• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
just came back from hong kong and now im back in the philipines.

good **** on top 3 brandan :) thats the goal you were aiming for :D

also first list im not ranked on :( i need to be more active
ima send a wavebird to the philipines so you can enter norcal tourneys from there, k?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
now i know what hugo says when he says "norcal power list" lol

from the looks of this i'd be top 3 in norcal ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
u weren't there at uc davis brandons bday tourny where paul timed out german

that was one of the few tournys i went to and i saw it

paulllllllllllllllll

should play melee again

Kheffin

Smash Rookie
Paul plays really aggressively in SF4, believe it or not. He abuses the crap out of ambiguous flame kicks as much as he uses dsmash in Smash. Then he plays a competent Ryu and gets scared of playing because he can't abuse his flame kicks anymore.

Watching him play in SF4 then watching him play Smash makes you wonder why he camps so hard in Smash though. Or question why he doesn't camp a lot in SF4.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
u weren't there at uc davis brandons bday tourny where paul timed out german

that was one of the few tournys i went to and i saw it

paulllllllllllllllll

should play melee again
I approve of timing out *****s in melee, hella gay haha

He converted to Street Fighter 4 from what I heard. Moving from Peach to C. Viper according to Fly.
BOO, Zangief is the only char in SF4

Paul plays really aggressively in SF4, believe it or not. He abuses the crap out of ambiguous flame kicks as much as he uses dsmash in Smash. Then he plays a competent Ryu and gets scared of playing because he can't abuse his flame kicks anymore.

Watching him play in SF4 then watching him play Smash makes you wonder why he camps so hard in Smash though. Or question why he doesn't camp a lot in SF4.
Aggression pays off in SF4 its harder to read then when a ***** camps.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I cant find any good pics of nor cal =/

nor cal sucks for not having good busted pics

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i believe i would, you don't, end of discussion. who cares none of us are gonna change our minds lol, and we'll never find out anyway

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
i believe i would, you don't, end of discussion. who cares none of us are gonna change our minds lol, and we'll never find out anyway
Just go and MM a few people on the PRs that you think are in your skill level and see how you do. Oh and btw. Good luck. Lols

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
well duh, but very few californians wanna mm for $5 minimum
really? maybe I'd best not move to cali after all :[

then again, I can't really talk, I never got around to playing you at pat's house T_T

If you go to pound or tourneyplay 4 I guarantee you we'll play for like $20.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
who else do you challenge besides me?
everyone in the god**** state

i offered to mm all of socal pr for $20 and i was either ignored or refused

i am absolutely losing my desire for smash and the only way i can work myself up to care is to mm, so i am down to mm ANYONE for $5 MINIMUM

if a lot of people wanna mm then i'll mm everyone for $5

but if only a couple want to we can do higher amounts (or if i think [or you think] we're even, more or less), idc i'm not attending very many tournies (and i'm never gonna enter singles again unless it's a big tourny) so i have extra money

You haven't even beaten 5-15. What makes you think you can beat 1-4?
little boy talk is cheap, idc about proving my case or arguing ****, i want people to put their money up or shut up

so i'll mm you for $5 or $10 i'll **** your **** too

i don't even practice and hardly attend tournies or travel for smash or even watch as many videos so it should be easy money

i don't even care about losing money, i care about having some semblance of competition and some reason for me to keep getting better

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think all of norcal would put money on sfat vs p. ha

edit: nice prejohn you slipped in there, p

Top Bottom