• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal Carpool Thread: Mango Juice UPDATED 3/22

Shroomed

Smash Master
san pablo is renting a car

so we've calculated the total costs to about $80-$100 per person, depending on how much you eat

$25 for singles/doubles
$20 for gas
$30 for food
$~20 for rental coverage

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok that works out Eric, ill tell you on aim lol. Moved people around to where there gonna be, removed paul because he has magical powers to get down there. updated san pablo price for gas/car rental.

Zoap

Smash Master
More Updates: Jeff is 100%, San Pablo is looking for rides incase their rental falls through(THEY NEED PEOPLE), and Pat confirmed housing(is going to double check) lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
how can they both look for rides and yet not be sure they need rides

it's pretty shady to be occupying a space, then find out at the last minute that you don't need it, then other people can't take the space because they weren't planning on it

Zoap

Smash Master
at this point im sure they would just take the spots rather then mess with a rental, as of right now they cant find anyone besides them 2 that want to go which makes a rental highly impractical.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
at this point im sure they would just take the spots rather then mess with a rental, as of right now they cant find anyone besides them 2 that want to go which makes a rental highly impractical.
too bad for them.

i asked earlier for a ride, but they said they were full. i would go w/ them now, but its too short notice for me now (money wise).

pockyD

Smash Legend
isn't there a list of 4 people that "needs rides" in the post?

hard to believe they can't find people who want to go -_-

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
isn't there a list of 4 people that "needs rides" in the post?

hard to believe they can't find people who want to go -_-
2 people just dropped off that list, and the other 2 we have no way of contacting.

You'd be amazed at how many people want to go, but found out they couldnt last minute.

rayecho

Smash Ace
JJJJJJOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the boards lol

Im always scrolling this **** when i need info :)

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok updated that Kashan is poor and cant go, that Naota is poor and not going, Vanessa Luigi said only our carpool sorry :(. Pat didnt talk to me so Im guessing housing is all good. ERIC YOU CANT SHOW UP AT PATS TILL AFTER 8 PM ON FRIDAY. So don't leave till like 3/4 on Friday.

Darrell is pretty awesome.

Top Bottom