMs and tourneys, more power to 'em.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Oh yeah and Silent Wolf, NK was able to say shit pass filter thanks to what I call, "Snap's uber swearing discovery"
False, actually. Snap uses a different technique than I. Notice that all my text ends up being normal font. HMMMMM HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

EDIT: ALSO!! If you quote any of my profanity you will get it censored LMAO. OMG REALLY WTF HAHAHAH1?!?!//shift+1234

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
how? i dont think its a handicap at all. all it means is that they will have less matches counted for them. if they still whoop up in tourney matches then its all good.

and i would like to think that free tournaments would be counted because they are tournaments. I dunno, atleast at UCSC it seemed like BTZO and Foxroar were going full strength*. But, I could be wrong.

*Other then BTZO playing Marth instead of shiek some matches.
We were trying but iono I mean, with no money on the line I admit it is kinda hard to concentrate and play as hard as u can. Sorry if that contradicts what I said in my last post, in my last post i was trying to say that we don't know whether or not we count free tournies so it's incorrect to say we do or we don't. Btw I use Marth alot now so iono XDXD kthxbai

SuperRad

Smash Master
We were trying but iono I mean, with no money on the line I admit it is kinda hard to concentrate and play as hard as u can. Sorry if that contradicts what I said in my last post, in my last post i was trying to say that we don't know whether or not we count free tournies so it's incorrect to say we do or we don't. Btw I use Marth alot now so iono XDXD kthxbai
haha
i just remember the interview thing from the Clovis tourney
you said you would've gone Marth if you had more experinece or some shii

its all good though

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I cant wait to hear one of a few phrases: "That was garbage.", "That shouldn't have happened.", "Omg.", and I shouldn't have lost."

EDIT: Can you say schizophrenia???"

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think I use a different censor bybass technique than Snap or NK. I'm pretty sure I do. I can tell when I highlight the word in question.

Me = only using Luigi and GW for a while. I don't care how it affects my rankings.

tc1

Smash Lord
Wel i cant wait to hear a gc controller being ripped out of its socket or u yel at someone 4 tlking when i **** u> ^ ^

Delphiki

Smash Champion
PKid I have a feeling you're not sure of what you're saying. There are tons of people on these boards who aren't great posters and yet get modship status. There are also others who are incredibly intelligent people who are just passed by. I have met a lot of really smart people who aren't mods.

You're learning C#? I'm trying to pick up some basic programming so I can know how things are done. Maybe you could help me out. ^_^

SuperRad

Smash Master
PKid I have a feeling you're not sure of what you're saying. There are tons of people on these boards who aren't great posters and yet get modship status. There are also others who are incredibly intelligent people who are just passed by. I have met a lot of really smart people who aren't mods.

You're learning C#? I'm trying to pick up some basic programming so I can know how things are done. Maybe you could help me out. ^_^
the point wasn't that every great poster gets mod-ship, but in Silent's case, he's knowledgeable about his region (PacWest, more specifically Washington), he posts intelligently and he's an active and veteran member of smash boards.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
pretty much all the mods of the regional zones were just picked by someone who looked at who was active. no votes.

Regional mods were chosen for being online enough, and being known enough by the smashers ion the region. they'd also have a remote idea on how to set a good example, and would not abuse power.
The character specific mods were chosen primarily from the handful of recently chosen regional mods who were willing to take the job, along with all other mods who were willing. it was basically first come first serve with some restrictions.

tc1

Smash Lord
KK..

AND JUST 4 U PRODIGY KID>> ILL TYPE A LITTLE EXTRA LIKE THIS>>>L BY THE WAY U WANA MM>> LAST TIME WE PLAYED WAS AT OC2 << AND I BEAT U WITH IC's Who I DONT USE>>>SO PLEASE KEEP TAKING SHOTS AT ME BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE STIX ..U CANT HACK IT>

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
God I love it when people bring up matches (especially friendlies) from..... 6+ months ago.

It makes them seem even dumber, especially when the rest of the community knows that --> Beating someone in friendlies is meaningless <--

Especially if its an IC ditto.

I got a bottle of roflsauce. Who wants some?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
God I love it when people bring up matches (especially friendlies) from..... 6+ months ago.

It makes them seem even dumber, especially when the rest of the community knows that --> Beating someone in friendlies is meaningless <--

Especially if its an IC ditto.

I got a bottle of roflsauce. Who wants some?
ThIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

prodigy is right tho, seriously.
especially the ic ditto part lmfao

tc1

Smash Lord
Shhhh Dodge More Plz...mm Or Not>>???? And If I Im Right I Wasnt Talking 2 Skeetbro>

An The More U Say ABOUT MY TYPING The More U Encourag Me 2 Write Like This> ^ ^ < Besides No 1 Has The Right To Say Whats ******** Or Stupid Or Wierd>

and as u can see Nk is still *** sore from my last post.. I dont cre what any 1 thinks so why do i post.. well same as everything else , If you care to much about what people think you'll loose focus on what u need and want to be doing. And for me thats owning every1 who doubts the skill.

O and to PK.. U no what i love??.. when ppl Use it was a friendly as JONS. Wow buddy. Are you claiming that you were sandbagging lmao.. I will only except that Jon from any 1 i know far surpasess my own skill and even then , nvm some 1 should make a thread called (WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SANDBAG AND WHAT ARE ITS ASPECTS Or something like that)/ newayz..MM Or not if not sop speaking/dissing/typing with anything that has my ALIAS in it. Thnx/ now wiL U DODGE SUM MORE or MM>

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Shhhh Dodge More Plz...mm Or Not>>???? And If I Im Right I Wasnt Talking 2 Skeetbro>

An The More U Say The More I Encourag Me 2 Write Like This> ^ ^ < Besides No 1 Has The Right To Say Whats ******** Or Stupid Or Wierd>
Type the way you want. But you've said yourself you dont care what anyone else thinks around here, so why post? We're not so excited for what most all of us believe is a self absorbed conceited poster. You dont care and we dont want hear it. So why post?

Top Bottom