• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

SuperRad

Smash Master
you say you want competition
but you dont go to tournaments
and you've said before you dont want to enter singles

you could try to rile up some **** if you wanted to by going to tournaments and beating people
if you are as good as you think you are, then you should be able to place top 5 in socal tournaments EASILY and top 3 on a good day.

also, show up to R3 and i bet you could get lots of money matches in. asking on the boards only goes so far, especially since a lot of people don't take your **** talk seriously and laugh it off.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
socal has the same 15 people, i can go to a smash fest if i want to play them

reed above

you could try to rile up some **** if you wanted to by going to tournaments and beating people
if you are as good as you think you are, then you should be able to place top 5 in socal tournaments EASILY and top 3 on a good day.
i care about money, not tournaments. i care about money, not reputation.

especially since a lot of people don't take your **** talk seriously and laugh it off.
meh, their loss. this is basically me waving money in the air and asking, "any challengers?" as is i won't go to any tournies (and i will never go to a tourny that falls on a sunday except for pound cuz i already bought my ticket), but big mms would (help) motivate me to do so

lol. I beat you at Active Gamers in a MM and I could beat you again.
we can do three $10 mms if you want

neutrals only, 3/5 apiece yadda yadda

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master

also, show up to R3 and i bet you could get lots of money matches in. asking on the boards only goes so far, especially since a lot of people don't take your **** talk seriously and laugh it off.
Hey Brian want to play Starcraft?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
don't tell me that is you refusing

oh well i don't care if you are, i'm sure someone will accept

Adam M!

Smash Lord
no you just got butthurt because you were getting ***** by a rusty p and you had a misconception about the rules

the tourny we were at was doing pound 4 rules, why would you think the mm wouldn't be

and sfat just because you're talking **** for no reason (lol did my ima **** you comment get you mad? that's what it was supposed to do little kid :p) and you don't even know me and are judging me off some $1 mm...

i'm gonna lower the mms to $5 just cuz i know the money means way more to you than it does to me

and if you say some stupid **** in response like i'm scared to do it for more, we won't do it at all and you'll be right, i'll be scared and you won't have a chance at any money

cause the thing is i can find a LOT of people to $10 mm, i'm not gonna choose the dude who's being a **** and is mad cuz he got trolled

joeplicate

Smash Master
no you just got butthurt because you were getting ***** by a rusty p and you had a misconception about the rules

the tourny we were at was doing pound 4 rules, why would you think the mm wouldn't be

and sfat just because you're talking **** for no reason (lol did my ima **** you comment get you mad? that's what it was supposed to do little kid :p) and you don't even know me and are judging me off some $1 mm...

i'm gonna lower the mms to $5 just cuz i know the money means way more to you than it does to me

and if you say some stupid **** in response like i'm scared to do it for more, we won't do it at all and you'll be right, i'll be scared and you won't have a chance at any money

cause the thing is i can find a LOT of people to $10 mm, i'm not gonna choose the dude who's being a **** and is mad cuz he got trolled
blah blah blah
u mad

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i guess you're right joe

(mostly just bored n high n bout to pass out after i eat some nuts)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hey man walnuts and almonds are too **** good for you, i wanna protect mah brain

walnuts aren't that great tho, but almonds are the ****

SFAT

Smash Ace
sfat just because you're talking **** for no reason (lol did my ima **** you comment get you mad? that's what it was supposed to do little kid :p)
Mad? Heeelll no. I'm not mad at all. I'm just calling you out on your pathetic posts on the boards. Wasn't it you who wanted competition?

and you don't even know me and are judging me off some $1 mm...
I'm not judging who you are as a person. Im simply judging your smash skill. And it's not very good.

Hey I have no problem with that. Why don't you quit judging me?

Shroomed

Smash Master
i'll MM you too adam =D

and you too zac

and you too lovage

and im already MM'ing scar

WHO WANTS SOME!?!?!? lol

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Mad? Heeelll no. I'm not mad at all. I'm just calling you out on your pathetic posts on the boards. Wasn't it you who wanted competition?
Why dont you quit judging me? Sound familiar? Hahahaha

I'm not judging who you are as a person. Im simply judging your smash skill. And it's not very good.
You see, that's why I said what I said earlier -- talk is cheap. This back and forth is so tiresome, anything I say is interpreted as johns because, in reality, that's what they are. In my mind I know exactly why I lost and I don't care -- I give you credit for winning what you won. But take it for what it was -- a $2 mm was it? I can't even remember how much I put down, and you didn't jump at the chance to correct me so I doubt it was more than that. Okay, good job -- you won that. Why would you have such the noob mindset to even remotely judge on that? You might be getting better but that implies you don't know how to think about the game... Which is why you got trolled mah ******!

Hey I have no problem with that. Why don't you quit judging me?
i was just telling you how it was upfront, i wasn't really judging you lol

Adam M!

Smash Lord
whaddya mean

i'm kind of a cheesy person tbh

edit: lovage, the next decent tournament i go to we'll do it

jason got good now and we're gonna team all the time so that's gonna make me attend more tournies, but just doubles cuz i wanna see if we can get good

plus omg jason raaaapes

so yeah i'm sure we'll do it soon

dajuan you already know we gonna mm, i just dunno when im gonna attend a norcal tourny. maybe the next cgc? i am much more likely to attend norcal tournies than socal ones whenever i can lol, i'm just sad r3 is 2 days

and yeah i liked how i did that too brian

Shroomed

Smash Master
deal joe

saturday was such a confidence booster

im gonna ****in win every tourney mango isnt at

and soon, it wont matter if mango is there or not!

IM BOUT TO RUN **** UP IN HERE

SFAT

Smash Ace
Why dont you quit judging me? Sound familiar? Hahahaha
Touché.

This back and forth is so tiresome
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Okay, good job -- you won that. Why would you have such the noob mindset to even remotely judge on that?
I didnt "remotely" judge you on that. I do watch my videos and matches so I had more to look upon then just our silly little $2 MM.

You might be getting better but that implies you don't know how to think about the game...
I don't really understand this. I think you're being a little too vague here.

We could do this all night, but it is waaay too exhausting. Since it seems you usually like to have the last word, you can have it.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lol. I beat you at Active Gamers in a MM and I could beat you again. Sh*t make it $20 if you truly don't give a damn.
No no no. By all means I'm accepting, if not considered challenging you. I'm merely saying 9-0ing you will take more time than it would 3-0ing you.
lmao that's too funny.

everyone should bet hella money on this.
(if you can find anyone willing to put money on p)

DJMirror

Smash Master
P mming Sfat?

I never play SFAT before but for some reason, just looking at sfat playing live and comparing to P (sorry) it's a no brainer that Sfat will win, so i hope it doesn't happen

on the other hand i want to see shroomed vs scar or scar vs ss or scar vs Hugs

Top Bottom