• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Lit

Smash Ace
O.o thats hecka fast? that also depends on how you kill them!? I mean if you spike them...you only have like 3 seconds...if they go to the side of the screen you have 4 seconds... if you send them up then you have like 6 seconds... you can always invent something that holds you food up to your face so you can chew off of it and you'll have your hands free so you can smash and eat!!! WOOT! or you can always have someone hold the food for you O.O
yeah i know i can always make a machine that just puts the food in my mouth when im playing.... if some one creates sumthin like that that would be the sweetest thing ever.........

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
please take me off the listttttttttttt pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i really dont play smash at all anymore.. seriously. only time i ever play now is when im dragged along to a tournament by my crew or when vincent/mike asks to come to my house. im seriously serious about being taken off the list.. please?

oh yeah and im a nub (says shadowbtzo)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The list as it is now will stand, just so we may reflect on the standings in the past, however if you wish we can remove you from consideration from the next list (although I'm sure you have a pretty good chance of being on it). Bob$ has also requested the same thing (as did Snap in the past). We'll probably ask you again by the time next rankings come up how you feel about it.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
good job KFC for not really playing smash lol, Nintendo king and anyone else imma go to the tilt arcade this saturday in fairfield, if anyone is down for some fighting games, and wants to lay off smash let me know.

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
I hope a lot of players will attend the 'BUY.COM Tournament' in Anaheim, Cali on Friday March 30th.

We will have 8 set-ups for everyone to use. This will ensure a professional and smooth tournament experience for any smasher !!!!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97833

Check it out, and please POST in the thread. Posting shows your dedication to the community. Thank you for helping us support the scene.

JC Media

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
yes it is. its a "buy.com" tourney so he probably just goes into every thread and pastes that message.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
"Rule 3: Winning player must keep the same character."

"After the stage has been selected by the losing player, the winner of the previous game may change characters, but has to pick first."

Contradiction??

Though we all know it should be (and proabbly will be) the ladder.

BTZO is mean. I <3 KFC.

Zoap

Smash Master
socal has a new list guys and they finally went to 25, i think we should all complain how they always copy norcal to them :).

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
yes it is. its a "buy.com" tourney so he probably just goes into every thread and pastes that message.

We don't post it in every thread, however, at the same time we want players to know about the event.

Also, it's not just a post and run, we are also following up how players react, so we can be there to answer any questions they may have.

did he just say 8 set ups?
thats really not that much <_<

I agree, but its a solid number. We at JC are very truthful , and want to inform any potential smasher what they are getting.

Lastly, I know this is a norcal thread, however I am real excited to share this tournament with anyone interested. We have put in a lot of work to make this happen.

Let us know either way, and thank you for your time.

JC Media.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I am liking these JC media guys...

look at that banner? lol

btw...KFC you better not leave Smash...because then I would hack the Maple servers and change every single thing so they begin remaking everything....that way Maple will be down for around 3 months because they wil be scared of having hackers do the same thing again...trying to set up an anti hacker program.....which I doubt they willl...HAHAHAH!

So JR...don't let me kick your *** lol...in Maple that is...level 80s are funny....(I might delete my level 80 and go play in...where ever you play kfc...

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I hope a lot of players will attend the 'BUY.COM Tournament' in Anaheim, Cali on Friday March 30th.

We will have 8 set-ups for everyone to use. This will ensure a professional and smooth tournament experience for any smasher !!!!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97833

Check it out, and please POST in the thread. Posting shows your dedication to the community. Thank you for helping us support the scene.

JC Media
Uh honestly there's no real point about posting a Socal Friday tourny in a Norcal thread because it takes us 5-6 hours to get to Anaheim from here, and alot of us have school. If it was Saturday then it would make sense but uh...yeah...:psycho:

tc1

Smash Lord
Ay Any who lives in concord or close to BOB$ house ME,MEEP<DM<KFC need a place to stay friday night and sat if we dont stay wit someone from dbr,.. So can any 1 provide housing at all.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
o.O cave.. uhmm i never said i was quitting smash.. ?

i just said i want to be off the rankings. like, when your on the rankings, people brag when they beat you. like i play a couple friendlies.. then later i walk around and i hear them saying (HOLY FCKIN **** DUDE I JUSS BEAT KFC..) nd im like.. wtf

i dont like being on the rankings cuz it just gives people a big head when they beat you/too much pressure when playing tourney matches/ sucks the fun out of the game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
getting hot-headed is one thing

but people say "omfg i beat kfc" because you are good. >_> even if you are off the rankings, the new rankings will say "kfc taken off by request" which means people still know you are good.. LoolLOLOlo

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Yeah I'm gonna agree with Choknater and SuperRad; I mean the fact that your name is on a list somewhere doesn't actually change how good you are. They say "OMG I BEAT KFC" and not "OMG I BEAT SOME GUY WHO'S #19 ON THE LIST," so I don't think being taken off the list will change that much. Plus I think it's just something that comes with the territory, you should try to take it as a compliment.

Top Bottom