• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal Carpool Thread: Mango Juice UPDATED 3/22

Lovage

Smash Hero
thats what i thought until new york...granted we had no baggage only carry-ons but going from airport-> gate took like 10 mins too easy

Zoap

Smash Master
Pat if you can have up to 9 people housed go for it. I just would like a solid answer by thurs latest. Brian I believe sheridan will be stayin at joes. ill figure housing out tommorow-thurs, im dead tired right now and have school at 8 so good night.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
We're not staying in 805...it's almost 100 miles from the venue. Champ has offered us housing, so I think tentatively we're doing that, but that's still an hour away. If anyone else can house 5 people that lives significantly closer to the venue, please let me know.

I like Roscoe's because I like fried chicken and waffles and I've yet to go to a place in Norcal that's as good (not like I've looked that hard, but whatever). Also, without exception, every Denny's I've been to in the last 5 years has had worse service than any trip to Roscoe's. IHOP usually has better service though.

Noble-

Smash Ace
Pat if you can have up to 9 people housed go for it. I just would like a solid answer by thurs latest. Brian I believe sheridan will be stayin at joes. ill figure housing out tommorow-thurs, im dead tired right now and have school at 8 so good night.
I don't quite understand.

Do you want me to house your car too?

So that'd be PockyD, Cuba's and your car?

If that's the cause, I'll see what I can do.

Shroomed

Smash Master
there's already like 4 ppl in the car

san pablo ppl first guys sorry

peter in my car it's me, alan, casey, carlos so far
since we're taking a truck, we would have like 2-3 more spots in that truck, but more san pablo mite wanna come we'll c

if not kashan is in first since he chills with us a lot, and we'll go from there

Zoap

Smash Master
Pat by 9 people I meant Pockys 5 and Erics 4.

Thanks for the info Shroomed, try and let me know when your filled up or need to fill up those spots so gas isn't horrible and nobody gets left behind.

sidefx

Smash Champion
peter, luigi said he can house us (as in our carpool) like last time, and since its at his church venue, and its like 10 min away.. id be down for that =D

VANS

Smash Ace
darn i might have to stay till monday cuz sunday afternoon tickets back to sf are so expensive
i dont wanna be stranded in socal alone T_T

Twelve

Smash Rookie
Hey, could i get a ride from anyone who still has space? I could tell you where I live and everything, that's not a problem..is it okay if you put me on a list for any of the cars?

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok so Pocky's car for sure wants to stay at Pat's. I have to ask Eric and confirm that. My car pending confirmation from Luigi is housing at his place.

Naota/HoG/Twelve/Pink Shinobi as of right now Sheridan has 2 spots open. The two who can get to Santa Cruz and back(when we get back from Socal) get those spots. Other spots are very few and thin and waiting around for San Pablo people or someone in my car to drop out is not a good plan.

Charoo

Smash Champion
u got this Norcal. Everytime this topic come up for a tournament, it makes me happy that u guys are very dedicated and really organize. Good stuff Norcal.

Zoap

Smash Master
Yea been too lazy to update it, talked with Eric and we found out you were the same guy lol. Will remove HoG from list.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I might not be able to drive people (from my house), apparently the ****ty car that my mom uses has just gotten too ****ty

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok updated with housing and people moved around, still need to talk Pat to confirm that housing but everything else looks good.

Also updated San Pablo's situation, although I need to talk to Alan/Shroomed for more info.

Top Bottom