• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
sheik mirrors are dumb. If you have that much confidence in you fox I will do ft5 my sheik vs your fox for 100. I dont know when we would even do it though.

DJMirror

Smash Master
who is lucien? (sorry i just started last year and i donno the nor cal community that well)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
p just went from nobody betting on him against baby lucien,
to nobody betting on him against lucien.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
actually sheik mirrors are ridiculously skill based if you don't CG

lol @ you trying to seem like a baller for mming for $100. ah but you're too important to mm for $20, i understand

darrell you shouldn't talk, i'll mm you for $50 =)

so yes, i am implying you suck

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
man ive actually mm'd for $100... if you guys got beef you should just actually do it, i always see all these posts like "big money MM" but it never seems to happen(?? I don't really follow cali so maybe it does)

big money MM's are hella fun!

pockyD

Smash Legend
that's hard to do when attendance isn't guaranteed

maybe you can smack talk it up, but when you live 6 hours away, the opportunity to throw down with the money doesn't come around that frequently

frotaz37

Smash Lord
man ive actually mm'd for $100... if you guys got beef you should just actually do it, i always see all these posts like "big money MM" but it never seems to happen(?? I don't really follow cali so maybe it does)

big money MM's are hella fun!
I will MM you for $200 dollars.

Hostility

Smash Ace

lol @ you trying to seem like a baller for mming for $100. ah but you're too important to mm for $20, i understand

So are you *****ing out or what? accept the money match or shut your mouth.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion

I dont get it.

Does that mean that since im worse than you, I cant say you're gonna lose to a better player.

Im 100% certain you would lose to Jeff, but since you're better than me, im not allowed to say that?

rayecho

Smash Ace

Am i going to make that fox look foolish or make a combo video out of that shiek?

I would normally let Bootle handle trash but since he beat you silly and made you look like a ******, i guess ill do the same ***** :laugh:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
p is trolling the **** out of this thread whether it's intentional or not.

i'll admit, i'd love to see him at a norcal tournament losing too many mm's to make it back to socal.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Am i going to make that fox look foolish or make a combo video out of that shiek?

I would normally let Bootle handle trash but since he beat you silly and made you look like a ******, i guess ill do the same ***** :laugh:
so you accept? 50 bucks, i wanna see the money on the table beforehand.

3/5 neutrals only etc. etc.

and lucien, i'll only do two $20 mms with my fox and my sheik or i'll find someone who's more game.

okay so what do we have?

$50 P v darrel (loooooooool)
$10 P v lovage (hella fun)
$0 p v sfat just to piss him off and because i found a better sucker

and 2 $20s v lucien fox v sheik and sheik v sheik (no CGing or CGing, it's all up to you idc) or NOTHING

lunin wanna do a bunch of $5 mms? with your fox and falco and falcon and then your fox AGAIN. let's do like 5 or something, i'll go a combination of fox and sheik and you can use whoever you want, but you must use your fox at least three times. something cool and convoluted.

other people i would like to challenge:

shroomed
germ
zelgadis
FMF
DP
replicate
silent spectre

minimum $10 for all of these, of course. or we can do multiple $5s or multiple $10s if you would like (i like lots of character combinations!!!)

EDIT: chances are this won't happen for a WHILE because i don't really play smash that much anymore. that means there is a non-zero chance i will just not play this game anymore and all of these will be null and void. but if i do keep playing, then we will do this at the NEXT tournament we are both at. don't worry, i will let you know a month in advance assuming it's a big tourny (which also happen to be the only tournies i plan on attending). also, once my combined mms exceed $100 i will not take any more mms at that tournament. so first come first serve. i also reserve the right to back out at any time based on my sole discretion. tough ****

Top Bottom