• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Kira-

Smash Champion
EDIT: chances are this won't happen for a WHILE because i don't really play smash that much anymore. that means there is a non-zero chance i will just not play this game anymore and all of these will be null and void. but if i do keep playing, then we will do this at the NEXT tournament we are both at. don't worry, i will let you know a month in advance assuming it's a big tourny (which also happen to be the only tournies i plan on attending). also, once my combined mms exceed $100 i will not take any more mms at that tournament. so first come first serve. i also reserve the right to back out at any time based on my sole discretion. tough ****
new sig

Shroomed

Smash Master
when u say ur stopping after your MM's exceed $100, do you mean after you lose that much?

cuz ur list is lookin a lil tough 4 u

i dont think you'll beat everyone you think you will lol

so am i right to assume we're playing for $20?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
you don't understand that i really don't care if i lose or win

the simple fact is i have to go through these great lengths to even make smash mean what it meant to me before. i know, i'm chasing the high of yesteryear, and i should just accept the game for what it is to me now... but i can't. this will be my last hurrah, so to speak. so in that sense, i'm investing $100-$150 in my love for the game. that means nothing to me in all honesty... especially since i now make enough money to render that amount of money moot. (yes, big brag.)

edit: yes.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I agree with P's reasoning behind the MMing.

I haven't felt the community in a while and frankly still don't. Getting that feeling of the good old days would be amazing, but it's not likely to happen.
=/

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
when i was new to the boards, i thought "that neighborhood P guy is a dick"

then as time went by, i eventually changed my mind to "naw, he's just being brutally honest and his logic isn't always disagreeable"

now i'm pretty much thinking "fu
ck that guy and all his utter faggotry." he's either the most successful troll or he's just a faggot. either way, who could like him?

edit: i guess i could've said "the entertainment i get from people responding to p's posts has deteriorated and it's gotten annoying enough for me to post about it but not enough for me to stop reading smashboards." lol

either way i've put some thought into this because i have no life and i'm bored.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think p < pp < ppp

ppp means pastor, provider, protector, which is what men should be toward women :)

pp is just dr. ****, what a great music video

p is r kelly (sss on you, sss on you. dave chapelle too good)

basically

the more p's u add, the better u are in treating a woman

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm a member of the Society for the Prevention of Putting Parsley on People's Plates in Public Places (SPPPPPP).

Adam M!

Smash Lord
editing this post because i had an epiphany and dont need other ppl to see it

Zoap

Smash Master
speaking of mario in a boot, am I the only one that called the raccoon suit a teddy suit?

and yea I know its not even called a raccoon suit I just don't feel like finding its real name.

Atlus8

Smash Master

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahahhah the power of a scrotom!

if you guys really wanna know about tanuki

watch the movie Pom Poko

too good

yayuhz

pockyD

Smash Legend
Wow I just watched pee wee's big adventure

Never in my life have I seen someone so simalr to me. I,ve even made his sounds many times without knowing about him heck I never even watched anything till today from him. The biggest difference would be i,m deep and I would get laid way sooner. I mean we both have a thing for bike and random craziness. I loved how he sreamed at elepants too. I am really really random just like that I came into school the other day and I started playing twister. I,ve done some really crazy F***ed up things like thinking up white jokes, talking about what if everyone was a kangaroo, and other things so crazy you wouldn't believe me like the other day I walked outside and followed a food truck for 2 blocks when it was snowing and just plain cold.

Wow pee wee is just as nuts as me.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can
call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old
(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Also, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure ****ing owns.

Top Bottom